football
Latest News:

Back to business
Jilted (IP Logged)
09 September, 2017 09:43
League football back this week, Dundee away to The Rangers, Dundee squad looking not too bad, a couple of new faces signed, we're just needing a bit of luck to start climbing the league, hoping for a point today, can't see us getting a win, I'm going 2-2.

Burnley v Palace tomorrow, although two cracking results for you lads away, Palace struggling with their new manager, I'm going for another 2-2.

Man C v Liverpool today, two teams who could be challenging for top spot at the end of the season, going 2-1 City.

Re: Back to business
Jilted (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 10:51
Oh dear, went out to watch the football in the pub, Ladbrokes beat me again.
At least by the time the Dundee result came up I was half micked and the pain wasn't so bad.
Well done Stoke, i thought Man U would be too good for them, roll on next week till I do Ladbrokes good and proper.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 13:35
3mins 1-0Burnley, great assist by the Palace player.smiling bouncing smiley

Alfie (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 15:44
Don't know how we won that,but I will greatfully accept the three points gift from Palarse..lol

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 16:54
Just read the match stats, 65% possession to Palace and 23 shots to 4. But the stat that really counts in the one in the goals column. Burnley 7th in the league just above Liverpool who you play next week.

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 September, 2017 18:53
Killie v Dundee, I'm going 1-2
Burnley v Huddersfield, 2-1

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 September, 2017 09:24
Quote:
Jilted
Killie v Dundee, I'm going 1-2
Burnley v Huddersfield, 2-1

FFS another day of losing to the bookies.

http://i64.tinypic.com/9k1abp.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 20:09
Thoughts on tomorrow???

Going 1-0 to you lads

http://i68.tinypic.com/16j58ur.jpgy

Unfortunately I'm going 3-0 Celtic

Alfie (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 20:53
West Ham will be a very hard game for us..

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 21:12
Bit of a boogey team for us. Being greedy I want a win. I have two mates that follow the Hammers.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 09:42
Quote:
Jilted
Thoughts on tomorrow???
Going 1-0 to you lads

http://i68.tinypic.com/16j58ur.jpgy

Unfortunately I'm going 3-0 Celtic

Most of my coupons were beat by Friday night with (my banker) Bristol City drawing at home with Burton, another one of my bankers was Chelsea, (beaten by Palace) and i also had Arsenal on a couple of lines.
If Watford had lost you lads would be one position higher in the league, but who would have thought it, Burnley sitting seventh on the same points as Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool after 8 games. (Sm152)

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 05:14
Maybe much ado about nothing, but I hear SD maybe Shakespeare's replacement.

To be or not to be, that is the question???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/10/2017 05:17 by Jilted.

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 08:31
It's inevitable innit, everytime there is a vacancy SD is gonna be linked. One day someone will get it right he will leave, but not yet and certainly not for Leicester, the only thing they have over us is the proximity to where he lives, SD has put up with the travel for 5 years now I am sure he will manage another couple.
IMO the right man for Leicester at the moment is Big Sam or Chris Coleman, but not SD he is far too ambitious to leave us for the Foxes, he will be waiting for the right much bigger club than both of us.

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 10:58
I think the Leicester owner is a bit bonkers and can't see any 'big name manager' in employment taking the job. Big Sam may be the man, having nothing, nothing can he lose, but he has picked up a few bob making brief appperances.

Alfie (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 16:51
Sam has ruled himself out.. If Sean goes I wish him well.. Plenty of other fish in the sea to lead us..

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 21:59
I think SD will be off at the end of the season and Brendan Rodgers will be your new man for next season.eye popping smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 October, 2017 21:44
Stats can be deceiving.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 October, 2017 21:15
Oops did someone steal my post ^^^

Anyhow, Man C, watched most of their last two games, absolutely awesome.
BUT I can't get a fooken coupon up, my worst start to a season on the betting front.
In the bookies today and the missus said, 'are you not better doing a lucky dip', not sure Ladbrokes do them tbf, might be a better option than me sitting analysing the form all week.

So, I'm going 2-0 city eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/10/2017 08:38 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 08:36
Quote:
Jilted
BUT I can't get a fooken coupon up, my worst start to a season on the betting front.
In the bookies today and the missus said, 'are you not better doing a lucky dip', not sure Ladbrokes do them tbf, might be a better option than me sitting analysing the forum all week.

FFS two coupons hammered and it's not even 3 o'clock yet.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2h2gi9j.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
21 October, 2017 15:29
Champagne Charlie says it's a dive, ref says it's a pen, Aguero says 1-0 Man C.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net