football
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: Back to business
Jilted (IP Logged)
04 August, 2018 20:19
I’m under the influence but I think the Baggies done me for £750 aff a quid.
http://i64.tinypic.com/4tnafq.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
05 August, 2018 17:43
Stoke, bookies favourite to win the Championship pumped 3-1 by Leeds.
Leeds looked good and there was a bit on the telly about them earlier today and there appears to be a new confidence around Elland Road. They have a large catchment area and I’ve been surprised someone hasn’t been able to turn their fortunes around, a few years ago Red Bull were said to be interested but nothing came of it, maybe this will be their season.

Jilted (IP Logged)
06 August, 2018 19:18
Unbelievable Jeff, my mate has pulled Burnley down the boozer in a lottery, £250 if Burnley finish,1st,5th,10th,15thor20th

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 August, 2018 21:28
I was at Carrow Road the other week and witnessed a powderpuff penalty by Rhodes and a limp-wristed attempt of a save by Krul who pushed a shot from distance into his own net. Norwich 3 WBA 4.
Maybe Delia should get the painters in this month to touch up the home dressing room with some manly colours.

[www.skysports.com]

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
23 August, 2018 16:31
Do you ever visit the Midlands on your travels jj? and what made you visit Norwich?

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 August, 2018 18:57
Caught a bit of a live stream on tonight’s match, mmmm the penalty, rather crafty, will have to see it again to make judgement, anyway 1-1 ht.

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 August, 2018 17:54
Quote:
Jilted
Caught a bit of a live stream on tonight’s match, mmmm the penalty, rather crafty, will have to see it again to make judgement, anyway 1-1 ht.

Still not 100% sure about the Burnley pen, I think it was, cute play by Wood.
I hear SD is seething about theirs, I haven’t seen the handball yet.

[m.youtube.com]

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
24 August, 2018 23:34
Its all written in the record books not so no point in moaning about it.

Three points is required from Fulham this week-end or our season is going to be a very long one.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 August, 2018 10:20
Rumours abound that Abramovich might be wanting to flog Chelsea😮 seemingly he has turned down £2billion.

Watched the second half of the Wolves match in the boozer yesterday, handball at goal, Man C denied a pen, VAR would have changed the result and my coupons wouldn’t have been bust before 3 o’clock.

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 August, 2018 22:22
Entries by noon tomorrow.

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 August, 2018 16:38
[www.bbc.co.uk]

There are a number of countries wanting to hold a joint WC, how does it work?
Would Scotland, NI, Wales and England all automatically go through as host nations if the U.K. held the WC?

At least it’s not far for us to go home after the first round.

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 August, 2018 18:23
Carabao Cup Burton Albion v Burnley

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
31 August, 2018 22:54
Hope we don't get too travel weary returning from Burton.

Need to play the U23s. Get the season back on track. If we look safe go after the FA Cup

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 10:14
Quote:
Jilted
The mighty DFC humiliated by the Pars.
Think our manager Neil McCann should be at Tannadice this season tbh.

Dundee nil points out of 4 games, sitting bottom of the league, Dundee fans chanting yesterday to Neil McCann, “You’re getting sacked in the morning”.....Can’t see him going anytime soon, just signed his mate Kenny Miller, hopefully Millers experience can help the team ASAP.

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 10:48
Quote:
Jilted
Don’t like to see people losing their job, but oh dear, the grovelling(Sm102) Respect, Fair Play, can only see Sky punting him in today’s climate.

http://i63.tinypic.com/ank76f.jpg

I wiz wrong. He’s all over the Rodgers v Gerrard prematch.

Jilted (IP Logged)
28 September, 2018 07:28
Absolutely shambolic.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Public transport on a Sunday is woeful, Aberdeen train doesn’t get to Glasgow till after kickoffthumbs up noon kick off and a night game, the overstretched plod Scotland must be rubbing their hands at the overtime.

I remember football games were played on a Saturday at 3pm or a Wednesday 7:30pm, now it’s almost everyday of the week, glad I have Sky and BT sports, oh..........

While I’m at it, my old Virgin contract ran out and the bill shot up £30, phoned up and got the bill reduced to just under £120 a month, about a £20 reduction, the guy on the phone said the bills are going up again in November, but mine will now stay the same for a year. Nice to see see Raheem Sterling who is on £175,000 a WEEK is wanting a £100k a week pay rise.

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 September, 2018 14:31
It’s a funny old game, not that Dundee fans have much to smile about, but Celtic and The Rangers do make us chuckle.
Livi 1 The Rangers 0 today. (Sm1)

http://i63.tinypic.com/oa3xax.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/09/2018 14:32 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 December, 2018 22:47
Oh dear, Belgium and Russia.(Sm2)

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Looks like England got a bye.

Jilted (IP Logged)
09 December, 2018 11:43
Racism in football, just watched a video of an incident in which Raheem Sterling claims he was racially abused...maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t understand the big hoo-ha here, footballers and referees get abuse all the time, is adding an adjective truly a criminal offence. There appears to be a couple of black fans in the vicinity, if they were getting called black c**** for no reason other than their skin colour then that’s a different story, in the past I’ve called people fat bs, baldy bs, specky bs etc, it’s just letting off a little steam, it’s not because I have a hatred of bald, fat or spectacle wearers.
Just my thoughts.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 December, 2018 15:18
Bah humbug, Bastid Rovers (Sm6)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2mzealw.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 December, 2018 23:26
If Griffiths was black it would be all over the news.

[www.thescottishsun.co.uk]

This is worse imo than the Sterling racism incident.
Rumours up here that Griffiths was contemplating suicide a few days ago and it is well known he has a gambling problem so for some Belfast bookie to post that is rather sad.

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 January, 2019 11:48
F**k me, I’ve seen it all now, an AI coach, a lower league club are using an ‘Alexa’ type machine to help make football decisions.
Klopp and Guardiola will be on the dole soon.

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 February, 2019 19:41
Aaron Ramsey off to Juventus in the summer £400k a week.

The not so Special One to host his own show on Russian telly.

Chelski take one hell of a beating from Man C.

Scholes new Oldham manager.

And Burnley picked up another three points.

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 10:44
GTF Ipswich, moaning about how Paul Lambert was treated by stewards, get a grip of your hot headed manager then stewards wouldn’t have had to get involved.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 February, 2019 09:23
Accrington Stanley, who are they?

http://i63.tinypic.com/imtj44.jpg 🤬

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 February, 2019 11:15
Puel punted, don’t worry, no mention of SD moving this time.smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
28 February, 2019 18:50
Ranieri punted, don’t worry no mention of.......

Jilted (IP Logged)
09 March, 2019 20:28
Baggies sack Moore, serves him right had West Brom on my coupon to beat bottom club Ipswich. Seriously, I don’t get this, wBA sitting 4th, he’s played for them, only ten games to go???
Ffs Sky are bringing race into it, not his sacking but would this put black people off from being managers(Sm102)

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 12:53
Ffs.

People calling for Birmingham to be fined/deducted points/play behind closed doors, wtf could the club do to prevent a numpty running on the park? Why should the club and the ‘good fans’ be punished for the actions of one idiot?
Let the courts deal with the moron and let ‘football’ play on.

Great comeback by Grealish at interview when asked for his thoughts, “Best day of my life, to captain my team and score the winner”.(Sm152)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2019 14:14 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 March, 2019 18:14
😮 red card for a yellow vest.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net