football
Latest News:

Everton 3 Burnley 1
TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 18:21
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Everton 3 Burnley 1
Jilted (IP Logged)
15 April, 2017 22:10
TBF I took Everton 2-0 on the free bet websites.
At home Burnley look like a draw, away from home.....
Very hard league,,, mega money prevails, all the other 12/16 clubs can do is scrap and entertain and fight relegation
No embarrassment in giving 100%
It's not the money at the end of the day, it's the passion and the loyalty that makes a club

BC2 (IP Logged)
16 April, 2017 08:31
We've now won just one of our last ten games. Not much fun this PL lark is it ?

Or maybe it's just me, are some fans actually enjoying this ?

Glass3Qtsempty (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 14:56
Ask Blackburn fans if they would fancy swapping places with us ?

I've enjoyed every second of this season. Every match is a battle and every point feels like a big achievement.

BC3, Maybe you would be better off going down to Gawthorpe and watching the players train where there is a lot less pressure on them.

You obviously haven't got the bottle for the fight. So you're right it is just you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net