Latest News:

What happened...
chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 20:25
To that other thread?

Re: What happened...
Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 20:39
It got removed because as usual Jilted abused forum rules .

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 20:45
Ooooohhhh he wouldn't have liked that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2017 20:48 by chalkyncfc.

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 20:59
Jilted did not abuse forum rules, it got removed because I am sick of the bilge being posted, enough is enough, if you lot carry on with your whingeing and abuse then more than the thread will go. Most of the posts on here these days are pure tripe, why you have picked this board is beyond me.

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 21:04
Aye JJ can post some bilge tbf

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 21:40
Quote:
Foreverclaret
Jilted did not abuse forum rules, it got removed because I am sick of the bilge being posted, enough is enough, if you lot carry on with your whingeing and abuse then more than the thread will go. Most of the posts on here these days are pure tripe, why you have picked this board is beyond me.
Fair enough pal.
We all know Jilted ruined this forum.

It is what he does to forums.

I shall stick to football related issues with respect boss from now on smiling smiley

Alfie (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 22:20
FC,they have picked this board because they have personal grudges with JJ from other forums and tend to follow him wherever he posts to carry on trolling him..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net