Current Page: 3 of 4

Re: Live fitba on the telly
Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 23:08
Ditto.

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 January, 2018 13:20
HT, Brighton 0-2 Chelsea, two early goals by the blues, Hazard looking good but Brighton not out of the game. No VAR, so one or two controversial talking points, not sure about Brighton’s penalty shout, thought the player wasn’t in possession of the ball, I’m sure the pundits will keep me right during the ht summary.

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 January, 2018 22:05
Swans win by a short neck, 1-0, thought they had blown it at the death only for Firminos header to come back off the post. Liverpool 72% possession but their shooting was cack.

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 January, 2018 19:49
Beeb1, including Beeb1 Scotland.
Sanchez to start at Yeovil, would love Yeovil to get a draw or even a win to give them a little more cash. Speaking of cash I’ve went for Man U on the coupon, so you never knowsmiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 19:22
FA Cup latest, Newport County make it to Wembley (Sm152)

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 20:16
Liverpool v WBA, great game, Liverpool go one up, Baggies pull it back seconds later, then they go 1-2 up, think they have went 1-3 up, goes to VAR man, no it’s offside, then VAR man called into action again for a penalty shout, the ref takes a look on the telly, he gives a pen after 3 mins of the incident happening and Pool hit the woodwork from the spot. Not even 30minutes on the clock yet and it’s all go.smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 21:47
2-3, good game, good game my luvs.
I think that’s the most VAR I have seen in a game, still not sure about it.
I’ve been complaining about all this fitba on the telly, I’m glad it was on tonight as I have a sniffle and couldn’t be arsed going out for a pint, well done to those fans who attended and now have to travel home at this time on a Saturday night.

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
27 January, 2018 21:56
Both good games tonight well done to Newport gave it their all (Sm152) and man of the match against the Pool Jay Rodriguez he's one of our own.(Sm152) This VAR needs tweaking it takes far too long, it looks like refs are going to use it everytime there is a hint of a foul or offside make a decision men that is what you are paid to do.

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
01 February, 2018 18:33
Swansea v Notts is on BBC 1 next Tuesday JJ,hope that you will be looking in

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 19:20
12.30 ko.
Can’t see anything but a Man C victory, but I did Chelsea on my coupon to beat Bournemouth the other night, so.....
Defour out till the end of the season..

http://i65.tinypic.com/2we9hu8.jpg

Alfie (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 15:53
Quote:
Jilted
12.30 ko.
Can’t see anything but a Man C victory, but I did Chelsea on my coupon to beat Bournemouth the other night, so.....
Defour out till the end of the season..

http://i65.tinypic.com/2we9hu8.jpg

No doubt the Clarets will be a coupon buster this weekend JJ ? Lol

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 February, 2018 20:45
They were one of manysmiling smiley

http://i66.tinypic.com/2u4mw5x.jpg

Another great point for the Clarets though(Sm152)didn’t see much of your game as I went for a beer before ours.
FFS, we pulled it back to 1-1 and I thought we could possibly win it, 5mins later 1-3sad smiley then on the 89th minute a master stroke from our manager, he sticks a striker on for our left back, ( he must of thought he could get a draw ) bang 1-4 from their right. I just hope a one goal difference doesn’t see us relegated at the end of the season eye popping smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 21:57
Watford 4 - 1 Chelsea, a well deserved win for The Hornets, for a short time (very short) I thought 10man Chelsea might have snatched a point.
Only 1 win in 5 this year for Chelsea, now they have Spurs right on their heels.

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 19:53
Newport playing at Wembley, the FA Cup means more to real fans and players than it does to mercenary players and plastic fans.

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 19:57
Spuds getting a mashingsad smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 21:49
Quote:
Jilted
Spuds getting a mashingsad smiley

2-0 down in 8mins, Kane pulls one back, Juve miss pen on the stroke of half time ends up 2-2 ft, very enjoyable(Sm152)

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 February, 2018 18:29
Ooh, Rochdale players get the chance to play at Wembley, hope they get cuffed there, Happy for their players,but unfortunately their fans I have come across are @#$%&, cmon you Spurs.

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 February, 2018 20:47
F off the producer of MotD, cutting away from Pep’s rant in the tunnel ht after the ref showed a red when he was initially holding a yellow.

Jilted (IP Logged)
25 February, 2018 18:30
Ripped anew Arsenal.

3-0 - Man C too good for the gooners.

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 11:43
Only saw the highlights of Thursdays Arsenal game, Man C were awesome, three great goals.(Sm152)

Burnley v Everton coming on Sky at 12.30, naecoupon on today but I’ve went for 1-1 on the predictor. Not sure of the weather forecast down there but the pitch looks good.

Alfie (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 15:58
Well,we played really well after going behind to come back and down Everton..40 points and safe now,hopefully more to come ..what about our first goal fantastic play from Tarka and Lowton to set up Barnesy.. Keane was out of position again..lol

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 15:16
Keane has lost his way - thought Big Sam would bring him on a bit, but it seems like he has lost confidence. Doubt he'll make the World Cup squad now - a couple of Burnley lads have got to be ahead of him.

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 21:37
Man U have just missed out on a few million, 1-2 v Saville (Sm100)

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
14 March, 2018 19:16
Hello JJ,how are you?
Will you be watching Chesterfield v Notts County on the 25th,we may get another 8-1 hammering like we did the last time that we appeared on TV against Swansea to cheer you up

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 March, 2018 21:40
Messi makes a mess of Engerland fitba yet again

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
14 March, 2018 21:50
You still not talking JJ?

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 March, 2018 18:14
On Eggheads on Beeb 2 right now, Burnley and Blackburn fans; don’t think they’ll win[:wor kid:]

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 March, 2018 20:47
I’ve often wondered what those officials behind the bye line do, never seem to do much imo, probably best they don’t after seeing Arsenal being awarded a penalty. (Sm102)

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 March, 2018 20:03
Never understood short sleeves and gloves. But you know it’s cold when goalies wear tracky bottoms.
I remember playing on a local pitch when I was a lad, it was absolutely Baltic, there was actually a couple of lads in tears it was so cold, large patches of ice on the park. Can’t remember short sleeves back then, in the cold you pulled the sleeves down over your mitts and held onto them, in warmer times you rolled your sleeves up.
Remember a few years ago players were wearing snoods, think they were banned, better with a club scarf and tammy on anyway.

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 19:12
Not sure which match to watch tonight, don’t think it will be the Scotland one tbh, so a toss up between Germany v Spain or Holland v Engerland.
I don’t get Alex McLeish as manager but only time will tell, and as for Southgate, I just don’t think he looks like an international manager (whatever they look like).
28 England fans arrested in Holland, I think they are hoping to be banned from travelling to Russia, saves them from making excuses for bottling out later. smiling smiley

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
23 March, 2018 23:25
I think that you are right there Jilts.

I would be looking for an excuse not to go to Russia. State backed hooliganism isn't to be trifled with.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Jilted (IP Logged)
25 March, 2018 10:37
100 arrests, some of the footage I saw was ott cops thumping anyone in sight with batons and they wonder why some ‘retaliated’ by throwing missiles. I know the Englanders weren’t all innocent, but some of the policing abroad in places like Holland, Spain and Greece is out of order.
I’m awaiting the mock outrage in Melbourne when the innocent F1 fans get sprayed with champers. Just a pity the Englanders are abroad and weren’t at the University Boat Race yesterday.smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 March, 2018 22:49
Watched Germany v Spain the other day, entertaining 1-1(Sm152)
Tonight Spain sink the Argies 6-1, another entertaining friendly (Sm152)
Spain are a class act, I hope they win the WC.

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 April, 2018 21:07
Ronaldo (Sm152)

Jilted (IP Logged)
04 April, 2018 20:34
OFFICIAL - Man City are crap.
Liverpool have been awesome, ht 3-0.

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
04 April, 2018 20:54
True, Liverpool have been awesome, they just need to keep out the Mancs for a further 45 minutes.

Jilted (IP Logged)
04 April, 2018 22:19
Man C with almost two thirds possession at not one shot on target.

Never mind, Celtic 0 Dundee 0 smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 19:49
Game on Man C 1-0

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 21:33
Faf, with 15mins to go an Man C needing 5 goals to qualify, the commentators were still pretending it was game on. (Sm6)
Pity they don’t set the live betting odds.

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 18:54
Gunners in Moscow tonight eye popping smiley

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 21:32
Hello jj,how are you?

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 April, 2018 12:53
3-0 Celtic half-time, total humiliation of The Rangers, superb stuff.(Sm152)
Virtually one way traffic, I don’t think Stevie Gerrard will make an ounce of difference if he goes to Ibrox, in fact I think he might, I think he will make a bad team worse.smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 April, 2018 13:48
5-0 the demolition derby.(Sm152)
Celtic SPL champions.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 May, 2018 21:40
Real go thro’ to final, what a blunder by the Bayern keeper, great game (Sm152)

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 22:01
No Europa final swan song for Wenger, Atletico 1-0, Arsenal with plenty of the ball but no cutting edge.

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 May, 2018 22:39
Quote:
Jilted
No Europa final swan song for Wenger, Atletico 1-0, Arsenal with plenty of the ball but no cutting edge.

Marseille the other finalists, scoring in extra time from a corner that never was, ref, linesman and official behind the bye line failed to see what VAR would have.

Jilted (IP Logged)
05 May, 2018 11:46
Dundee v Hamilton on Sky 12:30

You know you want to. Might have to watch it on the telly myself if my lift doesn’t turn up.sad smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 May, 2018 19:56
*&#£ dabs equalise 3mins on the clock.
Unbelievable, 2 plod came in a boozer I was in 2 hours ago, asking if they expected any football trouble in the pub tonight. Police Scotland Football Intelligence Unit need disbanded ASAP if they thought there was going to be a riot in there, more chance of a pensioner punch up over dominoes ffs.

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
10 May, 2018 20:30
Hello jj,how are you sir?
Will you be watching Coventry v Notts on Saturday?

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 21:42
Poor Dundee United, doon for another season. (Sm150)

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net