Re: Manchester Arena
Jilted (IP Logged)
27 September, 2017 07:02
Is that your best shot picking up on a mistake, pleasing.smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 September, 2017 08:37
Mine's a Bigmac, Flower.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/09/2017 08:38 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 September, 2017 18:54
Another non-terror attack.

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

It's only terrorist if committed by Muslims it would seem.

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 08:36
Why does the mosque feel the need for knife detectors on their door?
A attacker wouldn't be bothering to stop to be searched before entering,they would just run in and attack people or wait outside like in the story,there's no metal detectors on the door of my local church so maybe the trouble is nearer to home

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 13:23
Possible low tech terror attacks in France and Canada, religion has a lot to answer for.

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 15:07
There are evil people in all walks of life,those same people choose religion as an excuse

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 15:28
Fruitcake alert.

http://i65.tinypic.com/eaqyy8.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 16:43
Alf, do you have a spare pair of incontinence pants? I've been wetting myself for over an hour now.smiling smileyAnd that's without a drink.
Ricky's post is the fafist I've ever read on any board.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 18:10
Strange post from someone who moans about abuse, keybored coward(Sm119)

Quick edit lol...lol...lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2017 18:12 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 19:16
http://i67.tinypic.com/2hcq4k6.jpg

You're slipping up, 'lad'.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 19:22
Aye you going sober for October for Cancer charity?

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 19:26
No I'm a great believer in euthanasia tbh.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 19:34
Quote:
Jilted
No I'm a great believer in euthanasia tbh.
Fair enough i can understand that.

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 19:38
There's no way that I'm giving up booze for anyone,its the only thing that I've got to look forward to finishing work at 10pm,I would sooner sponsor somebody else if it was for charity but I thought that it was for your health?

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 20:03
Quote:
chalkyncfc
There's no way that I'm giving up booze for anyone,its the only thing that I've got to look forward to finishing work at 10pm,I would sooner sponsor somebody else if it was for charity but I thought that it was for your health?
To be honest Chalkyncfc i hardly drink but when i do i like a few bottles of Newcastle brown ale. Plus having a family i cannot afford to spend much money on beer sadly .

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 20:14
"To be honest" faf.
I seem to remember someone else from another board often used that term, tbh he didn't support Oldham though.

Aside...Hey fatso, fetch me another beer from the fridge, I'm having a Carlsberg Sunday drinking smiley

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 20:20
Quote:
Ricky_80
Quote:
chalkyncfc
To be honest Chalkyncfc i hardly drink but when i do i like a few bottles of Newcastle brown ale. Plus having a family i cannot afford to spend much money on beer sadly .
Nothing wrong with putting your family first Ricky,its the right thing to do,I love a Newcastle Brown or two but seldom have them as it makes me run to the bog the next morning

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 20:22
Quote:
Jilted
"To be honest" faf.
I seem to remember someone else from another board often used that term, tbh he didn't support Oldham though.

Aside...Hey fatso, fetch me another beer from the fridge, I'm having a Carlsberg Sunday drinking smiley

To be honest JJ its a very popular saying

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 20:28
Oh and she's still alive, although she has other things go wrong since, thanx for your concern though, I hope you are kidding about having a child, but thanx for backing my thoughts about religious fruitcakes.

Bless (I love when you say that too).

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 21:27
So you are now saying you're Trickydick the West Ham fan, not the Oldham fan you came on here claiming to be, only here to speak football. F off to the mad boards, you took the @#$%& out of the idiots on there but not me, you are now back on ignore, now you have admitted being the troll I thought you were.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2017 21:36
Back to topic, two young women stabbed to death in France, attacker shot dead by soldiers. So sad the world we live in, but we should not forget the many innocent people killed by the West in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. We need all sides to be held accountable for their actions. There and old saying about walking in someone else's shoes, maybe we should all try it and see what's wrong and look for peaceful solutions.

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 07:49
Las Vegas, automatic gunfire at music festival, at least two dead(Sm17)
Probably some looney with a legal assault rifle, shooter reported to have been killed.

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 10:37
Quote:
Jilted
Las Vegas, automatic gunfire at music festival, at least two dead(Sm17) Probably some looney with a legal assault rifle, shooter reported to have been killed.

Over 50 dead.
Shooter was a local man in his 60's.
Mind boggles.

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 17:48
I'm sorry Ricky but can't you see the irony of calling JJ a trolling c#@t after what you said about his sister,that was pretty shocking thing to say,I know what was said about your kid as i was posting on EM when it kicked off and understand that you was upset about it but why follow JJ onto here under another name if not to troll yourself,maybe you have become what you hate?

chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 20:05
I can fully understand how you feel and I'm honestly not having a pop at you for coming on here but bitterness towards somebody can be horrible thing that eats at you from inside and makes us say things that maybe we regret later on,I've known you as a poster for many years and you seem like a decent bloke,likes a bit of banter so I know that it must have hurt you to still want to make JJ suffer because of what he said
JJ will never,ever accept an olive branch,I've tried several times in the part only to have it thrown back at it,in fact that's the reason that I can on here to try and get him at accept my apology for what happened on VE,but I think that he gets more pleasure from rebuffing people
Try and forget jj,stick to EM where you are a well liked poster

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 21:54
seek help asap

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 October, 2017 22:03
Marvellous to see, trolling software developed by Abertay University is now bringing idiots to justice.
Thanx to the ' specimens'

Jilted (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 22:04
Again the BBC go ott because it's Yankland, hundreds killed in Mogadishu and Afghan recently and hardly a murmur.
Speaking to a guy tonight, spent4 hours with the beeb today about fake military charities, seemingly the producer flew in from Belfast and asked him set questions asking the lad to reply with already half baked answers, shame on auntie.

Jilted (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 20:55
God bless America, another mass shooting.
Ban religion as well as the gun I say.

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 November, 2017 09:35
More than 50 people slaughtered in Nigerian mosque bombing, didn’t get the same publicity as the American Church massacre, is our media racist? Black lives matter too.

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 November, 2017 09:43
Seems a bit excessive

[www.burnleyexpress.net]

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 November, 2017 14:56
184 dead in attack on Egyptian mosque.
The sooner we rid the world of religion the sooner we rid the world of great division (hopefully we can do it peacefully through education not extermination).

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 November, 2017 17:17
Shots fired Oxford Street???
Hopefully ‘just criminal’ and not terrorism, no casualties reported.

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 November, 2017 18:06
Quote:
Jilted
Shots fired Oxford Street???
Hopefully ‘just criminal’ and not terrorism, no casualties reported.

All clear, sounds like a false alarm.
Strangely last night I dreamt of an attack in the uK todaysad smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net