Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 22:04
Mrs and Mrs T
pie an peas int 1882
I treat her in style

Re: 2nd leg roll call
soapylily (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 22:31
DT, and I thought she stayed with you out of curiosity ;-)
I've got the ticket for the Brighton game so you can buy me a pie then. I've got my fingers crossed that if they get through then one of the final legs will be in the first couple of weeks of April. Did you forward my OC link to HW?

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 22:33
I am not allowed pies... BUT... at half time if you brought one up for me I'd have to eat it out of politeness

fingers crossed t'books av come

I need the money

DT

vinnicombe (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 22:43
It's Weds or Thurs?

bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 22:49
Next Wednesday.

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

vinnicombe (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 22:54
Cheers

bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 23:01
No problem.

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

Longsiders1882 (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 12:04
I'd love to take my lad to this but got no idea what my clarets number is so getting tickets will be a problem.

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 12:09
They'll know in the ticket office if you supply name and address

Longsiders1882 (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 12:31
Ok, might give them a ring, boy they don't half make it hard work

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net