Latest News:
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Dirty Asian @#$%& at it again
Posted by: Golazzo (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2012 20:27

Re: Dirty Asian @#$%& at it again
Posted by: LightcliffeClaret (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2012 20:40

It's what they do, at least the press are finally starting to expose it.

All the offences, you'd think he'd never get out of jail.

Yeah right.

Date: 13 June, 2012 20:49

Think the Rochdale case has highlighted the problem. Nice to see they got lengthy spells. Should have deported them as well and served time in their own feckin country

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hge7uf.gif

http://i46.tinypic.com/24wu41u.png

Posted by: vinnicombe (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2012 21:08

What if they are born in England?

Date: 13 June, 2012 21:26

Quote:
vinnicombe
What if they are born in England?

They shouldn't have no rights here whatsoever.

Posted by: vinnicombe (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2012 21:31

Just Asians or anyone found guilty of these sorts of crimes?

Posted by: soapylily (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2012 21:32

Use of the word 'Asian' is like calling Englishmen 'Europeans'

Posted by: Longsiders1882 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2012 22:26

I know this family, you honestly wouldn't believe the story.

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

Posted by: bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2012 22:51

Ann Cryer was attempting to expose the grooming of white girls by asian men in the Keighley/Bradford area 10 years and more ago, but the police, social services, etc. didn't want to know. I would think now the lid's off this festering can of worms, and the self-righteous PC brigade have backed off, there'll be plenty more cases like this one coming to court.

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

Date: 14 June, 2012 00:43

I can't quite understand why we are so fearful about saying certain crimes are pre dominantly committed by certain sections of society. For example I have no problem in accepting that the majority of internet grooming in the UK is currently down to white males.

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

Posted by: morninbob (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2012 10:50

i have to agree, this has been a problem for more than 20 years. It was goin on when i was at school with asains picking white girls directly up from school. The pc brigade need to wake up and accept that asains seeing white girls as worthless. They wouldn't do it to there own or they'd be an "honour killing" or two

Date: 14 June, 2012 11:34

Trouble is, by turning a blind eye (and thats what they did), we have 20 years worth of victims.

If you read about the Rochdale case, one girl reported it to the police 2-3 years earlier - they did nothing. Same with the case in the midlands.

Better late than never but for me the police or CPS people who decided not to follow up years ago should also be prosecuted.

Posted by: Mauritius Claret (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2012 15:05

These dirty people should be sent in their country of origin . They should not have a place like England to live . surely they are from Paki......

Date: 14 June, 2012 15:42

Dave what you say has much value. Unfortunately we cannot say it, to do so is to be vilified as racists or bigots, yet most decent countries in the world would do exactly what you suggest.

Posted by: bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2012 15:50

I don't know, I've never checked, but I'd think the vast majority involved in the Rochdale case were born in England.

Can't be bothered to look myself, but does anyone know ?

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

Date: 14 June, 2012 15:51

And another

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/burnley/9761408.Burnley_man_faces_jail_for_sex_with_14_year_old_girl/

One thing I don't quite get about some of these cases. Ched Evans was sentenced for raping a woman. It was decided (rightly in my opinion) that it was rape because the woman was unable to give consent due to being far to drunk.

Now, myunderstanding is the age of consent in the UK is 16, with this being defined as:

Quote:
age of consent
n.
The age at which a person is legally considered competent to give consent, as to sexual intercourse.

So surely, in every case like this, as a minimum, rape has to have occurred because the victim is not legally considered able to give consent?

Posted by: morninbob (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2012 16:01

Quote:
bordeauxclaret
I don't know, I've never checked, but I'd think the vast majority involved in the Rochdale case were born in England.
Can't be bothered to look myself, but does anyone know ?

i think they were all from pakistan and afghanistan.

Date: 14 June, 2012 16:12

I think at least one was afghan born but I'm not sure that alters the point.

Maybe we can't send them anywhere - in which case we need some form of life long detention - but the evidence suggests this particular issue is one within this particular community. If more was needed look into the Derby case and indeed watch the two new cases in and around Rochdale GMP seem to be persuing.

Even Warsi and Philips accept race is a factor/issue - Keith Vaz of course does not

Posted by: aggi (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2012 18:33

Quote:
So surely, in every case like this, as a minimum, rape has to have occurred because the victim is not legally considered able to give consent?

Classed as statutory rape.

http://imagegen.last.fm/longside3/recenttracks/mauwf79.gif

Date: 15 June, 2012 07:42

Mmmm. What's all this about

[www.burnleyexpress.net]

Posted by: pipindripin (IP Logged)
Date: 15 June, 2012 09:34

It should not make any difference whether they were born in England or not they should be sent back to the country of their origins & that country should be told to accept them or forfeit some of the foreign aid which we give them. After all Jesus was born in a stable but it did not make him a donkey. In my experience the majority of Asians that I have come across have no loyalty or affinity to Britain whatsoever they are here only for what they can get out of us. The word is Parasites & the sooner we get shut the better.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net