Excellent start! (Sm1)

Re: B***ards v Liverpool
Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 20:21
An abysmal Liverpool team that is too.

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 20:22
Could just with that @#$%& cheating @#$%& Martin Olson getting a bad injury now. The cheating cnut angry smiley

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 20:25
It would be funny if they weren't playing @#$%&. Liverpool lose another goalie.

LightcliffeClaret (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 20:26
Is that Flannigan on a suicide mission the idiot?

Glad he went off. Could have been sent off and now costs Liverpool a penalty and their goalkeeper.

Knobhead.

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 20:26
Haha was just thinking how hilarious that was, then realised........

10 April, 2012 20:27
SAVED!!!

(Sm1)

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
Ahh HAHAHAHA!!!

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
Hahahahahahah Fuk the Yak (Sm6)

Now that was funny!

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 20:29
Imagine that Brad Jones - bet he thought he was just gonna doss about for the rest of the season.

vinnicombe (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 20:36
Does anyone look as stupid as that Flanagan?

10 April, 2012 20:36
Oh oh.

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 20:37
Shocking defending (Sm16)

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 20:38
Typical Liverpool.

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 21:20
Sweet Jesus, Kin joke football eye rolling smiley

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 21:21
Two really shite teams here. I might have laughed if he went off too, though.

10 April, 2012 21:25
Bleedin' Scousers.

Golazzo (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 21:32
Is it me or does Grant Hanley look like a Downs Syndrome Child

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hge7uf.gif

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 21:37
Liverpool are going to throw this away, aren't they?

vinnicombe (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 21:40
If it wasn't v Blackburn you'd be laughing at how bad Liverpool are having spent all this money.

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 21:43
Come on Andy Carroll, time to make a mark.

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 21:44
Kenny just wasn't built for these times.

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 21:50
Quote:
fred dibnah
Come on Andy Carroll, time to make a mark.

GET IN !!!! (Sm1)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
Cometh the hour, cometh the man!!!

kaiapoi claret (IP Logged)
3-2 LIVERPOOL

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 21:53
Interesting replay!

vinnicombe (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 22:02
Brilliant

bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 22:09
(Sm152)(Sm60)

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

Golazzo (IP Logged)
10 April, 2012 22:39
We're having a party when b*stards go down

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hge7uf.gif

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
11 April, 2012 01:38
"Carroll for England" (Sm152)

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2012 01:38 by fulledgelad.

ManHug (IP Logged)
11 April, 2012 06:42
Ledg.

http://www.songpeople.co.uk/images/stories/george-berry.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6e-pXyJijUs/S6fVhRO6G4I/AAAAAAAAAQw/14YgqoQB1T4/s320/800px-Boney_M_Bobby_Farrell_2006.jpg

dandeclaret (IP Logged)
11 April, 2012 11:23
Apparently it cost £200m to build the titanic. It also cost £200m to build Liverpool's squad. One's a sinking ship. The other is the Ttianic.

Longsiders1882 (IP Logged)
11 April, 2012 12:45
Be fair Dan - comedy value of last nights game has to be worth 200 million of anybodies spare change.

When you add in Dalglish's weekly teenage girl strop at the interview, made for a great few hours. More 'Orrible Histrionics than Histories but still great comedy all the same.

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

11 April, 2012 12:57
He certainly looked like he was trying to walk out on the interview, and then came back. Do you think they've put a babysitter PR man with him, who told him to get back on and finish the interview ? Maybe they've had enough PR disasters lately and weren't keen on another one.

BC

11 April, 2012 13:12
It's OK, Alan Davies has given them something else to hate concentrate on.

Or as the telegraph has put it ' Alan Davies has committed a thought crime against the post Hillsborough cult of emotional correctness'

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

CheshireExile (IP Logged)
11 April, 2012 17:07
Ah, but you can't say anything about Hillsborough unless you're from the red side of the World Capital Of Self Pity. I'm not sure (as Davis says) that they have ever played on the anniversary of Heysel as it was so late in the season and they haven't exactly been a regular feature in European finals apart from that one-off in 2005, but you do wonder if they would make a big song-and-dance about it given their fans were definitely to blame (and they are always quick to mention it and apologise for it- aren't they?).

Everything about that club is hateful at the moment- the arrogance and whingeing and maudlin self-pity of the fans, the way they tried to defend Suarez, Dalglish's nasty attitude, the profligate spending on some total donkeys.... makes for some great, but cruel, comedy though.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2h5m9fa.jpg

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
11 April, 2012 17:21
I never really minded Liverpool until this season. Dalglish is surely going to get potted in the summer, the man is a PR disaster - a dinosaur. Whatever your opinion before he took back over, he's done the reputation of the club a load of damage with his handling of the Suarez thing and his interviews.

That said, I cheered them last-night with the rest of you! Horrible little team and some horrible little fans. Only Liverpool fans could respond to a (albeit misjudged) comment about Hillsborough with death-threats and insults. It's not a minority either, there's one or two sensible comments for every eight or nine death-threat and abuse.

11 April, 2012 17:44
It really beggars belief, that after all the atrocious publicity they've attracted this season, Dalglish was about to go off on another one during last night's interview. But he was, the red mist came down and he was taking his bat home again. Someone turned him round, or he quickly saw sense, and he finished the interview, but he wanted to put two fingers up to the world again, he really did.

Do they never learn anything ?

BC

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
11 April, 2012 18:13
His interviews have certainly become more and more "uncomfortable".
Comes across as total bell-end now.

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
11 April, 2012 18:19
Is he getting any grief from the lovable Scouse faithful yet?

11 April, 2012 19:00
I can't believe you are all picking on the Scousers again.

Private Spud (IP Logged)
11 April, 2012 21:34
I'm surprised King Kenny doesn't insist on a minutes silence before every press conference after they've lost a game.

By all accounts he vets which journalists can attend the press conferences too

ManHug (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 14:46
Saw the winning goal from this game today. What a superb goal, on of those 'proper moments', stooping header, away end, injury time, carnage in the away end, at Ewood - looked quality.

http://www.songpeople.co.uk/images/stories/george-berry.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6e-pXyJijUs/S6fVhRO6G4I/AAAAAAAAAQw/14YgqoQB1T4/s320/800px-Boney_M_Bobby_Farrell_2006.jpg

15 April, 2012 10:50
England beckons MH, if Grant bangs a few more in we might get the dream team up front yet. That'd have the purists spluttering over their coffee and croissants.

BC

15 April, 2012 10:56
I'm not sure if you meant me by purist BC, if so I'm not that. I like a passing game for sure but im not in the Barca camp either.

If Carroll and Grant do the business I'm happy. Grant plays more football thanhe gets credit for, think he's a reasonably 'intelligent' striker. Being honest, in terms of options, then Grant deserves a look at least as much as any other striker.

Scored again today Carroll but did miss a real sitter. We need some players finding some form over next few weeks, maybe he will be one of them. Also not overplayed this season so fatigue wouldn't be an issue for him

15 April, 2012 11:38
No, not you Longsiders, but I can imagine the Henry Winters of this world curling their bottom lips up. (I was thinking more of the journos at the breakfast table on Sky's SS, I have you down more as a bacon and eggs and a mug of tea man.(Sm14))

I've given up on England ever winning anything again, I was around in 66 and since then we've tried everything, managers, systems, players and nothing works.

So I'm not taking it too seriously any more, if Carroll and Grant are scoring then they can play for me. It's not as though they'd be keeping out any potential World-Cup winners is it.

BC

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net