football
Latest News:

Sunday's Prem games
fred dibnah (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 14:56
@#$%& 1 up at Sunderland, half hour left (Sm17)

Re: Sunday's Prem games
Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 15:00
They're under a fair bit of pressure. Come on Sunderland!

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 15:01
I have been watching the game and there is a Rovers player wearing a mask which has a massive nose peice; surely he cant be allowed to challenge for headers wearing that can he? He could poke someones eye out with it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Turfite/colsig.jpg

"Say no to the car scrappage scheme"
Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion
Ex Cheltenham Naps Champion

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 15:01
Robinson is still a class keeper eh
Shame eye rolling smiley

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 15:14
1-1

Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 15:14
He was rooted to the spot there!
Come on Sunderland, lets have a winner now.

fred dibnah (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 15:22
(Sm6) Injury time winner

colinwaldron (IP Logged)
Get in there Seb, Seb, Seb, Seb 2-1

Ex Aintree Naps Champion
Ex Naps Champion

Jabberwocky (IP Logged)
(Sm152)(Sm60)(Sm6)

Zoot Sax (IP Logged)
lol, least only 1% want Agent Kean gone

LightcliffeClaret (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 15:33
Fantastic.

Haven't cheered two Premier League goals like that since we were there I don't think.

Serves Rovers right, Sunderland were camped in their half for 90 minutes.

ClanClaret (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 17:33
Lightcliffe, You Saddo You(Sm128)(Sm126)(Sm63)

jjames82 (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 20:15
Chris Foy was absolutely awful in the Stoke - Spurs game, the hubby (a Spurs fan) is not a happy chap!

ClanClaret (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 20:55
HEE AFER THA TUDDIN IN'T EUROPE MAN/- SO SAD BBC/-SKY BEAT WOLVES 4-1. WHAT A O' GAS UM, for MAN U/-BBC /SKY.(Sm31)(Sm100)(Sm63)

bordeauxclaret (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 21:16
Absolutely distraught that Blackburn threw three points away. If they'd have won that it would left Bolton 3 points adrift at the bottom, Gartside kacking his trousers, and first thing in the morning he'd have been asking his secretary to rummage around for Owen's P45.

I don't give a monkey's about Blackburn at the moment, I want Bolton down and Coyle sacked, and then I'll worry about Blackburn.

BC
Prediction League Champion 2006/7
Fantasy League Winner 2007/8

soapylily (IP Logged)
11 December, 2011 21:22
BC perhaps the Lord's Prayer should be altered to "forgive them that trespass against us, except that Judas Coyle"?

12 December, 2011 12:12
Quote:
soapylily
BC perhaps the Lord's Prayer should be altered to "forgive them that trespass against us, except that Judas Coyle"?

Yep, it's a bit more polite than I'd put it soapy, but that just about covers it.thumbs down

BC

vinnicombe (IP Logged)
12 December, 2011 13:19
Quote:
bordeauxclaret
Absolutely distraught that Blackburn threw three points away. If they'd have won that it would left Bolton 3 points adrift at the bottom, Gartside kacking his trousers, and first thing in the morning he'd have been asking his secretary to rummage around for Owen's P45.
I don't give a monkey's about Blackburn at the moment, I want Bolton down and Coyle sacked, and then I'll worry about Blackburn.

A Blackburn win would have left Bolton 4 points from safety. A Sunderland win leaves them 5 points from safety.
A win win scenario

12 December, 2011 15:09
Quote:
vinnicombe
Quote:
bordeauxclaret

A Blackburn win would have left Bolton 4 points from safety. A Sunderland win leaves them 5 points from safety.
A win win scenario

Good point Vinni, that Sunderland win means they're one point nearer relegation than a Blackburn win would have left them. I was thinking more of the psychological effect on Gartside of being three points adrift and isolated at the bottom, that might have worried him even more than being five points from safety. Either way though they're up to their necks in the mire and, as you say, it's a win-win scenario.

BC

claretnbooze (IP Logged)
12 December, 2011 18:06
Coyles recent comments are great too. "I've never run from a fight in my life" oh really?

http://i4.tinypic.com/zwysqt.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net