football
Latest News:

Nani
UNI-TED (IP Logged)
05 November, 2009 23:17
Is Nani good enough to be playing at the very highest level of the game?

I think his final ball is poor, and his decision making equally so.

He can occasionally conjur up something special - but I wouldn't have Nani near my first XI to be honest.

I don't mean to be critical and I'm sure he's a decent lad, but he just doesn't cut the mustard for me and it's a concern as he's clearly going to be increasingly involved in the first-team as some of our other midfield men approach retirement.

Re: Nani
Roon Roon Roon (IP Logged)
09 November, 2009 16:30
I don't think he's quite top dog standard either.
The kind of player who would benefit from a loan spell away from the club abroad. Get some confidence, some regular game time and develop his approach. Won't happen though as he's too involved with the first eleven.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net