football
Latest News:

Stronger than ever across the middle.
BolloxChops (IP Logged)
08 March, 2017 18:53
So, great news, Joey will have his day with the FA, but it would appear to be at the end of the season.
Jeff has served his time and Steve D now declared fit, Rob B and Joey are the quartet in the middle of the park (my opinion), so where does that leave George B, bench or do we go 5 across the middle. It's the latter for me, as we can't afford to have both Andre and Big Sam playing together without a backup option if anything goes pair shaped. So my guess is that we will start this weekend with Andre as the lone striker.
And we still have a choice of who's on the bench for the middle in the likes of Tarks, Scotty, Johann, and Ash W. I'm really impressed with the depth we have in middle field.

I'm going 5 across the middle for the next two games, let's see what the Boss does.

Re: Stronger than ever across the middle.
morninbob (IP Logged)
08 March, 2017 19:13
barnes is back.

Alfie (IP Logged)
08 March, 2017 19:27
That's great news BC.. We definitely need you in the team until the end of the season..Hope you are fit for Anfield ..

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
08 March, 2017 20:47
You are definitely spot on there Joey, with everybody back I am happy with the strength of the midfield, and now your hearing will probably be at the end of the season I am even happier.

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
08 March, 2017 22:12
We are not all back though. Our most influential CM of the past four-five years is still out

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
09 March, 2017 01:10
Dont be a neggo SH.Look up that is where the sun is.

Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
09 March, 2017 05:20
BON

Hey I am thrilled the way things have gone and with the current state of the CM. Just pointing out an inaccuracy

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
09 March, 2017 10:20
I didn't count Deano as he will not play again this season, I do recognise his contribution and would have liked him to be available but I do believe what we have now is a very strong midfield.

BC2 (IP Logged)
09 March, 2017 10:32
Two years ago we were down to just David Jones, now we have more CMs than you can shake a shitty stick at and even playing five across the middle can't accommodate them all.

Defour and Barton in the middle, Hendrick given a free role to get up in support of Andre, the two Bs out wide. Seems a no brainer to me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net