football
Latest News:

Another day to do the ironing....
So_Cal_Claret (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 17:33
Turgid I'd say. Hope they step it up for the West Ham game as I'm hoping to be on t'Turf for that one.

Re: Another day to do the ironing....
soapylily (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 01:42
I'll watch the Swansea and Arsenal games - I expect things will get livelier around then. Interesting SD noted the fans dissatisfaction - expectations are so high at home and yet we are still in the top ten OF THE PREMIERSHIP. I hope to goodness they don't @#$%& off the architect of our new found greatness too much...

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 11:13
Wonder when DT will start selling tickets to watch him do the ironing? (Probably when SKY or BEIN pick it up for late-night, midweek viewing!)

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 16:49
Cal Claret let me know if you want the two new books... but I don't have a car park soace now,

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 16:51
The trouble is Soapy there were clear signs of Cotterball yesterday... it could all end in tears.
This is a side that needs an injection of fizz and soon.

BC2 (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 21:13
Can't really see the problem, we stayed up comfortably last season and we've made a far better start this time, 9 from 3 home, 3 away, compared with 7 from 4 home, 2 away and we have a far stronger squad as well.

No worries, it's going well, and there's more signings in January to come yet. smoking smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 22:07
I would say you lads are punching above your weight.

http://i67.tinypic.com/30as4le.jpg

soapylily (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 22:18
DT I will buy the new ones in november when I am over...

25 September, 2017 02:47
Quote:
Dave Thomas
Cal Claret let me know if you want the two new books... but I don't have a car park soace now,

Got another expensive European holiday coming up Dave???

I need to get me tickets sorted for the game, but yes, I'll take 'em.

28 September, 2017 03:45
Going to be braving the elements in the JH Lower - front row - as will have my niece's 6 year old son in tow. Will bring back memories of my youth standing behind the dugouts on the Longside.

Not sure where we will be parking, but if you can figure out a convenient place to meet, I'll take them off your hands.

You do take American Express - right? smiling smiley

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 06:57
ha ha not since Trump became Pres

13 October, 2017 19:06
Alright I have cash. Probably got to make a stop at the club shop. Would that be a good place to meet?

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 19:17
I wiz in the boozer over the road when I went down the Turf, can see all from there smileys with beer

http://i68.tinypic.com/209k8kl.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net