football
Latest News:

Watford
NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 19:29
Surprised that there has been no speculation of a return to Watford for Sean Dyche. When he left 4 years ago it wasn't because of performance. Maybe he's outgrown Watford? I hope we can enjoy a few more seasons with him in charge at Turf Moor.

Re: Watford
fred dibnah (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 21:39
With their owners ? Not a chance.
It'll be another foreigner for a year. Rinse and repeat.

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 May, 2017 22:14
Claudio Ranieri, Marco Silva, Leonid Slutsky, Stefano Pioli and Alan Pardew @ 10/1 or less and Sean Dyche 25/1.
The job would suit anyone looking for a few months work.

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 17:31
Moyes oot of a job, his cv doesn't look that good nowadays.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 18:10
Was his cv ever any good Jilted ?

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 18:58
Moyes did OK at PNE and then flourished at Everton. SAF did him no favors by fingering him for the United job (think....Wilf McGuiness after Busby ... tough act to follow). Been a downward spiral since then. I can only assume he's been tipped the wink about a job in the Prem.....maybe at Watford, or maybe there are few dominoes to fall which could open up something for him in the north of England, or back in Scotland?

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 19:38
I can't see Moyes back in the Premiership, what fans would want him at the helm after this stint at Sunderland.
Can't see Rodgers leaving Celtic as they are in Europe, and as he has played for Celtic can't see The Rangers fans wanting him, so I can't see a move over the border either.
Perhaps a spell at Sky or BT maybe, or managing a lower club out of the limelight, or a move abroad, perhaps China.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 19:47
Moyes is well over rated and apart from Preston being promoted he has achieved nothing in football.

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
22 May, 2017 20:25
.......if/when Mowbray departs, Moyes will fit right in .......... Wonder if him and Susan Boyle could end up doing a double act.....I'm thinking Mercer/Allison, Clough/Taylor.....but Moyes/Coyle at Ewood Park..............what's not to like about that?!!!

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 18:54
Big Sam wants to leave Palace, where's he off to?

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 19:36
Sunderland would be my guess.

NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 20:38
...he could be going back to be the Messiah for the Makems, but maybe he's off to China? He is soiled goods over here......

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
23 May, 2017 21:21
He has retired according to the BBC.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net