football
Latest News:

North Korea
Alfie (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 21:21
Should we be worried about this clown in charge ? Trump says he's going to sort him out with China's help..(Sm22)

Re: North Korea
Jilted (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 21:28
I have already started a thread on this you clown

Alfie (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 21:30
I didn't say you could do you nob.. (Sm49)

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 21:33
Pressing buttons is a piece of cake, let's just hope the idiot has standard grade geography too

[m.youtube.com]

Alfie (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 21:38
The ruthless Bastid likes to torture people for fun.. A bit like IdiAmin did

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 21:48
Frightening what is going on in the world.
I honestly dont think the common man wants to nuke anyone,,so why do we allow our leaders to build such evil, people of North Korea unite, if they can with the rest of the good people around the globe and demand an end to fear

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 21:54
Thinking of going there on holiday in July. Anyone been?

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 21:59
Plenty of people have been, very few have came back
If you love dogs then go, make no bones about it, they will love you

soapylily (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 23:49
The Korean War ever ended, it certainly needs bringing to a close. Shanghai, conducting the modern equivalent of a Dayton shuttle is just the man of steel type we need to do it.

BC2 (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 23:50
You can have a good look round the place on Google Earth, and that's as near as I want to get. Strange place though, you wonder just what some of the places you can see, in isolated areas, actually are.

16 April, 2017 11:56
I was actually being serious. I am looking at going there in July.

Been to South Korea in the order of forty times. I am well aware of the history of the Korean peninsula.

They have some pretty good waves on the East coast of Korea. I have the opportunity to go there surfing as a "Good will" ambassador.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 12:31
hope you have a blast(Sm29)

BC3 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 12:59
Quote:
Shanghaiclaret

They have some pretty good waves on the East coast of Korea. I have the opportunity to go there surfing as a "Good will" ambassador.

Reminds me of the surfing fanatic Lieutenant-Colonel Kilgore in Apocalypse Now, looking down at the waves from an Apache helicopter, he's told the beach isn't safe to surf, it's Charlie's Point.

"If I say its safe to surf this beach, Captain, then its safe to surf this beach! I mean, I'm not afraid to surf this place, I'll surf this whole f*****g place!"

Best of luck Shanghai, but bear in mind his most famous quote,

'I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.'

Do you ?(Sm14)

Alfie (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 13:02
North Korea missile launch failed according to reports,looks like somebody's head will be on the chopping block

BC3 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 13:09
Quote:
Alfie
North Korea missile launch failed according to reports,looks like somebody's head will be on the chopping block

Most likely Alfie he, or they, will find themselves strapped to the business end of an artillery piece, just as they're about to indulge in a bit of target practice. They do the job properly over there.

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 May, 2017 09:38
Trump said he would be honoured to meet Kim Jong un, Frankie says, relax don't do it.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2ztc3kn.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
05 May, 2017 16:53
Quote:
Alfie

It's not rocket science this nuclear bomb stuff, just hope Kim Wrong-un can't get the BBC over there or he'll have the bog bang theory in no time.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 May, 2017 17:18
Happy clappers

http://i64.tinypic.com/15oayhf.jpg

Maybe our politicians should take a leaf out of Kim Wrong-uns book and stage manage their events.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
15 May, 2017 18:05
He needs to be assassinated, Hopefully soon.

16 May, 2017 01:54
If we had adopted that policy with Sadam the middle east would be a much happier place today.

Alfie (IP Logged)
16 May, 2017 09:46
Quote:
Shanghaiclaret
If we had adopted that policy with Sadam the middle east would be a much happier place today.

Shame we didn't adopt it with Blair and Bush too..

16 May, 2017 11:47
I can think of another western leader that has done well to last so long.

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 June, 2017 18:33
Whit happened to WW3? I thought we were all doomed, all that sabre rattling then nothing, has Kim Wrong-un pooped his pants?

Alfie (IP Logged)
14 June, 2017 18:48
Quote:
Jilted
Whit happened to WW3? I thought we were all doomed, all that sabre rattling then nothing, has Kim Wrong-un pooped his pants?

Don't worry JJ,it's just around the corner waiting to start..(Sm138)

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 June, 2017 17:51
Another cyber attack today, no' sure if it's Kim Wrong-un behind it, best spend your life savings now, we could all be dead tomorrow.(Sm124)

We're all doomed, DOOMED.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 17:45
Quote:
Shanghaiclaret
Thinking of going there on holiday in July. Anyone been?

Have you been?
Are you still there?

Looks like the fallout between Kim and Don could lead to more fallout.

Trump the messiah.
For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

soapylily (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 06:30
Isaiah 66 verse 15 unless Google is mistaken. Very perceptive of you Jilted. I wonder who is feeding Trump his lines, God?

Alfie (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 17:36
It's amusing me to see God damned America being put under pressure by North Korea..

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 22:18
Don't go down the bookies and stick your house on the end of the world by the end of the year, because if you win the f****** won't pay out.

11 August, 2017 23:10
Decided against the holiday to North Korea at this point. Having a nice surfing break in a little island in the Pacific called Guam. Have you ever heard of it?

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 August, 2017 23:32
Hope you had a swell time surfing, but if I were you I'd wave goodbye to Guam before you see shells on the beach.

12 August, 2017 00:12
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like [sniffing, pondering] victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 18:27
How much power does Trump actually have? Surely he has advisors and military men around him, if he says 'nuke' and they don't agree, would there be a military coup?
I know he has been sacking staff and bringing in new faces but would generals with gazillions of medals let a barking mad man president start a nuclear war?

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 18:52
American Civil War II? Car rams into protesters. Will Trump nuke US (not us, the US)?

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 19:58
Jilts buddy stop worrying. Tomorrow the weather will be nice so enjoy your freedom. Maybe go visit an owl sanctuary or a day out sight seeing. Just enjoy your freedom my friend. Life can be happy you know smileys with beer

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 20:46
only one twit needs to seek refuge.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 21:19
Someone said today that Donald and Kim are paranoid wrecks with small genitalia. I concur.

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 August, 2017 23:26
I heard someone say sheeple have MR, I think they could be right.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 00:13
To be honest i would out of curiosity like to know if Trumps hair is real or not.

UpBur (IP Logged)
13 August, 2017 14:42
Hi guys! Great match yesterday! I've found an interesting video that explains our tactics [youtu.be]

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 09:14
Dictator Trump thinks he's Kim Wrong-un, he's going to sack the US government.
Neo-@#$%& trying to takeover Yankland, faf.

We're all doomed, DOOMED.

Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
24 August, 2017 10:31
[quote Jilted]Dictator Trump thinks he's Kim Wrong-un, he's going to sack the US government.
Neo-@#$%& trying to takeover Yankland, faf.

We're all doomed, DOOMED.[/quote
I agree Jilts. It is a worry. And the Gcse results are down again sad smiley

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 August, 2017 21:13
How weak are our world leaders when this moron is taking the @#$%&, more on, how stupid are the people of the world who voted for those weak leaders to lead them???

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 September, 2017 00:38
Hair we go, hair we go, hair we go, the barbershop sextet meet at the ministry of funny forelocks.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Should be powerful enough to blow Trumps wig off.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 18:24
Hotting up now, talk of Iran being involved, Israel will be on the phone to the Whitehouse as we speak, doomsday fast approaching, just be luck to win the euro lotto £115 million on Friday now.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 September, 2017 20:04
If the lotto comes up I'm going to buy this to hide in, no mad man will find me there.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2eeh9u1.jpgy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2017 20:04 by Jilted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net