football
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Re: Back to business
Jilted (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 16:15
Wasn’t going to do a coupon this weekend, don’t like betting on FA cup matches, anyway put two on and both were disasters at half time.

Talking of the FA Cup, West Ham’s Masuaku has been sent off for SPITTING, ffs, cannot believe a player is that stupid in this day and age.

Jilted (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 20:22
Won’t be taking the Swansea game on the coupon, think it will be close, probably 1-1.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 17:27
Quote:
Jilted
ffs, cannot believe a player is that stupid in this day and age.

Then four come along together.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
20 February, 2018 01:20
I think that some of them are so arrogant that they think that the rules that apply to you and me don't apply to them

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 22:57
My prediction on here and Sky.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ni1pn9.jpgb

Hoping for a 2-0 Dundee Win eye popping smiley
Even though we were beaten 0-2 by Motherwell the other week in the cup, (two absolute howlers), I think we might just turn it around this week.

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 February, 2018 18:03
Euro lottos, nae place near, both coupons goosed by Leicester drawing, (before the 3 o’clock starts) Sky Super Six, don’t ask. Dundee lose another @#$%& goal and fail to score. But hey ho, I’m top of league and you’re no’.grinning smiley

http://i64.tinypic.com/1zbt75l.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/02/2018 18:05 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 12:20
No coupon on again this week, went for a 1-1 draw for you lads on the predictor and going for a 3-0, Yes 3-0 Win for the Dees eye popping smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 March, 2018 22:12
Just in from the boozer, no wonder I f*^ken drink
@#$%& day for Dundee, but boy oh, boy, great result for you lads, thought West Ham were a bit dodgy at home, but 0-3👍🏻 Over the moon for you guys but I have a soft spot for the Hammers me self, me dad worked down south and went to Upton Park and brought home a few programmes when I was young, only lad at school with real English fitba tat.

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 15:27
FFS, it was only a bit of banter Jamie lad.

[www.independent.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 15:37
Thank f**k Jeremy Vine isn’t a judge, the jails are overcrowded as it is and he thinks the 14 year olds dad needs the jail. Banned from driving and given a road safety test would be more sensible imo.

[www.independent.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 22:20
Don’t like to see people losing their job, but oh dear, the grovelling(Sm102)
Respect, Fair Play, can only see Sky punting him in today’s climate.

http://i63.tinypic.com/ank76f.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 March, 2018 21:45
Looks like a Kop out by Sky

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 March, 2018 17:25
Someone from the Nelson area has just won £250,000 on Sky Super Six, I remember a poster on another board claimed, he, A** and C****** were from there, if so, remember your friendthumbs down

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 March, 2018 11:30
Unbelievable Jeff

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Especially when

[www.thetimes.co.uk]

I’m off out for a beer and a bet, have a Good Friday lads.

Jilted (IP Logged)
09 April, 2018 23:35
The baggies have been denied permission to install standing room at the Hawthorns. Used to like standing at the matches when I was a lad, don’t think I’d like to stand for ninety minutes now, although it could be cosier in the winter.
See some offices now have desks you stand at for a healthier lifestyle, perhaps grounds should install exercise bikes in the stands with dynamos and the fans could power the floodlights.

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 12:32
Liverpool in with a good shout of making the Euro final after drawing Roma.
Arsenal drew Atletica Madrid in the Europa, still cant make me mind up about Arsenal, looked to be struggling last night and ended up with a 2-2 away at CSKA.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 21:50
Faf, Accrington Stanley on Sky, under investigation for getting a free big mac(Sm7)
Wonder what the fine will be if they move up a league and get a little bit burger.

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 10:49
Wolves promoted but it looks certain there will be no derbies with The Baggies next season.
Looks like Southampton could be relegated too (Sm124) not long ago they looked a decent side with Koeman in charge, I honestly thought they were a club going places, lost their manager and some of their top players and it’s went Pete Tong.

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 18:45
Man C title winners (Sm152)
Tbh if Dundee had his budget I’d think we could win the SPL
Burnley Win 5in a row
The Huns f@@ked by the Tims
Almost a Carlsberg Weekend

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 22:02
I see your neighbours Accrington have gained promotion, it will be Happy Meals all round tonight.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 April, 2018 18:30
Translator required....

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 April, 2018 15:09
Coleman on the dole as Sunderland set to change hands.
Sunderland debt free after being 13th on a list of highest debt in Europe.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I suppose parachute payments have helped them financially this season, but what happens now they have been relegated again? Think they will gain promotion next season but the season after??? Brave person to take the club over.

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
01 May, 2018 15:11
If our 'neighbors' can bounce from League One back to the Championship, basically funded on chicken-feed, then The mighty Makems from Wearside should have no problem. A few early wins and those 50,000 fans will flood back into the Stadium of Light.....incredible that they have had their debts wiped clean!! Not sure what Coleman will do next - he's gone from hero in Wales to zero in next to no time...........who would be a coach/manager???

Jilted (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 11:46
Who would be a coach/manager?

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Press conference at 3pm. Hope he ends up with a redder face than his Anfield jersey.

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
04 May, 2018 15:16
He could have taken the 'easy' route by staying at Anfield, coaching the development squad and learning from Klopp, but he's been around football long enough to know that there is no 'recipe' for success........you go out and do it the way you think is best. If you are good coach, you surround yourself with like minded coaches, but folks who have different backgrounds and experiences, so your coaching team is equipped to handle all the many different personalities in the team. Hats off to Gerrard - he's thrown himself into the deepest end in Scottish football. He d idn't need the job, and maybe he will regret it, but I admire the cajoles of the man.He does come from a club that views football in a different light to 'life & death'........according to Shankly, football is MORE important than that! That mantra will stand Gerrard in good stead at Ibrox

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 12:48
Carvalhal off after Sunday’s swan song.
Rooney off to the US?
Moore, manager of the month for April off after WBA are relegated?
Moyes, will he won’t be off?

Someone on the Debate last night thought Rooney should go to The Rangers, no’ the Texas Rangers, that would be batty, but THE Rangers to help oot Gerrard.(Sm2)
It will be interesting to see if Big SAM is still in a job next month.

Moyes? he was trying to big up his credentials after getting a draw last night, he seems to think he has done well at W.Ham. It was like listening to Paul Lambert who thinks he has done a good job too.

Moore appears to have done a decent job but many think he won’t be able to hold on to his position.

Anyway, it’s beer time, have a good weekend. (Sm42)

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 09:28
West Ham say they want to keep Moyes, while Sky believe Big Sam will get punted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 09:47
Sam sacked, let the rumours begin.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 20:29
Quote:
Jilted
West Ham say they want to keep Moyes, while Sky believe Big Sam will get punted.

Just noticed Moyes has gone too. Maybe Big Sam will make a Hammers return.(Sm7)
It’s a funny old game.

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 May, 2018 17:56
FAF, the bookies are greeting about £2 play on their fixed odds terminals. Just goes to show the slogan “when the fun stops STOP” is just a mere gimmick to them and they would gladly take the shirt of your back.

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 May, 2018 17:30
Quote:
Jilted
Moore, manager of the month for April off after WBA are relegated?
Moyes, will he won’t be off?

It will be interesting to see if Big SAM is still in a job next month.

Moyes? he was trying to big up his credentials after getting a draw last night, he seems to think he has done well at W.Ham. It was like listening to Paul Lambert who thinks he has done a good job too.

Moore appears to have done a decent job but many think he won’t be able to hold on to his position.

Moore gets West Brom job(Sm152)

Lambert puntedsmiling smileyyou need to blow a better trumpet than just your own.

Jilted (IP Logged)
21 May, 2018 21:19
Emery to takeover at Arsenal?
Chinese to takeover Wigan?

#flytheflag 🇬🇧

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 May, 2018 20:45
Pellegrini the new Hammers manager. Will be interesting, don’t think he is the kind of manager they need at this moment in time, still think they need a Moyes or Allardyce type for another season, but hey ho if his more attacking style of play keeps them away from relegation I’m sure their fans will be more than happy.

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 May, 2018 22:03
Fulham up, quite like Fulham, went to a Fulham v Newcastle game a few years ago, had home tickets, but went to this boozer for Newcastle fans only, faf, bouncer asked his supervisor if we could get in, supervisor said he knew by my accent I was a Geordie, cheeky b*st*rd.(Sm6)

Jilted (IP Logged)
31 May, 2018 22:51
Zidane has left Realsmoking smiley
No mention of SD on the move.....yet(Sm6)

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 June, 2018 16:28
Fake news?

[www.sportbible.com]

Jilted (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 21:29
Aston Villa in a bit of turmoil, owe the taxman millions, CEO suspended and they need to make cutbacks for the coming season. Think they gambled too much on promotion.

Jilted (IP Logged)
06 June, 2018 10:01
More politics in football.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

All Israel can do is play the race card as they continue their immoral treatment of their fellow man.

Jilted (IP Logged)
08 June, 2018 12:19
Some winter sun for the millionaires?

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
09 June, 2018 01:04
King Kenny to become Sir Kenny.
I don’t believe in these gongs, but it gives the royals something to do for the millions of taxpayers pounds they receive.

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 June, 2018 09:23
Quote:
Jilted
Fake news?
[www.sportbible.com]

Always said the bible was for fools.

Here’s the real news.

[www.premierleague.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/06/2018 09:35 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 18:46
The Italian old lady pulls Portuguese winker.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
10 July, 2018 22:21
Quote:
Jilted
Quote:
Jilted
Fake news?
[www.sportbible.com]

Always said the bible was for fools.

Here’s the real news.

[www.premierleague.com]

Beware of false Gods jj

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 July, 2018 17:33
Quote:
Jilted
The Italian old lady pulls Portuguese winker.
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Italian men and women not happy about the overpaid minority.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

They should sign up to the pirate party imo.

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
12 July, 2018 21:03
The price s being paid for the top players are astounding,it's unbelievable that the price of a player could affect a car making company

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 July, 2018 10:58
I wonder if SD will get a mention.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 July, 2018 23:39
Score and two.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Not really a training session imo.

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 July, 2018 21:20
The mighty DFC humiliated by the Pars.
Think our manager Neil McCann should be at Tannadice this season tbh.

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 14:55
Rooney has a nose for goal stateside.

[www.joe.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 July, 2018 17:15
Since Virgin can no longer show Dave, I’m getting Premier Sports instead and it’s showing the ICC, no, not the International Cricket Council, the International Champions Cup. Just watched some of the Liverpool v Man C game which was played the other day, Liverpool looked good winning 2-1. I haven’t gave the competition much of my time as games have been on live in the early hours, but I can’t help thinking this will be the future of the game for the ‘top six’. Multi-millionaire players jet setting around the globe playing at some exotic destinations ( sorry, no Turf Moor ) playing to global audiences and of course, these clubs raking in even bigger bucks. If so, not sure what will happen to the ‘English game’, obviously there would be a big drop in cash revenue for the ‘lesser’ clubs and what then for their academies, training facilities and stadiums?
I suppose we will just have to wait and see if a breakaway league is on the cards.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net