football
Latest News:

Current Page: 23 of 25

Re: O/T EU Referendum
Jilted (IP Logged)
10 November, 2018 12:52
So much Trump going on these days, say things yourself one day and blame others for the same the next.

Anyway good news for the planet....[www.bbc.co.uk]

Bad news for us under capitalism....[www.bbc.co.uk]

Bulgaria is heading into dire straits as they have lost a fifth of their population in the past few decades, mainly young people who have moved abroad to work, I posted a link a while back about a BBC documentary No Sex Please We’re Japanese which was made a number of years ago, it showed the problems in Japan with a shrinking population and how it will struggle in the future as there are less people of taxpaying age to fund their welfare. Sooner or later capitalism will see the collapse of civilisation (well it’s already uncivil), it’s time the Japanese, Bulgarians, the people of the caravan heading to the US along with all intelligent beings joined the Pirate Party, to look after the many, not the few.(Sm109)

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 November, 2018 19:34
Well said my foreign friend,

By saying 'our interests first and never mind the others' you stamp out the most precious thing a nation has - its moral values," .

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 November, 2018 21:53
Ffs, how stupid are Brits? £2.5m a season and they want to give him a £5m parting gift, and guess who is paying indirectly? Aye us stupid ****s.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

soapylily (IP Logged)
13 November, 2018 22:07
Quote:
Jilted
Well said my foreign friend,
By saying 'our interests first and never mind the others' you stamp out the most precious thing a nation has - its moral values," .
The british empire, for which the world has much to be grateful (rule of law, civil service, separation of powers etc) was not founded on moral values, but commercial greed.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
14 November, 2018 00:01
In the context of our fight for democracy what is your point and opinion Soapy ? We, the people, had very little power over our past, since 1066 this land has been occupied by those whose only values are power and chattel.The power of divide and rule was their concept and still rules this land.The fight goes on.

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 November, 2018 09:51
I’ve been to the gaol in Dublin, the slave museum in Liverpool, heard of the Mau Mau uprising and the 20million people in India who died from famine, the world could learn a lot from the British Empire.

Going off topic a little, but with so much fake news coming from the mouths of politicians and the gullible falling for their lies, what does the future hold?

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Reminds me of the Running Man.

“In the year 2017, the world economy has collapsed. The great freedoms of the United States are no longer, as the once great nation has sealed off its borders and become a militarized police state, censoring all film, art, literature, and communications. Even so, a small resistance force led by two revolutionaries manages to fight the oppression. With full control over the media, the government attempts to quell the nation's yearning for freedom by broadcasting a number of game shows on which convicted criminals fight for their lives. The most popular and sadistic of these programs is "The Running Man," hosted by Damon Killian. When a peaceful protest of starving citizens gathers in Bakersfield, California, a police officer named Ben Richards is ordered to fire on the crowd, which he refuses to do. Subdued by the other officers, the attack is carried out, and Richards is framed for the murder of almost a hundred unarmed civilians”.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/11/2018 10:12 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
15 November, 2018 10:19
Well it looks like Brexit is going to happen, I can invisage the Brexiteer party in full swing now, Farage leading the singsong and his followers doing the actions.

http://i63.tinypic.com/afhe39.jpg

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
15 November, 2018 22:43
Is that original Jilts or did you plagiarise ? if original....cool.Bullet point...."The UK prides itself for having the best security services in Europe.

"In fact, we provide most of the intelligence that ends up in this database.

"Europe relies on our security services to keep the union safe.

"The idea that we now have to pay for access to our own security intelligence is outrageous.

"It's beyond a farce.

"This news has not gone down well at all."Part of traitor May' negotiated through the night hard won brexit deal.....and there is more, much more.Treacherous person.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/11/2018 00:32 by Brian O'Neil.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 November, 2018 10:09
It’s the 1987 film The Running Man, pretty apt as the Brexiteers are running scared of their fellow man.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
16 November, 2018 16:05
Not in the slightest, we want to trade, associate and engage with the world in our own persona which is not represented by the dictatorial EU machine. Remoaners are the one who are afraid of leaving mummies gravy train.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 November, 2018 17:21
It’s the Brexiteers that are doing all the moaning these days.
You just have to look at the Tory Party infighting to see the farce British politics is.
What did Boris say when Airbus, Siemens and BMW raised fears about Brexit on British jobs? answer, “f**k business”.
Anyway, we will be able to walk over the open border to Ireland and seek asylum in the EU when the @#$%& hits the fan.

Ooh [www.bbc.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/11/2018 17:23 by Jilted.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
17 November, 2018 12:09
I concede our politicians are running away and that they are weak self serving spiteful and bitter. It would be a serious mistake to consider myself, alongside many of those who voted open eyed to leave the corrupt EU, as in any way like our so called leaders of society.We have by our vote for democracy exposed how little of it exists in this occupied land.It was our last chance to save democracy and sometime in the not too distant future the campaigning remoaners will realise that they played a supportive role in destroying it blinded by their zealotry.

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 November, 2018 11:34
Speaking to a few Brexiteers yesterday and they told what I believe the reason the majority of people voted leave for......immigration. Lads that work in the building trade complaining about cheap labour coming in and undercutting their wages. They seem to think if we don’t let foreigners in we will be rolling in the money.....they imo, simply don’t understand how the capitalist system works. They think paying workers more here will make us more competitive in a global market??? FFS it’s not often a brickie or joiner gets headhunted.
And the main Bank of Scotland in Dundee city centre is closing, a main Scottish bank without a presence in the centre of Scotland’s fourth largest city ffs, they closed their call centre last year with the loss of 250 jobs, f**k all to do with immigration, just a greedy bank forcing people to use plastic, online banking and phone apps, all while the Scottish and British government look on and do f**k all to protect jobs.

Workers of the world need to unite and tackle the problems the capitalism system has created, running from it won’t fix it.

19 November, 2018 14:22
The Brussels Broadcast Cooperation said on the their EU propaganda programme, also known as the six o’clock news, that the country would run out of medicine if there was a no deal Brexit. There was plenty of doom and gloom in the report until they let slip that the UK exports 20% more pharmaceutical products to the EU than it imports.

More lies dressed up as facts from our supposed national broadcaster. I do sometimes wonder if Jean-Claude Juncker has secretly become the new Director General of the BBC.

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 November, 2018 18:36
Yeah, and a lot of pharmaceuticals need licenses, some EU medicine blah, blah, institution which was based in London has f””ked off to mainland Europe taking the EU money and a number of jobs with them. And some medicines come into the U.K. from Europe which could be held up at the borders, don’t hold your breath if it’s your inhaler you can’t get because of bureaucracy.

What an idiot Rabb is,’ we are the U.K. don’t tell us what to do’ , well the EU is bigger than the U.K. so we can’t tell them what to do either. Dundee University has a large medical research building attached to it, go in there and you will find people of many nationalities working there, if they find cures to this that or the other, don’t think for one minute the U.K. will automatically prosper, their findings could be exported overseas the next day for the profit of foreign companies.
On the news right now, channel 5, a kid can’t get the drugs needed because the cost is so dear, not sure if it’s a British company or a foreign one, but it is so sick, kids could die because of a company’s profit..

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
19 November, 2018 23:26
Customs rules can be engineered by the EU to make our leading light companies in competition with certain EU co's noncompetitive, it is a minefield being at the mercy of the EU commission set out in traitor May's surrender document.The idea that it is only a temporary arrangement whilst a future deal is negotiated and concluded is a total pack of lies along with all the other lies the treacherous one has spoken. The withdrawal surrender document is a legall y binding forever document. The future arrangement document is nothing more than a glad tidings xmas wish list totally unenforceable and not worth the paper it is written on. An excerpt from the legal surrender document states.......... [i]‘Under no circumstances may the United Kingdom: (a) apply to its customs territory a customs tariff which is lower than the Common Customs Tariff for any good or import from any third country… apply or grant in its customs territory tariff preferences to any good on the basis of rules of origin that are different from those governing the granting of such preferences to the same good by the Union in its customs territory’.[/i].....this aint no temp arrangement it is permanent, end of.Wanna sign it Jilts ? End of transition we will be out of the clutches of the ECJ and UK law will once again reign supreme....WRONG, another excerpt......[i]Article 87 says that ‘if the European Commission considers that the United Kingdom has failed to fulfil an obligation under the Treaties or under part…. of the agreement before the end of the transition period, the European Commission may, within four years after the end of the transition period, bring the matter before the Court of Justice’.[b][/i][/b] That is 8 years from now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 19/11/2018 23:37 by Brian O'Neil.

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 10:29
Shocking the news last night watching all those overpayed ******* from big businesses at the CBI conference, @#$%& scared Corbyn gets in, they all want to stay in the EU, not for the sake of their workforce but to protect their own well payed jobs. A case of, for the few not the many, a pity, but that’s capitalism. At least they know a no deal will not only f**k U.K. businesses but their big paypackets too, (oh and of course the minions they employ, not that they care about them, they’d have us minions replaced by robots tomorrow if they could).
Workers of the world unite, and work together for a better life for all, not just for our masters few.

20 November, 2018 16:36
Quote:
Brian O'Neil
Customs rules can be engineered by the EU to make our leading light companies in competition with certain EU co's noncompetitive, it is a minefield being at the mercy of the EU commission set out in traitor May's surrender document.The idea that it is only a temporary arrangement whilst a future deal is negotiated and concluded is a total pack of lies along with all the other lies the treacherous one has spoken. The withdrawal surrender document is a legall y binding forever document. The future arrangement document is nothing more than a glad tidings xmas wish list totally unenforceable and not worth the paper it is written on. An excerpt from the legal surrender document states.......... [i]‘Under no circumstances may the United Kingdom: (a) apply to its customs territory a customs tariff which is lower than the Common Customs Tariff for any good or import from any third country… apply or grant in its customs territory tariff preferences to any good on the basis of rules of origin that are different from those governing the granting of such preferences to the same good by the Union in its customs territory’.[/i].....this aint no temp arrangement it is permanent, end of.Wanna sign it Jilts ? End of transition we will be out of the clutches of the ECJ and UK law will once again reign supreme....WRONG, another excerpt......[i]Article 87 says that ‘if the European Commission considers that the United Kingdom has failed to fulfil an obligation under the Treaties or under part…. of the agreement before the end of the transition period, the European Commission may, within four years after the end of the transition period, bring the matter before the Court of Justice’.[b][/i][/b] That is 8 years from now.

We are being offered the Hotel California deal, you can check in but never leave.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 21:33
If this continues Jilts we are gonna Corbyn the lot of them, that is not me personally but in the we as a nation.It will come about from a variety of reasons but will lead to the same result. The CBI are reps of international self serving business and there is no problem with that but they do not represent we the people of the United Kingdom. Our values I hope go beyond money and clearly our vote to leave said so. What is the value of money if you are left without a soul a community and a place to belong.The Hotel California Mr. K is being erected anew as we speak by those who have no morals or soul and only see us as something to use and abuse. The Norman invader would be proud to see what they had laid down for the future to control the lands and peoples of Britain go relatively unchanged this past 1000 plus years.

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 22:14
Faf the boy Preston on ITV is now the voice of reason. For decades the bbc, itv were mind benders on politics and reason now we are all f**ked because we listened to the BBC and itv, now we get twits fae Trump.(Sm124)

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
25 November, 2018 18:50

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 November, 2018 22:43
Well there are less people coming into Britain from the EU, but the British government is allowing a steady stream of nonEU migrants in, so is Brexit going to cut immigration?
Reports saying £700 billion of bank assets are moving from London to Frankfurt.
On the plus side MR Witherspoon’s is going to tour his pubs telling his punters all’s well. He’s going to import drink from nonEU countries, well I hope it’s better than the pish lager he sells up here, aye Scottish Tennents, tastes ok in most pubs, just not his.

30 November, 2018 13:25
Trade is a two way street. No Spanish tomatoes in UK supermarkets’ means less money for Spanish farmers, import tariffs on new Renault, Citron and Peugeot cars crossing the channel means French job losses.

Both sides have plenty to lose if a fair trade deal can’t be agreed. Unfortunately the EU wants to humiliate us for daring to peacefully and democratically leave their little cartel.

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 19:50
The EU Market is greater than the U.K. market, I suppose these British cars could be made elsewhere, well most of it is foreign owned anyway...

[www.borro.com]

.....as well as Nissan, Toyota and Honda. The U.K. could lose a lot of car manufacturing jobs, what are we going to drive then if we don’t import foreign cars? Bring back British Leyland?
Trade is a two way street, that’s good if both countries have money to buy, but the Bank of England say a no deal would be worse than the 2008 financial crisis, more austerity here we come, ach well we can all huddle around a candle and sing rule Britannia when the lights go out.

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 December, 2018 09:51
Hohoho, Theresa May is still blethering bullshit....she’s the one to build a Great Britain where no one is left behind, ffs, that woman has no shame, her speech sounded good, pity it’s all bluff, only an idiot would believe her guff, oh wait, the patriotic fools love being told how good they are, how great their country is, ffs,we’re all doomed, DOOMED.

I read this book earlier this year...

http://i68.tinypic.com/skxsf5.jpg

...you should try it, and remember to read in between the lines.

Jilted (IP Logged)
12 December, 2018 22:35
MPs back May, strangely the people on the news today (Joe Public Brexiteers) said she was doing a terrible job, it’s looking a lot like Brexit in name only, ie out of the EU but still dancing to the EU tune but without a vote, oh well.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
12 December, 2018 23:53
I read that book 40yrs back, even if May the terrible......pathological liar.......had read that book she could never have implemented it's fundamental rules or advice. The continuous thread that runs through it requires honesty and moral character and she is lacking in both.
We desperately need a new breed of politicians. Don't know if you read a comment piece by Jeremy Paxman it followed Mervyn Kings devastating assessment of "our leaders". If what we see from all persuasions of our political class as displayed these last 2 years you would have to conclude we are f o ok ed.

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 December, 2018 16:45
I found the book a bit like the bible, (not that I have read the bible cover to cover), be nice and polite to people (the way it should be), then use it for your own gain not necessarily the other persons. Look at Trump, he’s a bigger heathen than me but he still likes to bullshit the gullible American people with God Bless America, all rather sick imo.

Had to lol at some of those Brexiteers being interviewed on the telly yesterday, all their brains could muster into why they had voted to leave the EU was....because they were ‘British’, rather frightening tbh.

http://i64.tinypic.com/14xz5lv.jpg

So now the U.K. has to rely on Westminster, I wonder if the penny will ever drop with the Brits that our government is just as useless as Brussels, just look at recent events, it’s all about the Tory Party and power of individuals rather than serving the electorate, what a feckin mess this country and indeed the world is in and that’s with so called democracy, the lunatics really do run the asylum.

It’s time for change, it’s time for the (Sm109)s

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 December, 2018 20:37
Virgin says we will all be f****d.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Don’t you just love capitalism?

Meanwhile the climate change conference in Poland raised more concerns about economies, from wealthy oil producing countries to coal mining countries like Poland itself, Arab shieks, Russian oligarchs, Trumps Texan friends, Chinese miners etc, all worried about their jobs and profits than the planet. How we allow capitalism to destroy the well being of the planet and our fellow man shows the human being is less intelligent than we would like to think.

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 December, 2018 22:09
Would Man U being relegated be another nail in the UKs coffin?
Prog on tv, inside the foreign office, or what ever it was called, said the EPL was a massive player to the British economy. Top clubs are respected all over the globe by poor sods, so not only do rich prima donas affect the minds of stupid kids ( and others) in the U.K. but they have a large influence on stupid people all over the world.
Ps, is it ok to call people stupid? Or should it only be a reference to incapable prime ministers?

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 December, 2018 10:51
Interesting programme on Sky News, Divided Kingdom, it’s on about Ireland, not just on about the land border between north and south, but ferry terminals, if lorries need to go through border checks from mainland EU to U.K. then customs checks from U.K. to Ireland, they are on about sailing from the Eu directly to Ireland by-passing the U.K. with a devastating affect on British ferry terminals and businesses built around them.
Worrying times for many Brits who could lose their jobs through a hard Brexit.

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 08:18
British government to pay EU Ferry companies millions in no deal, deal, it’s faf I know, but that’s Brexit for you, the U.K. the laughing stock of Europe.smiling smiley

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 22:06
Quote:
Jilted
British government to pay EU Ferry companies millions in no deal, deal, it’s faf I know, but that’s Brexit for you, the U.K. the laughing stock of Europe.smiling smiley
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Oh, a British Ferry company has also got a contract even though it has no boats, claims to sail from Ramsgate even though the port has been closed for five years and the company is valued at 66quid. Looks like boom time Britain with the government giving away money to British start up companies, I suppose if it fails we could ask the Iranians to bring in goods on their ribs.

Jilted (IP Logged)
31 December, 2018 18:38
Ffs, the wealthy Scottish fishermen are greetin’ , they would rather they threw good fish overboard than bring it ashore; it’s true, the few would rather throw good food over board to make more pennies for themselves instead of looking to feed the many.

F**k the five thousand when the few can have salmon, caviar and toast.

Jilted (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 03:16
Another 5,000 f**ked in the U.K. as 3,000 jobs to be created in Slovakia.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

If Brexit wasn’t bad enough the green brigade are taking over, no to diesel, no to meat, looks like huge changes are ahead and possible taxes because of mismanagement of the planet by the seriously flawed capitalist system, oh well, we reap what we sow and we have sewn a timebomb of problems.
Thank f**k for that red bus, Theresa is going to invest billions into the NHS to keep us living longer, even though the country is struggling to feed and water us and afford pensions, what’s the point of saving us from heart attacks if we are going to starve and freeze?
A minister for hunger ffs

[www.bbc.co.uk]

oh well starvation should end the obesity and diabetes problems I suppose.

Jilted (IP Logged)
11 January, 2019 23:13
NHS in crisis, now the education system is in crisis, 1,000 jobs to go at Ford, cannae wait until we leave the EU and enter utopia.

Meanwhile in Yankland 800,000 people haven’t been payed with some now relying on foodbanks, making America good again, faf.

1st and 5th biggest economies in the world being run by the loony right, get bless America, god save the Queen, and f**k the common man, faf.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
16 January, 2019 14:50
the Fourth estate has merged with the political class, socially, ethically and even sexually - they marry, their kids go to the same schools, they attend the same dinner parties, they are ONE class, and they increasingly fight for that class's interests.This comment is not mine but expresses succinctly why remain is relentlessly rammed down our throats. Their interests do not represent those of a democratic persuasion. Without democracy those without wealth power or influence have no hope whatsoever and from my point of view why the EU is to be something we leave at any cost.

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 January, 2019 18:07
Strong and stablesmiling bouncing smiley

17 January, 2019 14:34
The Houses of Parliament are filled with the enemies of the people. It’s time to take the power back!

http://www.knifeup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 January, 2019 17:58
http://i67.tinypic.com/2h2eb8p.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 09:28
Switched on the telly and Her Majesty’s Government are cutting pension credit to thousands of the poorest people in the land, no wonder they get called @#$%&, imposing suffering on their fellow countrymen. Instead of running from the EU, Brits should be donning yellow vests and demanding a minimum £150 income for all EU citizens.
Last week some guy abandoned his dog in the street and there was outcry to find and punish the bloke, yet Brits are being made homeless by this government and no action is being taken against them. Some doddery OAP crashed his multi- thousand pound car and the next day he gets a brand spanking new one.
Equal rights, yir having a laugh, out of the frying pan into the fire Brexit.

Jilted (IP Logged)
22 January, 2019 21:32
Dyson moves head office from U.K. to Singapore, nothing to do with Brexit say Dyson, although Singapore signed a free trade deal with the EU last year.🤔

Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
28 January, 2019 17:03
An alternative Brexit view.

'Here's a comment from someone living in Holland:
Earlier today I asked the question " Would you vote Remain or Leave now you know more about the EU?" and a friend of mine Eddy Lonergan posted this comment .... I've typed it out word for word as I believe that everybody, needs to know whats really happening in Europe by somebody who has lived in Holland for almost the past 4 decades

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS REGARDLESS OF WHAT SIDE OF THE BREXIT FENCE YOU FIND YOURSELF BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW WHATS NOT BEING GIVEN NEWS COVERAGE

Eddy Lonergan's own words ... not mine

"I wish the Brits would take the time to see whats going on here Roger. ... I'm a scouser living in Holland getting on 40 years now. .... It is just as bad, in some ways worse than in the UK. For example, Health Insurance is compulsory whether working or unemployed. My wife and I pay 250 euros per month and that is basic, no dentals, physios or extras. 2 major hospitals have shut down - there are no beds - the A&E is the same as the UK, families are asked to look after their parents because of shortages in Care.
The immigration problem is a laughing stock, food banks are not coping, people in work are not making ends meet and are relying on food banks. .... Belgium, Germany and France have the same problems. Angela Merkel is stepping down as Prime Minister (Chancellor) but has forgot to tell everyone she has a secure high position in Brussels. .... Why would you want to be a member of a gang of pocket-filling thieves who do not care about their people? ... As for Junker ... don't get me started ....
The EU countries are crumbling and no f*cker gives a"dangle-doo-dandy", so GET OUT while you can and maybe others will follow suit". .... They are scaring and flexing their muscles and hoping that it will turn around, because the membership fee the UK puts in every year will have to be put up by the remaining countries. .... Holland will have to double their fee we've been told. ... What other countries can afford this?
Spain, Greece, Italy all bankrupt, so you see the EU does not want to lose the UK and will bully any way to try to win it over by threatening the Northern Ireland deal, the fishing deal, giving back Gibraltar and whatever else they can get their grubby hands on, so don't be fooled, it's not a bed of roses, things are bad here and like I said, in some matters its worse.
The riots in France are not just about fuel tax, its about living standards. .... Belgium and Holland have also taken up the baton with the Yellow Jacket Demonstrators because they're tired of it. .... Take the time to find out yourselves, then you will be glad of Brexit, and like I've said, with sense, holland will follow suit" ....'

Jilted (IP Logged)
28 January, 2019 17:26
^^^ffs, Venezuela isn’t in the EU, nor Mexico, nor the poor @#$%& fleeing Africa to the EU, I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again,we need global solutions to the problems we all face. Capitalism is the problem, so until stupid people whether Brexiteers or daft folk in Dutch land get that into their thick skulls, we are all f**ked.
Unite and fight the problem, demand a free global health service, one payed for by central banks, let’s build nuclear power stations around the globe, payed for by central banks, etc, fkin etc, if we don’t, watch this space.
the NHS is going to fail and we will all need private capitalist insurance here soon, very soon.
9,000 jobs going at Tesco, yeah, that’s all Brussels fault too I suppose, but don’t fret, British supermarkets say the shelves will be empty if we get a no deal.
Capitalism is dog eat dog, and the British Bulldog has very little bite these days in a global market, Brexiteers are barking, especially if they believe dopes in Holland who are only blaming the EU for things going to pot.

29 January, 2019 16:16
The report about supermarket shelves’ being empty in the event of a no deal Brexit said there might be a short term supply issue with fresh fruit and vegetables coming from EU countries. Of course the Brussels’ Broadcasting Corporation missed the key words “might” and “short term” from their propaganda reports.

They also failed to mention that if fresh tomatoes and lettuces can’t get across the channel from Spain then surly Spanish farmers will suffer falling profits and sales, unless Juncker orders every EU citizen to eat double rations to make up for the short fall.

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 19:27
Of course the Spanish farmers will suffer int he short term, short term lol, that’s a Brexiteer term. Yet the Brexiteer halfwits think we can import produce from all over the world in ‘steam’ boats from the other side of the globe at the same cost in the ‘short term’ faf.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 00:45
What a very silly rsponse Jilts.....steam boats........half wits. Produce will arrive as will goods from the EU and a reality check is in order for remoaner quivering wreck weak kneed fear mongers who are quite obviously useless snow flakes to a man. Having been in business all my adult life overcoming neanderthal can't do bureaucrats and their "it can't be done" mentality, I am confident they in Spain, Holland and elewhere will co ordinate with their customers in the UK to continue business not as usual but as necessary for the circumstances that prevail. All the remoaners heve left in their Arsenal is fear of no deal and when that proves totally unfounded they are lost souls in a sea of nothingness.

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 05:12
The supermarkets have been in business for decades too, and it’s them that are making the statements, Airbus too said 14,000 U.K. jobs are at risk.
Economies in parts of Africa are growing, nice big market for Spanish farmers emerging.

30 January, 2019 14:37
Unfortunately the EU doesn’t have a free trade agreement with the African Union so those Spanish tomatoes won’t be going anywhere. Juncker keeps promising to have a trade deal “with our sister continent”, but nothing has materialised after several years of proposed talks.

Jilted (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 18:20
Ffs Spain can sell to nonEU countries as the U.K. can in the EU.

Meanwhile the Scottish government are trying to push through their budget for the coming year, what a f*cken mess, cutbacks, cutbacks, cutbacks, austerity imposed by the U.K. Tories, now councils are shedding dinner ladies jobs in Tayside, last week Edinburgh council were saying the were to shed 300 council jobs. Britain is f**ked under capitalism, and still the halfwits don’t have the brain to stand up for global change.

Tories to make Britain great again 😂

Current Page: 23 of 25

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net