football
Latest News:

Hines - Possible loan
fred dibnah (IP Logged)
21 March, 2012 18:45
Bournemouth

[www1.skysports.com]

Dont mess about , just get it done Eddie.

Re: Hines - Possible loan
Golazzo (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 06:38
How many more need to go Fred, will you be renewing your season ticket.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hge7uf.gif

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 18:13
Yeah i'll be renewing Gol. Im more concerned about players coming in. No loans in today ?

Hines confirmed : [www.bbc.co.uk]

morty77 (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 18:26
Id say it was pointless bringing anybody in mow Fred - unless he's looking at potential signings for next season's campaign. All we are singing, is give the kids a chance(Sm163)

Cheltenham Nap Champion 07/08
Cheltenham Nap Champion 09/10
Paddock Naps Champion 2013/14
WE DARED TO DREAM!
THEY SENT US KEAN!

bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 23:20
Quote:
morty77
. All we are singing, is give the kids a chance(Sm163)

But which kids morty, there aren't any. None of the current youth team are anywhere near first team level, of the older ones, Knowles and Fletcher have been written off and the rest are loaned out.

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

Longsiders1882 (IP Logged)
22 March, 2012 23:37
Hewitt seemingly BC, seems the manager has his eye on him

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
23 March, 2012 00:00
Made no impression tonight Longsiders against Blackburn's youth team. He's a decent enough little midfielder but looks a long way off the first team to me, but then I'm not the manager, maybe there's something I'm missing.

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net