football
Latest News:

Liverpool 2 Burnley 1
TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
12 March, 2017 18:29
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Liverpool 2 Burnley 1
Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
12 March, 2017 21:26
Overall it was a well fought performance and we were desperately unlucky not to get at least a point out of it. I thought the substitutions were a bit strange and untimely, especially pushing Brady out wide on the right, he cannot use his right foot for lone nor money, Vokes should have been given a bit longer,also what was the point of throwing Agyei on in the 89th minute?
Oh well onwards we go 3 points next week folks?

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
13 March, 2017 16:14
Subs and making changes are SD's Achilles heel.
Liverpool were there for the taking had he been braver and more imaginative with the subs.
Darikwa wide right midfield with his pace.
Brady on the left with his pace
Agyei down the middle with his pace.
But on comes the mono paced Vokes. How predictable was that.
What had Gray done wrong anyway?

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
14 March, 2017 00:59
Darikwa was noticeably improved 2 games in recently and would in all probability have improved much further given the chance. on that basis I would agree with DT. Brady has the right instincts along with a few failings in regards execution, that is the job of our coaches to correct otherwise coaches and managers are pointless.Agyei is a player who I can not comment on but with DT's knowledge gained via attending games home and away I would go with his opinion. Have you listened to ourselves ? we consider realistically that winning at Anfield was within our grasp.We are not cocky at all but we are confident and there is nowt wrong in that. I will say again we are better than we think we are.The Liverpool game is history and you can not change that...move on, next game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net