football
Latest News:

3rd of MAY LOCAL ELECTIONS
ClanClaret (IP Logged)
13 April, 2012 21:51
AS i said before, tha longer give bellERoom to PARTY OR LEADER/-SHIP O, OH, THA DON'T GET ME WRONG.I'LL WAKE-UP IF AS B'BFORE THIS COUNRTY WEN'T TO WRONG. AM A SLEEPIN VOTER/-FULL STOP.WELL BY KNOW YOU WILL ABOUT KWOW OTHERS/-VOTERS LIKE ME./-POWER/-POWER/-POWER./-VOTERS.FULL-STOP.(Sm63)OAP POWER

Re: 3rd of MAY LOCAL ELECTIONS
ClanClaret (IP Logged)
13 April, 2012 22:05
ADD ON, IF YOUR YOUNG Tay DAY YOU GET OLDER, FULL STOP. THATS LIFE. HAVE BEEN YOUNG Miselfe, NOW GETTIN OLDER. Tconfused smileyHIRT TIME.LIFE /-LIVE THROUGH TIME AND TESTED.(Sm100)(Sm63)

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 00:32
Had Labour canvassers at my door last night..

before they got a word in (i saw them coming) i hit 'em with..

"What happened to the 24,000 majority not so long ago?"

"tell me why lib dems have gobbled that up..

"What's happened to the old Burnley college?"

"For numerous reasons,like many more in this town,i will never ever vote labour again"..."now on your way"

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 00:40
Far too polite to 'em FL.

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 01:29
I happen to accidently omit that the canvassers were 3 females..couldn't be too impolite could i..?

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

17 April, 2012 13:47
"the canvassers were 3 females"

I always thought far fewer women than men played golf because they had more sense than men, and much better things to do with their time. Seems I was wrong.

BC

BBC 2 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 13:50
The labour candidate in my area comes across as a right sponge on the area! Fat jobless wonder! A true jeremy kyle reject.

So i will vote for the one who lives in the area, and has a passion for this area, not arsed about the big country picture, lets get our MPs looking after the ones who are closest.

morty77 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 14:16
Not voting for anybody - they can all feck off.
This is the first time in my life, I just don't care anymore - LIES LIES LIES

Cheltenham Nap Champion 07/08
Cheltenham Nap Champion 09/10
Paddock Naps Champion 2013/14
WE DARED TO DREAM!
THEY SENT US KEAN!

17 April, 2012 14:26
Quote:
morty77
Not voting for anybody - they can all feck off.
This is the first time in my life, I just don't care anymore - LIES LIES LIES

Good man morty, join the club. thumbs down When so many of us refuse to vote for them that none of them have a mandate to govern, they might get their snouts out of the trough and realise just who's interests they're supposed to represent.

Until they do, it's feck 'em for me as well.

Although I could possibly be persuaded to vote for UKIP if it would keep a Tory out in the Ribble Valley, that would send them into a state of shock.

BC

ClanClaret (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 23:30
labour in't lead in't Wednesday 18th Daily rag/Papers. a touch of Mid term blues for tha tories and there good buddies the lib-dems.(Sm100) its called FRACKING FOR GAS in Politicsgrinning smiley(Sm63)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net