football
Latest News:

Nelson must see and do
Newton Exile (IP Logged)
03 April, 2012 19:35
A pint in the zoo to start off with..
Perhaps an ice cream at Slaters whilst admiring the architecture of the green dome on the local religious establihment.
back into town via the ambient arcade under the town clock, passing the snooker club and onto the muti story, poping into playland before strolling up the hill to cats park and a few in'th old band

Please feel free to continue........

Re: Nelson must see and do
Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
03 April, 2012 20:14
Out the Old Band into Smith Street chippy to see Jim and Edna, thank you, not there now, it's who flung dong, stroll up to Great Marsden fo a pint or two, bloomin heck, have to settle for a cuppa wit old folk, think I'll have a dip in Marsden Park,just to see me thingy shrivel up, can't even do that, so stroll down' hill for a beer in't Hour Glass, cripes nowt doing there all shut up, I know I'll have a bet at Colin's , OH NO metal shutters on't door, sod that!!!!! Continue

http://i16.tinypic.com/2pyuh5f.jpg

SIMPLY THE BEST

Longsiders1882 (IP Logged)
03 April, 2012 20:47
Stroll past the new multi million pound Asian youth centre, back towards town, quick pint in the new inn, oops no, also gone. Bit of shopping in the market, one in the station before jumping a bus out of the@#$%&hole

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

03 April, 2012 22:16
Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the many takeaway/money laundering/drug dealing establishments in the town.

fulledgelad (IP Logged)
04 April, 2012 00:28
Lord Nelson would be proud..(Sm12)

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

BBC 2 (IP Logged)
04 April, 2012 12:17
The Zoo....Everytime i have been in there, they think im a copper..

Its quite funny, some day ill tell them im not.

04 April, 2012 12:22
Used to be my local the Zoo, was a real place to go drinking in the mid to late 80's, was a brave man who came from out of town and went in their for a beer.

I actually worked behind the bar for a while.

And Warren, they clearly don't really think you are a copper - otherwise somebody would have followed you out and taken you down with a lump of 3x2 smiling smiley

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

BBC 2 (IP Logged)
04 April, 2012 12:25
They probbably would have if they wernt all smacked up, some real states in there nowadays

04 April, 2012 12:54
Yeah, I'm thinking of the 'Glory days' - saw some proper scraps in and outside there, probably all just bag heads these days

morty77 (IP Logged)
05 April, 2012 14:47
You can always pop into the health Centre for a brew from yours truly(Sm150)

Cheltenham Nap Champion 07/08
Cheltenham Nap Champion 09/10
Paddock Naps Champion 2013/14
WE DARED TO DREAM!
THEY SENT US KEAN!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net