football
Latest News:

Below par again
OptionalCapers (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 08:23
We tried to play football but didn't look fired up for the game looked like we had more gears we could have gone up. Bristol City were one of the worst sides I've seen at Turf Moor in a while. After the way we played against Bolton that was shocking a proper performance would have seen a win by about three goals.

Laws out!

LAWS OUT
LAWS OUT
LAWS OUT
LAWS OUT
LAWS OUT

http://i43.tinypic.com/256qtjk_th.png
If only the Premier League were as competitive as this.

Re: Below par again
ManHug (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 08:34
I really enjoyed the game.

I've enjoyed the start to the Season for once though to be fair

claretnbooze (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 08:42
The main thing lacking for me on Saturday was the tempo. Although we had nearly 30 attempts at goal we didn't mivethe ball quick enough. On one of the few occasions we did we hit the penalty.

http://i4.tinypic.com/zwysqt.jpg

thedinglemc (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 12:36
manhug,
which stand do you sit in? i'm seriously considering moving somewhere nearer to you at turf moor because the view of the games so far from the jimmy upper tell a different story to the one you do. the preston and forest games where aweful saturday was disjointed no matter how many shots we had.
we are starting to look like an average champ side and i and many others believe that to be a reflection of the managers abalitys.
we all need to realise that change is needed sooner rather than later because unlike you some of us would like a return to the prem asap and that aint going to happen under your hero flaws!
laws out!

ManHug (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 12:43
Who's my hero ya helmet?

Really enjoyed the Season to date, cracking opener, a battering of Leicester, 2 simply amazing games and atmospheres V PNE and Bolton, a completely one-sided game on Saturday and I also travelled to Morecambe and Mid'boro which were very enjoyable.

Need a win on tue tho

thedinglemc (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 12:56
who's your hero?
you've constantly blown laws trumpet from day one even more than oc has complained about him!
the middles game was a shocker boro are a truely aweful team and those of us who went to swansea watched us get battered for 90mins, bolton was a briliant match but the players did'nt need any motivation for that one and showed what their capable of.
the problem is laws seems unable to inspire direct and motivate his teams to play at the level their capable of and that will cost us big time, the longer he's here the more damage he will do and the divisions he's causing among not only the fans but the players and board could have a serious long term effect on our club.
laws out!

aggi (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 13:43
Quote:
OC
looked like we had more gears we could have gone up.

So it was the players fault then? Why would you want Laws out for that?

http://imagegen.last.fm/longside3/recenttracks/mauwf79.gif

theultimatewarrior (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 13:48
Well surely its the managers responsibility to get the best out of the players?

There's no doubt the players could give more but do we sack all the players or the man that they don't want to play for?

thedinglemc (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 13:53
we need a new, new, new dawn and more than that we need a new boss prefferably one without a record of failure and dressing room unrest! and he does'nt have to have played for driven through or once went shopping in burnley.

ManHug (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 15:00
What a queer poster

thedinglemc (IP Logged)
27 September, 2010 19:48
coming from somebody called manhug????

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net