football
Latest News:

Tory Boy
Tory Boy (IP Logged)

Petition
17 November, 2017 14:21
Someone has started a petition, We demand a better Airdrieonians.

Petition Link

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

Re: Petition
17 November, 2017 16:26
SACK THE BOARD. BRING ON THE REVOLUTION !!!!

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

18 November, 2017 16:56
After that result sack the team never mind the board ,just one disaster after another ,we are a disgrace on and off the field .lowest crowd for a long time if not lowest ever ,a sign of things to come .

vanheaver
vanheaver (IP Logged)

18 November, 2017 18:11
todays result will just galvanise the support into taking the next step. todays performance... or lack of it is the visual proof that this board are unable to provide a team that should be able to challenge out perform and have a better fitness level that Cove Rangers.... and I mean no disrespect to the Cove.

Jim, Anne Marie and Rose.. please do the honourable thing and step aside and let those who genuinely have Airdrieonians best interests at heart take control.

I personally will always be grateful for what you have done if you resign now and go with dignity.

Craig Hamilton

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

18 November, 2017 20:09
Well said !!

I think the real issue here is that Ballantyne wants to save his own face.......Give up now Jim..your time is well and truly over

MESSAGES->author
A T I D (IP Logged)

18 November, 2017 20:50
The Ballantyne family in the early years performed over and above when saving the club from oblivion but please I emplore you.....

Go now before all the hard work is undone, we have been on our knees for years and when the dust settles we will remember you all for what you gave.

WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

19 November, 2017 00:43
> JB will be stepping down once Zengin shortly gets in the door, Ann Marie staying on. If that happens then at least JB will have left the club before it gets really messy.

The beef then will be with Zengin and if the club is able to trundle along until the end of the season. <>

Afcjunior
Afcjunior (IP Logged)

19 November, 2017 08:20
Quote:
Diamond Forever
> JB will be stepping down once Zengin shortly gets in the door, Ann Marie staying on. If that happens then at least JB will have left the club before it gets really messy.
The beef then will be with Zengin and if the club is able to trundle along until the end of the season. <>

Niave to think Ballantyne will be stepping away, This is the continuation of the present regime under a different guise, his reaction at the end of the game told us that.

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

19 November, 2017 22:07
Quote:
Afcjunior
Quote:
Diamond Forever

Niave to think Ballantyne will be stepping away, This is the continuation of the present regime under a different guise, his reaction at the end of the game told us that.

<> Only posting what was said, like you will believe it when I see it! <>

MESSAGES->author
A T I D (IP Logged)

20 November, 2017 18:16
Rolex boy will never walk away unless his pockets are full of cash.....

The Fat @#$%& does not care about AFC

Bean counters only love £

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net