football
Latest News:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Live fitba on the telly
Jilted (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 19:06
Liverpool v Bayern Munich ITV4 7:30pm

Looks like a good game on paper. Anyone tuning in?

Re: Live fitba on the telly
Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 19:46
No.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 21:39
3-0 the Pool, they looked quite impressive against the top German side. I don't think they are good enough to win the EPL, but......I think they'll be in the top 4.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 23:14
Have you noticed i am the only one that bothers to reply to you Jilted. Yet you call me a troll for replying to you.

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
02 August, 2017 10:35
I agree Jilts the reds did look impressive, that new guy Samah looked good alongside Mane

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
02 August, 2017 21:05
Saw the goals on the news this morning.
Sturridge plays 15 minutes, then goes off injured ? Fancy that eh !
I think he needs to start looking at an alternative career.

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
03 August, 2017 13:56
We need a top 10 list of SICK NOTE PLAYERS:
Sturridge and Wilshire are top 3 of current players for sure!

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 August, 2017 18:05
Netherlands women v England women 7:45pm on Ch4 anyone tuning in?

I was in a pub the other week when the Scottish women were playing, couldn't believe the number of blokes who were getting excited over them (and I mean in a sporting way).
Not my cup of tea female football, but I have seen some and it was pretty good entertainment.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
03 August, 2017 20:02
Not into womens football myself Jilts But enjoy Enjoy (Sm128) My friend.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2017 20:05 by Ricky_80.

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 August, 2017 20:38
1-0 to the Dutch half time (only been watching with one eye) but the Dutch have looked the better side from what I've seen. Too much hair flopping about for my liking, looks like a dozen Robbie Savages running about. Why is there no male officials at the games, are men not good enough to ref?

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
03 August, 2017 21:27
Quote:
Jilted
1-0 to the Dutch half time (only been watching with one eye) but the Dutch have looked the better side from what I've seen. Too much hair flopping about for my liking, looks like a dozen Robbie Savages running about. Why is there no male officials at the games, are men not good enough to ref?
Do you not like womens hair Jilts. Mens hair maybe my friend (Sm128)

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 August, 2017 21:36
English women pumped 2-0, reasonably entertaining game.
Anyone watch the Everton match? just realised it was on ITV4, 2-0 Everton on aggregate, would be interesting to know how Everton played.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
03 August, 2017 22:56
Everton? No i would rather wash my hair

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
04 August, 2017 00:48
The ladies are English which means complete and unequivocal support.

Jilted (IP Logged)
04 August, 2017 17:48
Man C v wet Spam, anyone see the game? 3-0 I've been told.
Went into a local boozer thought it was on freeview?
Nope, watched a little on my tv anywhere thing, but got bored and had more ale.

Sunderland v Derby up next on Sky

Jilted (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 20:54
Sunday 2pm Arsenal v Chelsea in the Charity Shield.
The Charity Shield reminds me of a holiday in Majorca many moons ago, I was there with a female friend and half way through the hols a load of folk from Manchester arrived at the hotel and we befriended these two young soldiers, I christened them Robson and Jerome. We were staying in a resort just outside Magaluf and every night Robson and Jerome would head into Magaluf to the clubs and would sleep on the beach there over night, in the morning me and the bird would be sitting at breakfast and in would come the pair, one morning both had gold chains stolen, another morning one had his watch stolen then believe it or not on another occasion one of them came back in his bare feet after his trainers had been stolen. One night me and her are sitting in a restaurant when the both went fleeeing past chased by the waiters and chef from another restaurant after they failed to pay for their tuck.
Anyhow on the Sunday afternoon of the Charity Shield me and her were in a British pub asking where we could watch the match, the three local British bars in the resort all closed Sunday afternoon so the owners could have Sunday lunch with their families, so the bar owner told us at the next resort down the bar owner was Man U daft and he would be showing the game in his Hole in the Wall pub. So as we were getting in a taxi Robson and Jerome turn up wanting to see the game too, so they jump in the taxi as well and off we pop. Man U beat Chelsea and we are sitting having a drink, Jerome is at the bar chatting to the owner, my missus goes outside for some fresh air, So it's just me and Robson at the table, he whips his pecker out and starts urinating in Jeromes pint, his bladder is a little full so he fills up an empty pint glass and sticks it on the shelf behind us. He keeps nudging me and saying watch this when he comes back, watch this, watch this, anyway Jerome is still blah blahing at the bar so Robson goes to get him, while he's away I pour the pint of p!ss into his glass, so the pair return, Robson with a big smirk on his face giving me the wink, so the two of them start drinking their pints, I'm lolling and Robson is laughing at me laughing because he thinks I'm laughing at Jerome drinking his p!ss when I am really laughing at him drinking his own. You had to be there, I sometimes wonder what those two dafties are doing these days.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
05 August, 2017 21:13
Nice story Jilts (Sm128)

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 August, 2017 16:41
Arsenal beat Chelsea after penalties...I feel sorry for Wenger, still some fans want him booted out.

As for a goalie taking pens (Sm102)
When I was young Dundee United goalkeeper Hamish McAlpine was their penalty taker, if he missed his team mates would have to commit a professional foul to buy time for him to run back to his goal ( cheating b******* ).

Jilted (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 18:56
Real Madrid v Man U 7:45pm on BT

A lot of talk about Gareth Bale moving to Old Trafford (another mega million deal sad smiley)
Hopefully it will be an entertaining game with all the 'talent' both teams have.
I'm going 3-2 the Spaniards.

Jilted (IP Logged)
08 August, 2017 22:04
2-1 Real, the Spaniards looked the better side although Man U did have their chances to do better.

NOW FOR THE BIG ONE.
DUNDEE V UNITED
WEDNESDAY NIGHT 7:45pm on BT.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 01:20
Great game of fitba, did any of you southerners watch?

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 19:10
Arsenal v Leicester on Sky tonight. Used to love watching Arsenal on the box a while back, Dixon, Winterburn, Adams, Viera, Bergkamp, Henry,(even) Wright, they had some cracking players and swept forward at ease.

Can't see anything but an Arsenal win tonight, going 3-1.

Forgot to go to the f'n bookies today, would have stuck both Arsenal and Celtic on the coupon.

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 19:49
1-1 no' even 5 mins on the clock (Sm152)

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 21:37
Yeah baby, that was a thriller, 4-3.(Sm152)

12 August, 2017 11:04
Enjoyed watching that, Arsenal are shaky at the back but did deserve the win.

soapylily (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 13:26
Watford game on live in Oz and at a civilised hour - Gray on the bench even though Deeney is out injured. Hope Chelsea come a cropper tonight!

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 14:26
Six more goals! Glad I didn't make the bookies now as I would have had Liverpool on the coupon.

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 19:27
Hoffenheim v Liverpool BT2 7:45pm

Don't know too much about the Germans tbh, must be a decent enough side to be where they are, can't see anything but a Liverpool win, 1-2.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 21:21
Quote:
Jilted
Hoffenheim v Liverpool BT2 7:45pm
Don't know too much about the Germans tbh, must be a decent enough side to be where they are, can't see anything but a Liverpool win, 1-2.
I admire you Jilts. Retired and. spending your retirement getting drunk and watching football all the time. Fair play to you my friend (Sm42)

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 August, 2017 21:49
1-2 ft, pity I can't do as well on Sky Super Six.

Jilted (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 19:34
Battle of the Blues tonight.
I'm going 3-1

Jilted (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 22:00
1-1, It just had to be Rooney with the first goal and a dodgy red card for Man C first half, thought City played very well in the second half, late equaliser, and a dodgy red for Liverpool. Enjoyed the second half.(Sm152)

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
22 August, 2017 07:40
Quote:
Jilted
1-1, It just had to be Rooney with the first goal and a dodgy red card for Man C first half, thought City played very well in the second half, late equaliser, and a dodgy red for Liverpool. Enjoyed the second half.(Sm152)
Liverpool ?? (Sm63)

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 August, 2017 17:54
Great entertaining game on BT, Celtic 5-0 up from the first leg, now 3-6 up with 30mins to go. Open game with plenty of goal mouth action.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/08/2017 17:59 by Jilted.

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
22 August, 2017 18:06
I notice Simunovic is not playing.

[www.google.co.uk]

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 August, 2017 18:23
At 4-1 the Celts were looking worried, ended up 4-3 on the night, 4-8 on aggregate. Thoroughly entertaining second half, much better than the@#$%&I watched at the weekend.

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 August, 2017 19:22
Reds v Hoffenheim tonight, if i had known this game was on a few weeks ago I'd still be in Engerland hopefully with tickets for the game.

3-1 tonight's guess.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
23 August, 2017 20:25
Quote:
Jilted
Reds v Hoffenheim tonight, if i had known this game was on a few weeks ago I'd still be in Engerland hopefully with tickets for the game.
3-1 tonight's guess.
Be careful Jils .
You thought Man City were playing Liverpool the other night (Sm63)

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 17:20
Man U v Leicester a 5:30pm Man U are looking good, I'm going 2-0.

REMEMBER THE BIG ONE, Dundee v Hibs tomorrow 12:30. It will be worth missing the kirk for.

Jilted (IP Logged)
26 August, 2017 19:32
2-0 final score, Man U dominating much of the game, missed pen by their big money signing,but Leicester did have a couple of chances. United looking good for the title.

Jilted (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 19:13
England v Slovakia on STV (SCOTTISH TELEVISION).eye popping smiley I suppose it is just important as Scotland v Malta on Sky.

04 September, 2017 20:14
Slovaks 1-0 up(Sm105)

Jilted (IP Logged)
04 September, 2017 20:24
Quote:
Foreverclaret
Slovaks 1-0 up(Sm105)

Dire.

Jilted (IP Logged)
08 September, 2017 19:48
Derby v Hull about to start on Sky. Think Hull will win 0-2.

Remember when I was kid I was intrigued with Derby's ground being called the Baseball Ground, just thought I would give it a Google there and seemingly baseball was played there in the late 1800s. A foundry business man built a number of sporting facilities for the workers, but there was anger by other British baseball teams because of the number of Americans in the Derby team, bloody 19th century foreigners.grinning smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
08 September, 2017 20:33
Quote:
Jilted
Remember when I was kid I was intrigued with Derby's ground being called the Baseball Ground, just thought I would give it a Google there and seemingly baseball was played there in the late 1800s. A foundry business man built a number of sporting facilities for the workers, but there was anger by other British baseball teams because of the number of Americans in the Derby team, bloody 19th century foreigners.grinning smiley

angry smiley Rampant Rams 4-0 ht. Some good goals and a penalty miss by Hull.(Sm152)

Alfie (IP Logged)
08 September, 2017 21:18
Quote:
Jilted

"Think Hull will win 2-0" ...Some things never change JJ ..lol

Jilted (IP Logged)
08 September, 2017 21:45
It was only a thought Sam, 5-0 ft.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 13:20
Burnley v Palace about to start on Sky. Pity I'm going to miss most of it.
Prediction, yes I know how good I am at guessing, 2-2.

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 15:49
Spoilt for choice tonight anumber of matches on BT, think I'll plump for Celtic v PSG, tried to get tickets for it, but none of my Celtic friends came up with them.(Sm18)

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 20:34
Celtic trail 0-3, PSG look classy, just puts Scottish fitba into perspective, Celtic dominating the domestic game for years and outclassed by the French league side. Perhaps if Tony B_liar had created a British league then Celtic would have more money to attract top players to put up more of a show in European competitions, or there again, maybe they would be lingering in a UK third tier league.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net