football
Latest News:

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

QP game
31 March, 2018 19:18
Made up a report but it vanished a bit like we did in the last 25 minutes. Much the same tale as many games-some good moves/no chances taken/some daft defending leading to a missed penalty by QP and Red Mist for O'Neill as a robust challenge sees retaliation and a bit of fisticuffs for a deserved Red. What is more disconcerting is that we have signed on Conroy for no obvious good reason and today's display is worthy of scorn-lots of free kicks reaching their men/failure to spring counter attacks/losing the ball in midfield. To once again see Adam brown appear to preserve a shape when down to 10 was just about bearable. Still not on 40 but looks as if we are safe.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

Re: QP game
31 March, 2018 20:00
It would be hard to say which team was going to be relegated,Rhonan saved us early on ,nothing else changes can't take chances defending just as bad,most of the players we have are just not good enough as our league position and results are there to see .

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

01 April, 2018 08:36
Yup..it looks like we will crawl over the finishing line to save the drop.

Hardly inspiring stuff under the new regime.

We really will need to be more convincing next season..I'm still not sure about Findlay

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

01 April, 2018 08:52
About Findley,Queens should have taken him back with them yesterday ,it has been nothing short of a embarrassing season .

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

01 April, 2018 15:55
Hard to judge Findlay. I thought he was doing quite well but the new contract for Conroy and the switching between formations/personell suggest he is finding his feet, and the Board might have acted a bit quickly in seeing him and MF as the stability we have lacked in other close seasons. I will accept that his job was to get us safe and it is nearly there. We have been "killed" by so many draws this season largely down to losing Ryan/Russell for money reasons from the TW/JB control period. Willing to give him a chance for next season but I can understand other views. Can we beat Ayr on Saturday to spoil their chances and upset the predicted 700 away fans? As Keegan once said!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net