football
Latest News:

Current Page: 21 of 24

Re: O/T EU Referendum
07 September, 2018 11:44
Quote:
Jilted
I do try to educate the idiots in my area but many are turning to the SNP to breakaway from the U.K. while the town is turning Americana, the pavey ootside the train station is no’ a ‘plaza’, on the plans for the waterfront redevelopment they call some streets ‘boulevards’, the area around the University of Dundee is called the ‘cultural quarter’ (Sm124), they have amalgamated a few schools and built a new ‘campus’. I try hard to educate the idiotic Scots in my neighboUrhood by I am being Trumped on sad smiley

Hoisted by your own petard Jilted, using the American “Train Station” instead of the correct British “Railway Station”.

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 September, 2018 11:51
Quote:
That's Mr Kilby To You
Quote:
Jilted
I do try to educate the idiots in my area but many are turning to the SNP to breakaway from the U.K. while the town is turning Americana, the pavey ootside the train station is no’ a ‘plaza’, on the plans for the waterfront redevelopment they call some streets ‘boulevards’, the area around the University of Dundee is called the ‘cultural quarter’ (Sm124), they have amalgamated a few schools and built a new ‘campus’. I try hard to educate the idiotic Scots in my neighboUrhood by I am being Trumped on sad smiley

Hoisted by your own petard Jilted, using the American “Train Station” instead of the correct British “Railway Station”.

I railroaded into that one.

Jilted (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 17:45
Frightening how much airtime moron Boris gets on national telly, but there again many a moron fell for his Brexit bull****. No wonder this country is ******.

Time for EU unity, not divorce.(Sm109)

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 01:22
Brexit is not bull kaka, it is a quest for what little there is left of democracy. The EU is the antithesis and in no way benefits the poor of it's union, indeed the exact opposite is the truth. Mass unemployment in southern Europe among under 25's and they now want to create 10m jobs in Africa.............and you support this Jilts ?

Jilted (IP Logged)
16 September, 2018 08:01
Quote:
Brian O'Neil
Brexit is not bull kaka, it is a quest for what little there is left of democracy. The EU is the antithesis and in no way benefits the poor of it's union, indeed the exact opposite is the truth. Mass unemployment in southern Europe among under 25's and they now want to create 10m jobs in Africa.............and you support this Jilts ?

Faf, May has danced her way into trading with Africa.
I’ve met many an Eastern European who has more than doubled their income.
Large unemployment in southern France was shown in a documentary by Ross Kemp (2012), yip, Africans from the French ‘colonies’, slumming it in Marseille. 31.30mins in.

[www.dailymotion.com]

He also did a documentary on Naples, again young unemployed people getting involved in drug dealing as there were few jobs to make a better life for themselves, oh and it’s not just Southern Europe, he did a ‘similar one’ in the good old USofA, same old story, oh and yes, he did one in Liverpool and South America. Oops almost forgot, he did one in Africa too. Same old story the world over, jobs need to be created the world over, if Africans all had well payed jobs they wouldn’t ‘have to’ emigrate to Europe,but AI and robots will be taking more jobs. Hundreds of thousands of jobs to go shortly as call centres use more advanced AI systems.

Oh, if you think Brexit is the answer to all ills, speaking to a lad a few months ago who said Michelin had ‘millions’ of tyres in store at its Dundee factory and last week in the paper there was a report of 100s of jobs at risk at the factory because of cheaper tyres made abroad. How will Brexit compete with that, cut the wages of the British workers to make us more competitive? Global issues need global answers,people of the world need to unite and create a better world for us all.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
17 September, 2018 01:00
Good luck with that Jilts...now all join hands and sing cumbaya................... or however it is spelt/pronounced.

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 September, 2018 05:39
Thanx for your support, watched a programme last night on super yachts, one was selling for £130m, good to see not everyone is living in poverty in Southern Europe eh. Again the other week over 100 migrants killed when their boat sank, tough titties eh.
Maybe we should sing, people are dying lord Kumbaya, doubt the fictional character will bat an eyelid though and ‘his’ peddlers, well they will pay lip service while they protect the billions of pounds in the church coffers.
Hopefully the youth in the Dundee music industry can steer the global younger generations into a more fair and just world, won’t hold my breath i’ll see it in my life time, I’m sure if they get a global audience they will be bought off by our masters. (The new world order didn’t half @#$%& themselves when the Pistols were on the go). But I do have ‘faith’ the young can succeed where their parents failed.
Talking of a global audience, did you see the opening of the V and A programme on BBC2 on Friday night, oops forgot, it was only shown on BBC2 Scotland, this great iconic building of the world wasn’t good enough for the BBC to screen to all of Britain.
Well at least equality is spreading slowly, this weekend is Dundee Pride weekend, you know your city is heading in the right direction when it has its first gay march. To think homosexuality was illegal here a few years ago, even Ireland has woken up to religious bullsh*t and the evils of it. Stop the lying lord, kumbaya, and rid the world of religious nonsense kunbaya.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Hopefully Dundee will prosper and make all those, American Mormons, Nigerian Christians, and the other bunch that stand in pairs at their wheelie bookshelves, that prey on the poor and gullible, disappear from the High Street. Once they are all gone, then I will believe Dundee is on the up.

Amen.

Jilted (IP Logged)
17 September, 2018 18:40
Fn brilliant, Nigel Farage on telly this morning, he doesn’t know if Brexit will be good or bad for Britain, oyf. But we will have our own government he says, fn brilliant, we could be in control of f all, well done Brexiteers

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
17 September, 2018 23:16
Lighten up Jllts and go visit our 80 squillion quids museum........report back.Success comes in small bites, if you want failure do a greedy one.Don't look to the world for a solution start in yer own back yard.Lift one person up.Kumbaya

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 08:31
Went to the museum at dinner time yesterday but there was a queue of around 100, didn’t have the time, so will pop back later in the week once the novelty factor has gone. The building looks ok from a distance, but I think the finish is keech close up.

i will keep up my fight home and away, as I say, the problems we all face are global and can’t be fixed by one nation alone.(Sm109)

http://i68.tinypic.com/spixzr.jpg

Dundee’s Mona Lisa, once seen you wonder what all the media guff was all about. Hope it looks better on the inside.

Jilted (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 08:39
A dirty back wall with hundreds of window sills attached.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2yozr5u.jpg

Should have sprayed the back wall glossy black or a grey silver/satin imo. But the lemmings appear to be happy with it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/09/2018 08:40 by Jilted.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
18 September, 2018 23:26
Looks a little brutal to mesen. A lost opportunity architecturally sadly.Would not inspire me to visit..... a wasted silver bullet.

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 September, 2018 09:12
Quote:
Brian O'Neil
Looks a little brutal to mesen. A lost opportunity architecturally sadly.Would not inspire me to visit..... a wasted silver bullet.

The United Nations named Dundee a UNESCO city of design in 2014, one of only thirteen in the world. Ffs Dundee cannae even design simple hooses.

http://i64.tinypic.com/o8ao38.jpg

The top picture I posted in the mmmmmm thread, you cannae reach the doorbell from the doorstep unless yir name is Stretch Armstrong. Middle picture, you go down three steps then up two to the front door, why didn’t they raise the threshold with a couple of course of bricks to street level and make the entrance disabled friendly? Bottom picture, off road parking bays, fair enough, but what if the tenants have electric cars, how do they plug the car in, run an extension lead through the window? New homes with little thought put into them. City of design(Sm102)

Jilted (IP Logged)
19 September, 2018 18:35
Quote:
Brian O'Neil
Lighten up Jllts and go visit our 80 squillion quids museum........report back.Success comes in small bites, if you want failure do a greedy one.Don't look to the world for a solution start in yer own back yard.Lift one person up.Kumbaya

Well lucky for you, due to adverse weather conditions I was able to visit the V and A Dundee today.

http://i68.tinypic.com/w1qidi.jpgt

You enter into the biggest tearoom Dundee has to offer, then climb a staircase to a downward view of ....the biggest tearoom Dundee has to offer. Queue for ten minutes to see the Scottish design gallery, some nice stuff, arty parties reading and digesting every fact on printed boards, lads like me, look, see, and move on, less than a twenty minutes see.

Want to view anymore pay £10...(11 quid if you want to give a ‘donation’) to enter the other galleries. Biggest rip off I have seen for years.

The best museum I have ever seen in the U.K. (free) is the maritime museum at Greenwich, not too big and full of lads things., excellent.

Edit to say..we cannae even design a waste bin that can stand up in a breeze. ( bottom pic).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 19/09/2018 18:39 by Jilted.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
19 September, 2018 23:55
We have the money we spend the money we waste the money and for me that is a crime.Have a ref and ask the sensible people of Dundee what they would spend 80 squillion on.............where do you think your museum would come in a list of 100 ? Dundee is not on it's own regarding misspent opportunities.Albert dock Liverpool inspirational, millennium eye a sure fire winner, chief remoaner Mandelsons millennium dome......ffs

Jilted (IP Logged)
20 September, 2018 09:01
I wouldn’t rate it as a museum, to me a museum should be full of artefacts.
This building, well it’s more like two buildings bridged together on the upper floor. You enter the bottom floor which is a cafe and shop, go up the staircase or lift to the next level, the floor space there is only a quarter of what it could be as it is open to the downstairs, it contains a bar and a couple of classrooms. You move over to the other building where you can see The Scottish Design Gallery, it contains some nice items and the McIntosh tearoom which looks quite big on the video but in reality isn’t much bigger than my living room. As I say, I’m no art expert, I wander around museums, look in glass cases, if something catches my eye I’ll spend a few minutes looking at it. This gallery I would say, would take up about half an hour to view to Joe Bloggs. The other gallery you need to pay a tenner to see, ( seen it on the telly, didn’t look like ten bobs worth). Then on the floor below are offices etc, which aren’t open to the public. Not much of a museum in my book.

[m.youtube.com]

Surprised the VandA chose Dundee after we destroyed the McManus Gallery (old museum)it used to be full of character; dark, spooky, creaky, you could smell and even taste its presence. They spent £20m about 15years ago doing it up and killed it, bright, clean and sterile now.

The VandA is right on the river, should have been loadsa glass so you could enjoy the views, instead of concrete blocks on the outside there should have been solar panels, perhaps even a tidal powered generator, a green building of the 21st century. Another great opportunity missed, I’m sure it will have its uses for the elites, but as a museum and tourist attraction for the punters, naw.
Oh, and there is a new bus service, an electric bus, but the bus company is too f’n lazy to drop people off at the door even though they could, a few minutes walk doesn’t sound far, but Dundee isn’t the flattest, sunniest place and if your elderly, disabled, carrying suitcases it would be nice to get dropped off at the door.

http://i68.tinypic.com/15y9nnm.png

Rant over, (Sm118)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/09/2018 09:02 by Jilted.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
20 September, 2018 23:29
One thing you can be assured of Jilts......and it won't make you sleep better, sensible financially prudent people will never ever be allowed proximity to the levers of decision making power.

21 September, 2018 11:51
It’s time to stop negotiating with the EU, we aren’t going to get anywhere and they seem intent on humiliating us. If Tusk and Juncker want to play silly games lets send the “Big Lizzy” on patrol off the coast of Belgium and start blocking the Mediterranean at Gibraltar. The time has come for Mrs May to show that this kitten has claws.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/09/2018 11:54 by That's Mr Kilby To You.

Jilted (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 16:04
Ho Ho ho and a bottle of rum, has tin Lizzie any aircraft yet?
Looks like the @#$%& is running out of lives, it’s not like Britain is playing hardball Brexit, more like they are being told to f**k off.

Jilted (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 16:14
Quote:
Brian O'Neil
One thing you can be assured of Jilts......and it won't make you sleep better, sensible financially prudent people will never ever be allowed proximity to the levers of decision making power.

As long as there are weak people like Brexiteers who run from problems instead of facing them and changing them for the better it will be deja vu forever.(Sm18)

Spotted another design flaw.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2hzojys.jpg

well blow me down with a feather.(Sm6)

Lack of coach parking, pedestrian light crossings where traffic comes first, unesco city of design(Sm6)

Jilted (IP Logged)
21 September, 2018 19:03
Quote:
Jilted

The VandA is right on the river, should have been loadsa glass so you could enjoy the views, instead of concrete blocks on the outside there should have been solar panels, perhaps even a tidal powered generator, a green building of the 21st century. Another great opportunity missed,

Oops my apologies, the building is greener than it looks.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2873qkz.jpg

Still think the design should look green, they could have made an exhibit of the power source to show people, (me) the technology in use. So a great opportunity still missed imo.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 22:51
This Brexiteer aint weak of mind or body.A brexiteer will not pish a shed load of dosh on financing our competitors in the EU or a V and A in Dundee. I would take a long term view and train in areas of skill shortage rather than import. Is that OK for a start ?

Jilted (IP Logged)
23 September, 2018 08:11
it doesn’t take much to train berry pickers, bog cleaners, and general dogsbodies tbf, but it is harder to pay them a decent wage because of capitalism (competitors). Financial common sense and the common brexiteer don’t go, just look at the non-common financial Brexiteers Lawson and Rees-Moggie.

[www.independent.co.uk]

[www.theguardian.com]

Those that led the Brexit campaign don’t give a f@@k about the common Brit, only what they can get out of them. And as a long term view, after this Great Nation trains everyone to be a rocket scientist, but this Great Nation can only afford to pay them peanuts, they will all blast off to pastures new (brain drain).

I prefer global facts to patriotic fiction.

Jilted (IP Logged)
24 September, 2018 18:34
While I am on my high horse (9 beers) here is this great designed award winning building.
The bin lorry and other hgv’s need to access the inner sanctuary of the god send by driving along the pavey (pavement), along the front of the building where pedestrians wander, f**kin, farce.

http://i65.tinypic.com/3532t1w.jpg

27 September, 2018 12:16
Judging by Jilted’s pictures of the V & A Dundee, those ledges looking like prime nesting areas for Pigeons. The building will probably be covered in pigeon mess and moss within a year’s time.

Jilted (IP Logged)
27 September, 2018 16:44
Quote:
That's Mr Kilby To You
Judging by Jilted’s pictures of the V & A Dundee, those ledges looking like prime nesting areas for Pigeons. The building will probably be covered in pigeon mess and moss within a year’s time.

Well the morons in charge have actually thought about this, the gaps between the slabs are too small for gulls to roost and I read they were fitting electric shock wires and high pitched screech systems to scare off all our other feather friends. I’m hoping the walls do weather with the hope they are more pleasing on the eye.

Anyway here’s the truth, it’s not a museum but a conference centre, they have thrown in a few artefacts to con the public into thinking they were paying for a museum.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2h3y23q.jpg

Pff they even call the railway station...... a train station.......morons.smiling smiley
Instead of calling the halls Locke Halls they should be renamed Focke Halls, because that’s what is in them.

At least I’m not alone in my thoughts, this is today’s local paper. Cafe, shop and function suites.
I noticed the police were out in force the other day booking drivers, a short stretch of road in town with no vehicular traffic signs (not no entry signs) catches people out a lot, especially outsiders
as buses, taxis and cycles are permitted. Great to see local plod out making money from unwitting tourists to the city.
Kerching, kerching, kerching, this V and A is a rip-off cash machine, tourists be aware. Oh, and the V and A is a charity.

http://i63.tinypic.com/29xufys.jpg

Edit to say, they have an exhibition coming up called the stitch up, how fitting.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 27/09/2018 19:02 by Jilted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
29 September, 2018 10:44
Hopefully there will be no problems at the U.K./EU border if it happens.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Maybe Scotland and NI won’t be a part of the U.K. by then.

Jilted (IP Logged)
01 October, 2018 07:19
Quote:
Jilted

Anyway here’s the truth, it’s not a museum but a conference centre, they have thrown in a few artefacts to con the public into thinking they were paying for a museum.

Kerching, kerching, kerching, this V and A is a rip-off

Well now the paint has dried and the first through the door luvvies and arty-farties have given out all their gold stars, the punters are now giving true views on TripAdvisor and it doesn’t make for good reading, 24% rating the ‘museum’ as poor or terrible, even many of the 3* and 4* reviews are critical of the ‘tourist attraction’. An eighty million pound monumental disgrace, so much for Lorraine Kelly and actor Brian Cox and their fake news on how terrific it is (well they probably got an all expenses paid trip to say so on the Beeb). Some of the 5* ratings were from locals suffering from ‘Emperors new clothes syndrome’ me thinks., conned by a few z-list celebs, a little razzamatazz and a couple of squibs. Any how, the power of the web allows the ‘real people’ a say, and here’s what they are saying.

[www.tripadvisor.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 07:21 by Jilted.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
02 October, 2018 00:55
Remoaners vote.............how many leavers (we won the vote tha knows)are asking for a second ref ? answers on a postage stamp please. The undemocratic want another vote to lock us in perpetuity into an undemocratic prison. Remoaners talk money money money, leavers talk democracy and control over their own destiny.The complications of leaving demonstrably reinforces our decision to leave was the correct one and only in the nick of time.We voted leave, we meant leave now get on with it.

Jilted (IP Logged)
02 October, 2018 10:49
Who wants to be in control of f all?
Leavers were conned by people like Farage and Johnston, says a lot about their IQ, gullible people are easily led.
Got in a heated debate with an old guy yesterday, faf, he lived and worked in Canada and Belgium for many years, came back to retire here and brags of being patriotic.
It appears that foreigners, the gullible, those who have links abroad and insomniacs want the U.K. to go it alone.
While leavers are still licking stamps, remainers have moved into the modern 21st century.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
03 October, 2018 22:20
The current state of play in the 21st century that the liberal left created and that you claim for remoaners is in such a bl""dy sorry state that us dimwits will have our work cut out to bring it back to any semblance of sanity and humanity.Remoaners have created a new nomenclature for their throngs of abusive posters, couple that with copy and paste abusive quotes leaves one wondering whether a trained monkey could imitate them.

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 October, 2018 22:34
Oh jeez, just watched The Apprentice, heaven help the U.K. if this is the best of entrepreneurship the country has to offer, maybe we should go back to imperial weights and measures as they can’t convert grams into kilos, but there again, they probably don’t know we are in Europe....where’s Malta?

Jilted (IP Logged)
03 October, 2018 22:44
I think some remainers are aping the Brexiteers behaviour, ie the way they childishly use the word remoaners.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 21:20
LONDON — The real size of the UK's Brexit divorce bill from the EU could significantly exceed £39 billion because the EU's spending pledges and pension costs rose by tens of billions of euros last year.

The EU's auditor described member countries annual budget fees as "moveable," the Guardian reported, because they are linked to changing commitments and liabilities.

The British government insists that the Brexit bill will be £39 billion, with payments that mostly decrease annually until 2064. But EU negotiators have never endorsed a specific figure, with one senior EU source estimating last year the figure would be £53 billion.

The UK has agreed to pay a share of EU bills as part of its divorce settlement from the EU.

The claims are different because they rest on a complex series of calculations with uncertain factors including the likelihood of an EU country defaulting on a loan and the life expectancy of Brussels diplomats.

New figures released by EU auditors reflect the EU's growing debts and liabilities that the UK will be forced to pay into after Brexit. Spending pledges hit €267 billion, or £237 billion, last year, up from €239 billion (£212 billion) in 2016.

Both pension contributions and EU budget guarantees rose significantly and the backlog, which auditors say the EU should bring under control, is increasing faster than predicted.

Jilted (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 18:15
Quote:
Brian O'Neil
LONDON — The real size of the UK's Brexit divorce bill from the EU could significantly exceed £39 billion because the EU's spending pledges and pension costs rose by tens of billions of euros last year.
The EU's auditor described member countries annual budget fees as "moveable," the Guardian reported, because they are linked to changing commitments and liabilities.

The British government insists that the Brexit bill will be £39 billion, with payments that mostly decrease annually until 2064. But EU negotiators have never endorsed a specific figure, with one senior EU source estimating last year the figure would be £53 billion.

The UK has agreed to pay a share of EU bills as part of its divorce settlement from the EU.

The claims are different because they rest on a complex series of calculations with uncertain factors including the likelihood of an EU country defaulting on a loan and the life expectancy of Brussels diplomats.

New figures released by EU auditors reflect the EU's growing debts and liabilities that the UK will be forced to pay into after Brexit. Spending pledges hit €267 billion, or £237 billion, last year, up from €239 billion (£212 billion) in 2016.

Both pension contributions and EU budget guarantees rose significantly and the backlog, which auditors say the EU should bring under control, is increasing faster than predicted.

And the remoaners talk money money money, well tbh, that’s the way the world is, and it won’t be solved by dimwit Brexiteers.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 23:43
Ya need to drink more scotch Jilts, it'll clear yer mind and give you a sunnier outlook. Dimwit over and out..............for now (Sm132)

Jilted (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 08:03
Gave the whisky up when I wiz a teenager, too much puking doon the park. Very rarely see people having a wee dram down the boozer these days, even 80/ isn’t the big seller it once was, lager and vodka have taken over.

Meanwhile [www.bbc.co.uk]
This century ffs, should be this decade. I’ve been saying for years we should have a six day week, 4 working days then a two day weekend. Man made time, he now just needs to reset his clocks smiling smiley

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 19:01
Worrying times stateside, just watched Trump on the news, got the feeling America is heading towards civil war.eye popping smiley
Remember watching a documentary about gun laws over there and was amazed when an ex-cop who said he was pro 2nd amendment in order to protect Americans from ‘the state’. Plenty of nutters over there, a lot of hate for their fellow man, especially in the Bible Belt.
Trump imo is getting more like Hitler by the day...god bless America.
Strange how people vote for the far right in times of trouble when it is only socialism that can solve the real problem......capitalism.(Sm109)
Spread love not hate....♥️

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 20:05
'It's all about Me Me Me,Self Self Self'

That's what this brexit row has proved..

[www.msn.com]

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Jilted (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 21:25
Of course Brexit is all about self, self, self, people in this country feel their standards of living are falling and are mainly blaming immigration and Brussels. The Scottish nationalists are having rallies up here every other month and are demanding another Scottish independence referendum because they blame Westminster for failing them. If those in power are or appear to be failing the people (even if they are democratically elected) then people turn to self-preservation. That’s why people come in boats from Africa, that’s why Eastern Europeans come to Britain, they feel their governments are failing to provide a decent standard of living for them. From coca producers in South America and poppy growers in Afghanistan, to street gangs in London, it’s self-preservation, people living in poverty or suffering from austerity, many of them seek a better lot by their own means because their governments fail them. Just watched a documentary about the Med on BBC2 and youth unemployment in southern Italy is 55%, and some people wonder why some of those kids get involved with the Mafia, it’s simple, the Mafia employ them, pay them, therefore provide them with a better standard of living than the state does.
We are only on this planet for about 80 years or so and we shouldn’t expect anyone to sit and suffer from poverty during their lifespan, at the end of the day, poverty is man made, man made money, all he needs to do is share it around more equally, so we, we, we, can all have a decent standard of living.
Until our world leaders unite and provide for us all, it will always be dog eat dog, something Brexit will not solve.(Sm109)

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 23:28
Quote:
..all he needs to do is share it around more equally, so we, we, we, can all have a decent standard of living.

Poor Ed Sheeran eh...

Lest We Forget:

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 00:01
The brexiteers on this thread voted out not for personal self.

Most of the remoaners on this thread have admitted to voting for personal self.

Lest We Forget:

11 October, 2018 13:51
I can never understand how Ed Sheeran got so popular, his music is terrible. Ever song is just a tale about him out drinking with a beautiful women delivered in a half rapped, half sung voice, backed with a generic dance beat mixed with some acoustic guitar.

Remoaners probably like his music because it is so inoffensive and dull it doesn’t upset them and is the ideal music to be piped into their safe spaces.

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
11 October, 2018 18:25
Quote:
That's Mr Kilby To You
I can never understand how Ed Sheeran got so popular, his music is terrible. Ever song is just a tale about him out drinking with a beautiful women delivered in a half rapped, half sung voice, backed with a generic dance beat mixed with some acoustic guitar.
Remoaners probably like his music because it is so inoffensive and dull it doesn’t upset them and is the ideal music to be piped into their safe spaces.

I am not at all familiar with any Ed Sheeran tunes but he was brought up in conversation the other day and my mrs called his lyrics,,Sickly!

Lest We Forget:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2018 18:26 by fulledgelad.

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 18:06
Quote:
fulledgelad
The brexiteers on this thread voted out not for personal self.
Most of the remoaners on this thread have admitted to voting for personal self.

Lol.

See Trump will still arm Saudi even though he believes they killed a man in Turkey (looks like it’s not just Putins lot that murder their own on foreign soil) (Sm102) seemingly it were Saudis behind 9/11 and they have been blamed for backing radical preachers in the U.K. but hey ho it’s all about the money, money, money. A bit like saying Hitler was a bad man but selling him cheap gas. Capitalism is all about personal self, if Brexiteers can’t grasp the basics it’s a bit rich calling the left loonies.

Alfie (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 22:14
Sooner we are out the better,then this thread can deleted..

Jilted (IP Logged)
13 October, 2018 22:29
Then we can start a new thread about the problems of Scotland and NI leaving the UK.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
14 October, 2018 01:01
Excluding NI and Scotiland Engerland overwhelmingly voted leave, now can the fecking tales trying to wag the dog, that is you NI and Scotiland either shut the feck up or do one.....no subsidies on the way out the door.

Jilted (IP Logged)
14 October, 2018 08:06
That would be the West Lothian question, anyway once the bankers f**k off of to Ireland, little England will collapse into insignificance and come running to the EU for forgiveness and hopefully the EU will tell English Bulldog to stop yapping and do one, England isn’t the Dogs b*ll*x of the world.
And NI And Scotland aren’t apart of Engerland, not sure you are either, do you live in Burnley or any other part of the U.K.?

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 23:09
Now back to common sense of which Jocks have plenty, once out we will continue in much the same way as the last several hundred years whether Scotiland and/or Eeerland become indies or not. The EU will become much more selective of those wishing to join /rejoin and dip their snouts in the EU subsidy trough. Once a major contributor leaves, that is us, they will only be considering net contributors which rules out Scottiland and EErland along with pretty much any other likely country. That is your daily reality check, over and out..........for now. Have a nice day.

Current Page: 21 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net