football
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

Re: Shambles
10 September, 2017 08:05
One thing for sure we don't look like a full time team ,do I take it that the new lads are full time and we have no part time players.pity to loose out on some experienced players that have a good day job paying more than our full time wages.it beats me than any one with football knowledge thinks Scot Stewart will make a full back he will give his all but will be turned inside out at full back not his fault playing where he is told to play.just my opinion but a big commanding goalkeeper would not go amiss.

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

10 September, 2017 10:57
This is the worst run club in Scotland, cant even bring a new manager in, what is the point of keeping it going, as the dragons say, im out, 100% percent finished with this sh**ehole of a club

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

10 September, 2017 12:45
Yup I agree .......many many many others are exactly of the same view.

When you look at the FB page and all the good things that are happening with the trust you would hardly believe it.

It really makes you wonder what its all about !!!!!

It makes absolutely no sense when the Board of Directors have not got a clue.

Glenmavis Diamond
Glenmavis Diamond (IP Logged)

10 September, 2017 16:38
Quote:
Rusty2
Yup I agree .......many many many others are exactly of the same view.
When you look at the FB page and all the good things that are happening with the trust you would hardly believe it.

It makes absolutely no sense when the Board of Directors have not got a clue.

You know, the moment we lost yesterday I knew it was just a matter of time before the same names and same comments came out. Chappellhall Man said it's good to see you back.... That's because you disappeared for the last few games when we were winning. No sign of people praising the club on here when we win. But a defeat and BOOM, it's the same auld Cycle on here again. I'm not 'out' when it comes to supporting Airdrie, but @#$%& me, I'm 'out' when it comes to the Stomp. This site used to be decent but it's descended into a home for misery.

Enjoy.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

10 September, 2017 16:47
After the rovers and Alloa game there was a good bit of praise on the stomp.

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

10 September, 2017 18:36
[quote Glenmavis Diamond][quote Rusty2]Yup I agree .......many many many others are exactly of the same view.

It makes absolutely no sense when the Board of Directors have not got a clue.[/quote]

You know, the moment we lost yesterday I knew it was just a matter of time before the same names and same comments came out. Chappellhall Man said it's good to see you back.... That's because you disappeared for the last few games when we were winning. No sign of people praising the club on here when we win. But a defeat and BOOM, it's the same auld Cycle on here again. I'm not 'out' when it comes to supporting Airdrie, but @#$%& me, I'm 'out' when it comes to the Stomp. This site used to be decent but it's descended into a home for misery.

Enjoy

A couple of good results doesn't mean we are a great team. One poor result doesn't mean we are a bad team.

But time and time again you fail to see the bigger picture

Diamond Offshore
Diamond Offshore (IP Logged)

10 September, 2017 20:53
Quote:
grant17
This is the worst run club in Scotland, cant even bring a new manager in, what is the point of keeping it going, as the dragons say, im out, 100% percent finished with this sh**ehole of a club

"CHEERIO"

Although you have made the same threat on quite a few occasions!

11 September, 2017 15:30
Maybe this has already been mentioned - I have just got back from a holiday abroad - or maybe it is just my computer but the page for the official website cannot be found when I try to access it. Anyone else had the same problem?

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 15:59
Quote:
The real Desmond Dekker
Maybe this has already been mentioned - I have just got back from a holiday abroad - or maybe it is just my computer but the page for the official website cannot be found when I try to access it. Anyone else had the same problem?
yes ,having problems aswell,very very slow,but do get on now and then.

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 16:29
Quote:
The real Desmond Dekker

<> The new site homepage is slow to load - you get a blank white screen for about 20 seconds then the home page appears. I am not sure whether the problem is with the server at the Official site end or the programme/software being used there. <>

el Gringo
el Gringo (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 18:01
It shouldn't take that long unless your connection is REALLY slow. It takes a maximum of 3 seconds on my computer and phone.

Here's what I posted on facebook about it, hopefully this solves everyone's problems...

A couple of suggestions... if you're using bookmarks to access it, they won't work any more as the site is on a completely new server. Typing the URL of the homepage (ie www.airdriefc.com) into the browser's address bar should work. Failing that, your browser might still think it's accessing the old server, so clearing the history, cache and cookies in your browser settings may help.

Re the actual site, it had to be moved onto a new server fairly quickly, so I didn't have a great deal of time to work on it. I'm currently ploughing through all the archived news etc, so I'll make tweaks to the design as I go. If anyone has any specific complaints let me know and I'll see what I can do, but essentially the old site was outdated (mainly because it wasn't device responsive), and it was time for an update.

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

11 September, 2017 18:09
Quote:
el Gringo
It shouldn't take that long unless your connection is REALLY slow. It takes a maximum of 3 seconds on my computer and phone.
Here's what I posted on facebook about it, hopefully this solves everyone's problems...

A couple of suggestions... if you're using bookmarks to access it, they won't work any more as the site is on a completely new server. Typing the URL of the homepage (ie www.airdriefc.com) into the browser's address bar should work. Failing that, your browser might still think it's accessing the old server, so clearing the history, cache and cookies in your browser settings may help.

Re the actual site, it had to be moved onto a new server fairly quickly, so I didn't have a great deal of time to work on it. I'm currently ploughing through all the archived news etc, so I'll make tweaks to the design as I go. If anyone has any specific complaints let me know and I'll see what I can do, but essentially the old site was outdated (mainly because it wasn't device responsive), and it was time for an update.

<> To be fair it is now much quicker to load. Thanks for the tips, and should have mentioned - job well done! Ps - any chance of listing the club honours on the statistics page? <>

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

12 September, 2017 08:31
Watching highlights of seats game ,what about the first goal first Stewart was at fault should have won ball easy but then could not turn quick enough ,don't think we would be asking to much for our keeper to make save,third goal 5 Airdrie players getting in each other's way against 1 Stranraer player ,poor goals to loose.but Stranraer looked streets ahead every where on park.

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

13 September, 2017 21:16
Oh dear ..we thought the circus had moved out of town with Wotherspoon....looks like we have a long way to go yet...

We need regime change ..and quickly

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net