Latest News:
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
O/T 65K - blooming amatuers
Posted by: Longsiders1882 (IP Logged)
Date: 19 March, 2012 11:19

When we riot we do it right, estimated cost of London riots, 100 million.

Pretend Irish Cause Riot In Canada

Rioting - possibly the only thing England is best at in the world? winking smiley

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/03/2012 11:42 by Longsiders1882.

Re: O/T 65K - blooming amatuers
Posted by: bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 19 March, 2012 16:16

Quote:
Longsiders1882
Rioting - possibly the only thing England is best at in the world? winking smiley

They wouldn't agree with that in France Longsiders(Sm14)

They've a long history of it over there, they've even brought governments down. The 2005 riots lasted 3 weeks, involved 300 towns, 9,000 cars destroyed, over 120 police and firefighters injured, estimated 200 million euros damage. Since then it's become an annual event.

2006 [news.bbc.co.uk]

2007[www.nytimes.com]

2008 [www.dailymail.co.uk]

2009 [www.cbsnews.com]

2010 [www.utsandiego.com]

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

Date: 19 March, 2012 17:14

See, even in rioting we can't be the bloody best

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."

Date: 19 March, 2012 20:17

I don't know if you can really credit the French though, more likely it's their minorities have even bigger chips on their shoulders than ours do. And having seen their police in action I'm not surprised.

BC

Posted by: soapylily (IP Logged)
Date: 19 March, 2012 23:19

Quote:
bordeauxclaret

They've a long history of it over there, they've even brought governments down.

2006 [news.bbc.co.uk]

2007[www.nytimes.com]

2009 [www.cbsnews.com]

Errr, I think you forgot 14th July 1789 BC (Sm100)

Date: 19 March, 2012 23:33

Quote:
soapylily
Quote:
bordeauxclaret

They've a long history of it over there, they've even brought governments down.

2006 [news.bbc.co.uk]

2007[www.nytimes.com]

2009 [www.cbsnews.com]

Errr, I think you forgot 14th July 1789 BC (Sm100)

Bloody hell soapy, I'm not listing them all the way back to the Revolution, that was covered under "a long history of it over there"(Sm14)

BC

Posted by: fulledgelad (IP Logged)
Date: 21 March, 2012 00:05

Jonas,don't ever have a go at me again when i get my I's and E's mixed up winking smiley

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Date: 21 March, 2012 08:18

Not sure I've ever had a go at you for that. If I was going to have a go at you I'd point out the missing spaces and non capitalised 'I', among other things winking smiley.

That said I don't see anywhere that I got an I and E in the wrong order so I guess you are really referring to the U and E in amateur, never did well in the spelling bee.

Posted by: aggi (IP Logged)
Date: 22 March, 2012 00:14

It's good to see the Canadians have their priorities right. Rather than social unrest and whatnot, riots over there seem to be due to St Patricks Day and ice hockey.

http://imagegen.last.fm/longside3/recenttracks/mauwf79.gif

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net