football
Latest News:

Dobba
Dobba (IP Logged)

Today v Forfar
28 April, 2018 18:41
I predict the Board will have a decision to make with regards the manager's future come November. He's had most of the season to show some sort of progress but has failed miserably. The same errors being made, shocking discipline, 5h!t goal keeping, boring sideways and backward passing, low tempo, disinterested players - I could go on. If the manager and players or anyone else thinks that today's sort of performance is in any way acceptable then they have to go.

The lowest league finish since before World War 1, an absolute disaster of a season. The feelgood factor of new ownership lasted about a fortnight. I'd bin every one of these players (except Scott Stewart) and start looking for a manager who has some sort of clue how to get out of this league.

One final point - that goal keeping error for their 2nd goal cost the club £3000 as a draw would have taken us above east Fife. People paid money to watch that garbage today.

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

Re: Today v Forfar
28 April, 2018 19:11
Agree with all of that. I am far from convinced about the Manager.....he has a lot of work to do even although he inherited some real dross.

We definitely need an experienced Manager who can really do the business. Seeing Doddy there today just brought it all home !

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

28 April, 2018 19:44
I think the young signed guys like Cairns/Rusell/Edwards are good prospects and they all looked as if they wanted to play today unlike many of the other Loans/Short termers/ and of course Findlays 2 year Captain. I absolve Hastie because he did achieve some stuff and Watt was let down by playing in midfield with Conroy, but they will not be back.

Diamondspur
Diamondspur (IP Logged)

29 April, 2018 13:16
Absolutely agree with everything the captain yesterday was a joke nothing going forward and always looking to offload responsibility to someone else. He is symptomatic of everything that is wrong at the club get him out of the door now. Looked @#$%& off when he converted the penalty when he should have been geeing everyone else up. Embarrassing.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

29 April, 2018 16:20
Good job the season is over ,if it was starting with this team and manager we would be down for sure.

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

29 April, 2018 17:50
It won't be that team but it will be SF if his contract is honoured, so who knows.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net