football
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Live fitba on the telly
ozchippie (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 08:54
Burnley game on live free to air here tonight.
Always interesting to hear what the Assie "experts"
make of us!

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 11:00
Palace v Southampton on Sky 12:30pm, after hearing reports of Palace last week and with a new manager I think it will be 2-0.

Took Palace on the coupon as well, as well as......eye popping smiley

http://i68.tinypic.com/2589xyo.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 September, 2017 12:15
Palace 0-1 Southampton ht. If Palace can't turn it around second half, I think Hodgson will be out off a job by Monday.(Sm6)

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 September, 2017 09:27
^^^^^gotta be one of the worst days of predictions I have had, and I have had some bad days. All coupons totally thrashed.

Anyway Chelsea v Arsenal on Sky 1:30, can't see Chelsea getting beat, going 3-1 (Sm100)

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 September, 2017 17:36
England v Russia, wummins fitba on BBC2 SCOTLAND.eye popping smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 September, 2017 21:09
Anyone watch Dundee v Celtic?
What a lot of pish.

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 06:53
THE Rangers v Celtic ( the new, new firm) @ high noon.
Can't see anything but a win for the Tic. 1-3

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 September, 2017 12:52
0-2 great to see The Rangers pumped again, off out to stick my coupon on and a few drinks with my Teddy Bear mates.smileys with beer

Jilted (IP Logged)
25 September, 2017 18:51
Arsenal v Baggies tonight on Sky
Going 3-1
Used to love watching Arsenal around 20years ago, great side, stunning going forward.
Still have a soft spot for them, but I think they are struggling in the new age mega money.

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
25 September, 2017 19:46
Would love Jay to grab a goal or two, but on their day, the Gooners going forward are very good. Back in the 1960's they had Joe Baker who played for England but sounded more Scottish than Bill Shankly! Scored a lot of goals wherever he went.

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 September, 2017 17:12
Spoiled for choice tonight, numerous games on BT at 7:45, not sure which one to watch.
Also championship clash between Cardiff and Leeds, think I could be flicking back and forth.

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 September, 2017 19:34
Plumped for Moscow v Liverpool and haven't been disappointed, Liverpool looking good but went a goal behind from a free kick, not sure if the keeper could have done better (think he saw it late). A good equaliser from Liverpool and a great atmosphere in the ground. (Sm152)
Roll on the second half.

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 September, 2017 18:04
Another night of Euro fitba tonight, unfortunately the second half of the Liverpool game yesterday didn't live up to the first half, still a good game of football.(Sm152)

More Euro football tonight on BT, think I'll watch the CSKA v Man U game.

No coupon on tonight, yesterday both coupons gubbed, both had Oldham to be beaten, thought Ricky may have mentioned Oldhams first win of the season. (Sm102)

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 September, 2017 18:51
Man U a goal up in mins, great save to stop it being 1-1 in the first five mins.(Sm153)

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 11:27
Huddersfield v Spurs on Sky now.
Huddersfield have been a surprise package this season but I think Spurs will unwrap them today. I'm going 0-3.

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 11:52
0-3 at present 23mins on clock.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 11:02
Arsenal v Brighton on BT now, cannae see past Arsenal, I'm going 3-0

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 12:54
Interesting fact in commentary, ' the sports writers haven't picked a defender as player of the year since 1989'.

FT Arsenal 2-0 Brighton, Arsenal the better side but Brighton did have a few chances to score.

The Big one coming up next Everton v Burnley on Sky. I'm not sure what to make of Everton this season, Burnley doing better than I expected, but sorry lads, I'm going 2-0 Everton.

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 18:41
Who is watching tonight?

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 20:49
Gonna be difficult to win this with Barnes as the lone striker, 0-0 written all over it.

Alfie (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 17:07
Quote:
Foreverclaret
Gonna be difficult to win this with Barnes as the lone striker, 0-0 written all over it.

Don't talk silly FC, we will win it 1-0 with Hendrick getting the winner in the second half.. (Sm102)

Jilted (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 17:56
Jocks v Clogs the nicht. Going 2-1.smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 19:59
Another minutes silence at the fitba like we really give a f””k about human life, embarrassing.
Sheeple are sheeple and the powers that be like to round them up in pens.

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 21:50
Caught the last quarter hour of the England game, thon Brazilians looked a tidy outfit from what I saw.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net