fulledgelad (IP Logged)
12 October, 2016 01:09
This brought tears...

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Re: O/T EU Referendum
soapylily (IP Logged)
12 October, 2016 07:31
Well, The guy giving the Pizza is like Britain, always willing to lend a hand. I guess the three who refused to offer food are the European Parliament, the European Commission and the European Council or am I reading too much into that allegorical video appearing on the EU referendum thread?

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
12 October, 2016 11:27
Didn't look at it that way Soapy but I like it.
Just pointing out how selfish we can all be.
Living in our own little bubble,suspicious of every stranger.Thinking every homeless person deserves to be where they are.

Lest We Forget:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2016 12:59 by fulledgelad.

BC3 (IP Logged)
12 October, 2016 22:48
The Remoanians are getting their act together now, like I told LS just after the result, our biggest problem is not in Brussels, it's right here under our noses. This lot won't be going down without a fight, it's not over until it's over, I could even say May having to call a general election to get it done.

[url] [www.telegraph.co.uk][/url]

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
13 October, 2016 00:35
Married for 44 years to the EU and avoricious lawyers on both sides does not spell or indicate amicable.Taken as read are the weak and naysayers but would just love the negotiating, looking at all the problems in the EU what the feck is there to fear.Take the lead, the @#$%&* is gonna hit the fan no matter what, ignore the home grown pillocks and get on with it.171 questions and kier starma.......I read the first 20 or so.......ffs get a fecking life.If me theresa it would be article 50 today, this minute, right now,Job done.Delay will produce no benefit at all.You guys are so lucky, not many people are blessed to live in such historical and interesting times.Did I mention that BFC are in the prem for the 3rd time in 5 years.

BC3 (IP Logged)
13 October, 2016 16:21
Hang on, this can't be happening !!

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

morninbob (IP Logged)
13 October, 2016 18:50
Tusk says its hard brexit or no brexit, good, hard brexit it is then !

Hard brexit

BC3 (IP Logged)
13 October, 2016 20:40
I'd like Mr Tusk to come over here and bang a few heads together, we're leaving, we won't be members of the single market, we won't be under the jurisdiction of the ECJ, we will control our own borders, there won't be free movement of people from the EU, and we won't be paying contributions to the EU. What is so difficult about that for the Remoanians to grasp ?

We'll trade under WTO rules and the tariffs we'll have to pay will be more than offset by the fall in the pound. Our exporters will be advantaged, German car manufacturers, French wine producers etc. will find their products more expensive to sell in the UK and will lose market share. As they export far more to us than we do to them, the balance on tariffs will be hugely in our favour, add to this the billions we won't be sending to the EU and we'll be doing fine.

Meanwhile the EU will have a huge hole in their budget when we depart and stop contributing, and never mind our government not having a plan, they haven't a clue how they're going to fund that. They might wag their finger at us for the next couple of years, threaten us, make life as uncomfortable as possible, but it won't last, it can't last. Give it five years or so and see who's doing the finger wagging then, in fact it won't be finger wagging, we'll be laughing at the mess they're in on the other side of the channel. And even the miserable Remoanians might have come to their senses by then.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
14 October, 2016 23:07
I will have to disagree in regards leaving them to stew in their own juice so to speak....the krauts have created this situation aided and abetted by the empirical French.It is in our interests to not abandon our friends in europe and beyond to see beyond the horizon of brexit, our children will not look on us kindly if we fail to do what is the right thing.Yesterday is exactly that but some of our political elite have not realised their views are chip paper.

BC2 (IP Logged)
15 October, 2016 01:31
No problem with our friends in Europe Brian, it's our 'friends' in Brussels I'm talking about. Their precious EU superstate, is going down the plughole, nothing we can do about it.

BC2 (IP Logged)
30 October, 2016 18:40
Quote:
Longsiders1882
And the Japanese car manufacturers? Idle threats?

A one word answer LS.....Yes.

Nissan has announced a significant expansion of it's Sunderland plant, Toyota has announced it will continue to produce cars in the UK.

Project Fear eh, (Sm22)

Longsiders1882 (IP Logged)
31 October, 2016 07:30
Haha - only after we promise them tariff free access, but you've never been one to let the truth spoil a good story.

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
31 October, 2016 14:23
Serious question-Why shouldn't they be allowed tariff free access ?

Lest We Forget:

BC2 (IP Logged)
31 October, 2016 15:38
Quote:
Longsiders1882
Haha - only after we promise them tariff free access, but you've never been one to let the truth spoil a good story.

The truth is they're staying and the answer to your question is yes.

All those experts, Cameron, Osborne, Carney, the IMF, Goldman Sachs, the OBR, the CBI, the world's leading economists, LibDem, Labour and Tory Remainians, the Guardian and all the other left-wing journalists, the BBC, Obama, need I go on, the whole job lot of the the world's intelligentsia, and it never occurred to one of them, not a one, that we might offer them tariff free access.

Doh !!! Experts eh, (Sm22)

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
31 October, 2016 15:54
BCF you forgot the odious Blair.
here's a little taster of the EU. Daughter Victoria will have the cost of her ride with the disabled group DOUBLED so that the stables can buy the new helmets required by the EU law.
Nowt wrong with the old ones you could drive a tank over them. But the stables have to find 30 x £100 to meet EU requirements.
Thanks Junker

31 October, 2016 17:59
BC - of course we can offer what we want, doesn't mean we can actually deliver it. The rest of Europe has a view. Could cost the uk public billions if the deal isn't right.

And FL, it isn't ours to offer really, it's Europes market. The presumption one imagines is that a reciprocal tariff free deal for cars will appeal. I'd suggest you first factor in the Walloon impact before making such bold assumptions.

BC2 (IP Logged)
31 October, 2016 19:37
Tariffs work both ways, they sell far more to us than we sell to them, so work it out who's worse off from any imposition of tariffs on trade between the EU and the UK. Add the surplus from the tariffs to the billions we no longer pay to the EU, and it's not just the NHS who will benefit. Win ... Win, stop worrying, really no need for bedwetting.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
01 November, 2016 01:57
Exactly ..the maths benefit us.Put the posturing sh**e to one side and it is obvious that the CETA deal is the starting point for our negotiating position.We are a far far bigger customer to the eU than Canada will ever be and will demand better conditions than they...end of.If I could not get a better free trade deal than Canada with the EU I would shoe my bare ariss in every Burton shop window in the UK...........and the EU if one existed.If Junker and co need to save face by playing public hard ball i could give a sh*t as long as the detail was a sensible done deal and it will be.The alternative will be a lot more Chillean wine for starters along with excellent Alberta cheddar cheese.If countries can circumvent sanctions we, as the pioneers of world trade,can navigate with ease past a corrupt multi faceted self serving dinosaur named the EU.Off yer knees head up and walk.

soapylily (IP Logged)
01 November, 2016 07:02
I would just like to see the British EEZ become that again - an EXCLUSIVE Economic Zone and re-establish the British fishing industry. I was mightily sick of boarding Spanish, French, Dutch and even West German trawlers in the early 80s.

BC2 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2016 20:14
Quote:
BC3
The Remoanians are getting their act together now, like I told LS just after the result, our biggest problem is not in Brussels, it's right here under our noses. This lot won't be going down without a fight, it's not over until it's over, I could even see May having to call a general election to get it done.

That General Election just came a step closer today.

Alfie (IP Logged)
03 November, 2016 21:08
Quote:
soapylily
I would just like to see the British EEZ become that again - an EXCLUSIVE Economic Zone and re-establish the British fishing industry. I was mightily sick of boarding Spanish, French, Dutch and even West German trawlers in the early 80s.

Was you a Pirate Soapy ? (Sm109)

03 November, 2016 21:46
It has always been my belief that most people who voted leave did so primarily for racist or bigoted motivations however I was told no, it was about sovereignty and our laws having supremacy over EU laws and legislature.

Our legal system makes a call based on our laws and the brexiteers don't like it. That's what courts do - give interpretations of the law.

We actually need an election because no one voted to give any party a mandate to negotiate and, lest you forget, any deal MUST represent the desires of the 16 million who voted remain and 13 million who didn't express an opinion.

A general election where all parties can state their position is what we need - that way we know what we are voting for, we can remove the uncertainty and move on.

Alfie (IP Logged)
03 November, 2016 22:02
Quote:
Longsiders1882
It has always been my belief that most people who voted leave did so primarily for racist or bigoted motivations however I was told no, it was about sovereignty and our laws having supremacy over EU laws and legislature.
Our legal system makes a call based on our laws and the brexiteers don't like it. That's what courts do - give interpretations of the law.

We actually need an election because no one voted to give any party a mandate to negotiate and, lest you forget, any deal MUST represent the desires of the 16 million who voted remain and 13 million who didn't express an opinion.

A general election where all parties can state their position is what we need - that way we know what we are voting for, we can remove the uncertainty and move on.

What we actually need is for us to leave the EU which the majority of the British population voted for in a democratic vote and not be phooked about with by people who were dumbfounded when the vote went against them and now want to stop it happening by any means possible..Take my word it will happen sooner or later..The EU is a spent force

BC3 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2016 22:20
Quote:
Longsiders1882
It has always been my belief that most people who voted leave did so primarily for racist or bigoted motivations

No need for any comment from me, that statement above says more about you LS than I ever could.

03 November, 2016 22:28
That I call things as I see them? Damn right but I can hardly claim to be a genius, it's been all over social media since the starting gun for a referendum was fired.

BC3 (IP Logged)
03 November, 2016 22:49
Quote:
Longsiders1882
it's been all over social media

Oh dear, still mistaking that fatuous echo chamber for public opinion.

But if you want to believe 17 million of your fellow citizens are racist bigots carry on, I've better things to do with my time than try to convince you otherwise.

03 November, 2016 22:59
Let's be clear BC - I'm specifically calling you one, hope that clarifies things for you.

BC3 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2016 00:56
Quote:
Longsiders1882
Let's be clear BC - I'm specifically calling you one, hope that clarifies things for you.

That's a shame LS, you don't know me, but you consider yourself capable of making such a judgement. For the second time tonight I have to say that statement says more about you than I ever could.

You'd do well to heed your old mate Dennis Healey's Law of Holes. When in one .....stop digging, you're doing yourself no favours mate.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
04 November, 2016 01:14
Clarifies things.....of that there is no doubt LS..........nough said.I suspect that the decision of the courts today/yesterday has left a lot of MP remoaners dismayed, they can no longer bay for blood whilst safely sat in the stands, instead they are now on the pitch where their play can now be judged by their fans/voters.I can see a lot of current MP's of all parties receiving their p45's at the next general election...I can also see the house of lords either brought to heel or given the boot at the end of all this.The courts have imo inadvertantly done us a favour......beware of what you wish for.Cromwell will be as nothing to what is about to unfold if reality does not establish itself and quickly.I sense no weakening of position in regards brexiters and in fact a hardening of position accompanied by a fair proportion of remainers who realise that dithering or opposition will cost us all.Bring on the battle I and many others are well up for it...it has been a long time coming and there is no averting it.I have just read the post by BC3 that follows my own and I have taken the liberty of copying it to use elsewhere including an email to my MP.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2016 01:29 by Brian O'Neil.

BC3 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2016 01:18
This is interesting, I have a little expensively produced brochure here, it was sent to me, and every one else in the UK, by the Government at a cost of over £9m. It advises me to vote Remain and states quite clearly and categorically,

" “This is your decision. The Government will implement what you decide”.

The Government, not Parliament, will implement the will of the people. Yet no one on the Remain side objected to this, indeed it was written and distributed by the Remain side. But the Remain side now insists that Parliament must be consulted. Why ? What changed ? They had no objection to the Government acting before the referendum, it was in fact their stated policy.

So the people who were happy to let the sovereignty of our parliament be diluted by the EU for over 40 years, now insist that it must have it's say. The stench of hypocrisy is overpowering.

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
04 November, 2016 06:16
I voted OUT and will continue to do so for all sorts of reasons... but racist bigot... I think not.

BC3 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2016 08:58
Quote:
Dave Thomas
I voted OUT and will continue to do so for all sorts of reasons... but racist bigot... I think not.

Of course you're not Dave, neither am I, neither are 99.9% of those that voted to leave. But the astonishing thing is that people like LS, and all the other lefties who read the Guardian, soak up the BBC's EU propaganda and talk amongst themselves on social media, actually believe we are.

When they emerge from their cossetted left-wing world into the real world, they don't leave that nonsense behind, they really believe it, they see 17 million racists bigots at large in the country.

Which is why whenever LS posts on this subject it's as well to bear in mind what he said, and realise he wasn't joking, this is reality to him and the loony-left.

"It has always been my belief that most people who voted leave did so primarily for racist or bigoted motivation"

04 November, 2016 13:15
Loony left lol.

04 November, 2016 14:21
Quote:
Vernon Coleman
Many constitutional experts believe that Britain isn't actually a member of the European Union since our apparent entry was in violation of British law and was, therefore invalid.

In enacting the European Communities Bill through an ordinary vote in the House of Commons, Ted Heath's Government breached the constitutional convention which requires a prior consultation of the people (either by a general election or a referendum) on any measure involving constitutional change. The general election or referendum must take place before any related parliamentary debate

Just weeks before the 1970 general election which made him Prime Minister, Edward Heath declared that it would be wrong if any Government contemplating membership of the European Community were to take this step without `the full hearted consent of Parliament and people'.

However, when it came to it Heath didn't have a referendum because opinion polls at the time (1972) showed that the British people were hugely opposed (by a margin of two to one) against joining the Common Market. Instead, Heath merely signed the documents that took us into what became the European Union on the basis that Parliament alone had passed the European Communities Bill of 1972.

In 1975, when the Government changed, Harold Wilson sought to put right the clear constitutional error by organising a retrospective referendum (something quite unprecedented in British history) designed to obtain the permission of the British people for Britain to join something it had already `joined'.

The problem was that since Heath had ignored the constitution duties and requirements of Parliament and had signed the entrance documents illegally the words `stay in' were deceptive. We couldn't stay in the EEC because, constitutionally, we had never entered. We couldn't enter the Common Market because Parliament did not have the right to sign away our sovereignty.

Because of Heath's dishonesty we never actually joined the Common Market. And so all the subsequent treaties that were signed were illegal.

BC3 (IP Logged)
04 November, 2016 15:23
Nigel Farage warns..

“I worry that a betrayal may be near at hand. Last night at the Spectator Parliamentary Awards I had a distinct feeling that our political class, who were out in force, do not accept the 23rd of June Referendum result. I now fear that every attempt will be made to block or delay the triggering of Article 50. If this is so, they have no idea of the level of public anger they will provoke.”

"A betrayal may be near at hand."

"I now fear".

I'm surprised that Nigel seems surprised by what's happening. The Establishment were always going to use every means at their disposal to derail Brexit, and the judiciary are fully paid up members of the Establishment. This pantomime in the courts was inevitable from the minute the result was declared, it's no surprise at all, neither is the decision of the justices. It will be no surprise either when the Supreme Court judges uphold this ruling.

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
04 November, 2016 15:48
A barrister chum of mine who knows about these things inside out has explained that the judges could quite easily have given May the go ahead. Precedents had already been set in years gone by.
AND
He tells me that the ruling is a clear breach of 1689 Bill of Rights.

Anyone know Theresa's phone number.

05 December, 2016 14:34
Another victory for the people against the EU Fanatics!

EU foundations starting to crack

BC3 (IP Logged)
17 December, 2016 23:12
They're still at it, the traitorous Remoanian turds, now it's Labour MEPs. Of course it's to be expected, these creatures are on a very lucrative gravy train, they're going to have to be dragged off it kicking and screaming. Personally I'd bring back hanging for treason.

Exposed: Labour's Brexit betrayal as deputy leader in Brussels deletes lines from key report in 'sneaky' attempt to water down EU terms

Ben Riley-Smith, Assistant Political Editor
17 December 2016 • 10:00pm

Labour has been accused of a secret plot to reverse Brexit after its deputy leader in Brussels deleted lines in parliamentary documents promising to “respect” the referendum result. 
Richard Corbett, Labour’s second most senior MEP, tabled a string of amendments seeking to water down the importance of the country’s vote to leave the EU. 
One changed a line that said the European Parliament “stresses that this wish [to leave the EU] must be respected” to simply that the body “notes” the referendum.

Another added that the EU “should not stand in the way of any reconsideration by the UK of its intended departure”, while others weakened the significance of the vote. 
The changes would have meant MEPs formally suggesting Britain could change its mind on leaving the EU if they were adopted, according to Brussels insiders. 
News of the proposals – revealed in full by The Telegraph – caused fury among Tory Eurosceptics who said the public would be “shocked”. 

Iain Duncan Smith, a former cabinet minister, said it showed Labour was “ignoring” voters while Dominic Raab, a former frontbencher, dubbed the move “sneaky wrecking tactics”. 
Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour leader, is now facing calls to publicly distance himself from the changes amid claims they contradict his stance on Brexit. 
Just days ago Keir Starmer, the shadow secretary for exiting the European Union, promised that the result would be “accepted and respected” by the party. 

The row threatens to reopen questions about Labour’s commitment to Brexit, with the party formally backing a Remain vote in June but now officially supporting exit. 
Mr Corbett has been Labour’s deputy leader in the European Parliament since 2014 and repeatedly called for the UK to “rethink” Brexit since the referendum. 
He proposed a string of changes to an “initiative report” passing through the European Parliament which addresses Brexit and the future set-up of the EU. 
Such reports are effectively a way for MEPs to give their collective view on a topic and are seen as advice for the European Commission, the EU’s law-making arm. 
One amendment deleted the words that the EU Parliament “stresses that this wish [to leave the EU] must be respected”. 
In its place was put a line saying the body “notes” the vote to leave the EU, “while taking account of the 48.1 per cent who wished to remain in it”. 

Another deleted the suggestion Brussels “will” need to make arrangements for how Britain helps form EU decisions before exit, adding the word “may” instead. 
A third deleted a line discussing the “decision to leave the EU resulting from the UK referendum”, adding in its place simply a reference to the "result". 
The changes were proposed in October but rejected earlier this month by a vote in Brussels's constitutional affairs committee. The report is due to be voted on by all MEPs in February. 

Mr Corbett, a respected EU constitutional expert, stood by the amendments last night and cited a High Court ruling saying MPs needed to approve Brexit talks despite the referendum result. 
“The amendments were simply to give the correct legal situation as confirmed by the court, that the actual decision to leave has to be made by Parliament. The referendum was, in legal terms, advisory,” he said. 
However the changes – which critics said would have increased the possibility of the Brexit vote being reversed – triggered anger on the Tory backbenches. 

Ian Duncan Smith, the former work and pensions secretary, said: "This man now seems to speak for the whole Labour Party on this issue - which ignores the will of the British people.
“It's clear they intend to press on with what we always suspected, which is to keep demanding more and more referendums until we get it right.
“Jeremy Corbyn must distance himself from these amendments and reject any further changes, to demonstrated that the Labour Party accepts the result of the referendum without any equivocation."

BC2 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 08:25
Quote:
BC3
The Remoanians are getting their act together now, like I told LS just after the result, our biggest problem is not in Brussels, it's right here under our noses. This lot won't be going down without a fight, it's not over until it's over, I could even say May having to call a general election to get it done.

The High Court, the Supreme Court, now the House of Lords, the British people have put the noses of the Establishment out of joint, and like I said they won't go down without a fight.This time it's on the pretext of looking after the rights of EU nationals, whatever happened to looking after the rights of British nationals, isn't that what the House of Lords is supposed to be for.

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 16:00
Funnily enopugh I don't don't disagree with this.

02 March, 2017 16:12
So the rhetoric from brexiteers is the vote was about sovereignty and the supremacy of British Law, British Courts and British political institutions.

So the courts make an ruling brexiteers don't like but is the law of the land - and they moan
The Lords make an amendment they don't like (one which is easily ignored by the commons by the way) - and they moan.

Make your minds up brexitsneers.

BC2 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 16:39
Quote:
Longsiders1882
So the rhetoric from brexiteers is the vote was about sovereignty and the supremacy of British Law, British Courts and British political institutions.
So the courts make an ruling brexiteers don't like but is the law of the land - and they moan
The Lords make an amendment they don't like (one which is easily ignored by the commons by the way) - and they moan.

Make your minds up brexitsneers.

This self-imposed exile LS, as this is the 3rd post I've seen from you recently, could you explain how it works ?

Are you back full-time, or are you going to be like all the rest of the Remoanians, making an art-form out of being a bad loser ?

02 March, 2017 16:42
It works like this - I decide as and when I wish to contribute, rest of the time I ignore it and you.

If that doesn't fit FC can always ban me.

BC3 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 17:19
Quote:
Longsiders1882
It works like this - I decide as and when I wish to contribute, rest of the time I ignore it and you.
If that doesn't fit FC can always ban me.

Clearly you can't ignore it, or me, or you wouldn't be lurking. One post from me and you're back, it's like a kitten and a piece of string. And why on earth would anyone want to ban you, you've banned yourself apparently, your choice. You lost, suck it up.

And stop sulking about it, you could sulk for England you, or should that be the EU ?

BC3 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2017 20:57
Quote:
Dave Thomas
Funnily enopugh I don't don't disagree with this.

It isn't funny Dave, it's deadly serious. This amendment is not only totally unnecessary, it's dangerous, dangerous for the future of every Brit living in the EU.

The government has stated on numerous occasions that they want to ensure that the rights of EU citizens in this country remain untouched after Brexit. There is absolutely no one saying or intending anything different, therefore no EU citizen has anything to fear from our government on us leaving the EU. May has asked the EU to agree similar guarantees for British citizens living in EU countries, but the EU has flatly refused to even discuss it until A50 is triggered. This issue could have been resolved already, that it isn't is entirely due to EU intransigence.

In 2005/6 when we were living in France, we received a letter from the French Social Security saying that from a certain date we would no longer be eligible for health cover under the French system. The cover wasn't free, you had to pay 8% of your income, this covered around 75% of costs, you had to take out private cover for the other 25%. We took the letter to our local Social Security office and were told that all foreign nationals would no longer be eligible. We said you can't do this under EU law and the reply was 'Oui, on peut, vous etes etrangeres' ('Yes we can, you're foreigners'). We had been perfectly happy and settled in France, but I think it was at this point that Mrs BC decided that, sooner rather then later, we'd be coming back to the UK.

The British Embassy in Paris was inundated with complaints, they were passed onto London and it was taken up in Brussels, leading eventually to the French being told that what they were proposing was illegal under EU law. So the French backed down, somewhat reluctantly, and we were allowed to remain in the system.

I mention the above to point out the sheer idiocy of even proposing this amendment, never mind passing it, if we grant rights to EU nationals without them reciprocating then every British citizen living in any of the 27 EU countries will be at the mercy of those governments. And if you think they're all benign, benevolent, cuddly, fluffy, little European bunnies who will of course respect and guarantee all British Nationals rights after we leave the EU, then you must be insane.

Look what the French tried to do when we were fully paid up members of the EU, does anyone really imagine they won't try similar or worse when we're out, of course they will. And that's what these useful idiots in the Lords are proposing we allow them to do. And these grandstanding, virtue-signalling cretins are supposed to represent the interests of Brits. But that's the Left for you.

If this amendment stands I'd advise every Brit living in the EU to start planning to come home asap. You'll suffer if you don't.

BC3 (IP Logged)
03 March, 2017 00:05
Further to the above, from a report in the Mail,

"Lord Bowness (Con) said it was quite impossible to believe Brussels would ever mistreat British expats in the EU. We should rule out ‘diplomatic @#$%& for tat’ and give foreign residents full rights.

The naivety of these doddering halfwits is breathtaking.

Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
03 March, 2017 03:06
Who needs enemies when we have brits like them.We need a ref on the house of lords and a few other subjects to get this country in order. The bastar** running our lives are in denial and we need to put them to the sword nothing less will sort it. If there is a way to feck it up a politician will do it. 600+ dillusional minds will always lead to chaos.In earlier times the gallows would have been overwhelmed disposing of the traiterous.As we now live in more enlightened times a 17m + army of expressed opinion will have to suffice and we are waiting and watching your every underhanded move with very clear and focussed eyes.You are fooling none of the leave voters with any of your usual scheming and further more are without doubt alienating a great many of those who voted to remain who now realise how truly undemocratic you actually are. In reality I suppose many are putting themselves to the sword.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2017 13:13 by Brian O'Neil.

BC3 (IP Logged)
30 March, 2017 19:33
Should get really interesting now. The traitorous, whingeing Remoanians having been temporarily seen off, it's the turn of the vindictive, self-serving, corrupt bureaucrats in Brussels to have their say. And, quelle surprise, they want money up front before they'll even deign to talk to us, £60 billion apparently.

There's a simple response to that demand, 'Before we talk about giving you any more money, please demonstrate what you've done with the billions we've already given you, a copy of your most recent signed off accounts would do for starters'.

That would put the jokers on the back foot.

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
30 March, 2017 20:07
Heseltine is just astonishing eh?
What planet is he from?

BC3 (IP Logged)
30 March, 2017 21:23
The silly old buffer can't even get his facts right,

"I believe that this is the worst peacetime decision that Parliament has been asked to make."

He's got it the wrong way round, it was Parliament that asked the British people to make the decision. The Government even sent everyone a leaflet saying that they thought we should remain in the EU, but whatever we decided they would implement our wishes.

Well we decided, we want out, what's hard to understand about that ?

Current Page: 12 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net