football
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

Re: Shambles
26 August, 2017 18:12
Aye who needs a manager,great result today, trialist upfront got MOM ,if we play like that we won't lose many games at home .well done to team ,and the backroom staff that obviously have been working hard who ever they are.

cowboy
cowboy (IP Logged)

26 August, 2017 18:20
Quote:
A T I D
Well what a fantastic shambles today, roll on many more......

Maybe just a bit of passion and a few skillful players. We should change our name to Adversity

Just Me
Just Me (IP Logged)

27 August, 2017 11:44
Isn't it brilliant. Every time things are bad Rusty2 and his pals are on here under his favourite heading of "shambles". But after our best win for ages, not a cheap. Some people want the club to fail.

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

27 August, 2017 13:44
Quote:
Just Me
Isn't it brilliant. Every time things are bad Rusty2 and his pals are on here under his favourite heading of "shambles". But after our best win for ages, not a cheap. Some people want the club to fail.

I await him telling you have misspelled "cheep" or will he say that is just a "cheap" gibe. Yes it was a very good win and deserves praise-we somehow seem to have crafted an organised side in over a week. I don't think many want the club to fail, it's just frustration at recent events( since TW came in?)

Glenmavis Diamond
Glenmavis Diamond (IP Logged)

27 August, 2017 13:46
Agreed Just Me. This page is becoming more of a moaning zone for cynics when things don't go well, but suddenly vanish when there's a reason to celebrate.

Great performance yesterday from the whole team. Clean sheet too. Brilliant stuff.

vanheaver
vanheaver (IP Logged)

27 August, 2017 17:32
definitely a well earned win yesterday, great performance and played at a tempo we havent seen for a long time, dare I say we were entertained!! and we could have picked 4 or 5 MoM.

only slight criticism the is the young lad up front Tierney could do with some assistance but there are goals going to come from all areas of the pitch

well done to everybody the club fans and players are working hard, and hopefully a few more performances like that will start to encourage some of the stay at home fans t venture out and support the team from the stand

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

27 August, 2017 18:35
Listen up now. Yes the team on the park is doing very well and all credit is due. Maybe Fitzpatrick is the man to take us forward..who knows.

But the fact remains that our club remains a laughing stock just now...nothing to do with the players...its those at the top.....they couldn't run a bath. Open your eyes to this !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/08/2017 18:36 by Rusty2.

Glenmavis Diamond
Glenmavis Diamond (IP Logged)

27 August, 2017 20:15
Quote:
Rusty2
Listen up now. Yes the team on the park is doing very well and all credit is due. Maybe Fitzpatrick is the man to take us forward..who knows.
But the fact remains that our club remains a laughing stock just now...nothing to do with the players...its those at the top.....they couldn't run a bath. Open your eyes to this !!

A laughing stock to who? We've been left in the @#$%& by TW walking away and between Ballantine, Dalziel, Dougy, sponsors etc, we've managed to get pulled back from the brink of liquidation. We are still a club for sale, so until someone buys us, what more can we do except be happy that at least we have the makings of a decent team now.

Best thing every fan can do is get along to games, show their support of the team and hopefully a potential buyer will see the a club with potential worth taking a punt on, that's all we have at the moment.

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

27 August, 2017 20:43
We aren't exactly a great buy, realistically, it's only a name, we don't have a stadium, was there not a mention of the stadium owners wanting to buy a few seasons back?, can't see anybody else buying a club with no assets

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

27 August, 2017 23:00
Quote:
Glenmavis Diamond
Quote:
Rusty2

A laughing stock to who? We've been left in the @#$%& by TW walking away and between Ballantine, Dalziel, Dougy, sponsors etc, we've managed to get pulled back from the brink of liquidation. We are still a club for sale, so until someone buys us, what more can we do except be happy that at least we have the makings of a decent team now.

Best thing every fan can do is get along to games, show their support of the team and hopefully a potential buyer will see the a club with potential worth taking a punt on, that's all we have at the moment.

Have you any idea why we are unable to attract a new Manager ????

Have you any idea why we are unable to attract new owners ??????

Have you any idea how much debt we are in ?????

Lets have the answers !!

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

28 August, 2017 08:43
Answer 1 new manager would have to pay us to be manager (2)no product to buy(3) it will not be with buying players or wages if we are in debt.

vanheaver
vanheaver (IP Logged)

28 August, 2017 20:43
Have you any idea why we are unable to attract a new Manager ????
I suspect and this is only my opinion whoever we are trying to bring in and the experience we need to will involve a bit of negotiation

Have you any idea why we are unable to attract new owners ??????
probably because Worhterspoon trying to recoup as much as he can but the cub isn't valued at that figure.

Have you any idea how much debt we are in ?????
my understanding from the open meeting before the season started was that there was no debt, but I would suspect that there might be some directors loans that need to be addressed which in part may go to explaining why no buyer has been found.

if its any comfort the sale of Ryan and Ferguson, the saving on their salaries, the benefit of having the loan players means that financially the club is in a good position

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

09 September, 2017 16:43
Yet another disaster in this Diddy League today.

Still no manager and "coach" sent to the stand.

Hate to say it but its time for Ballantyne to consider his position.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

09 September, 2017 16:58
Not at game today so can't comment on how we played ,10shots to our one in first half I think the writing was on the wall .no one to command the box today after boy left for Falkirk one thing I do know our keeper cannot.

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

09 September, 2017 20:50
Posted on P/B so anyone who was not there can peruse it in all its glory. Good to see rusty2 back on line but I fear Ballantyne will not reconsider his position. Having unfairly got an equaliser against the run of play we did not make the changes needed to get a grip on the game so maybe not having a manger does matter. We had no idea why he was sent to stand in 5th minute but the stand side lino seemed to be upset at something to do with a waving crutch, clearly discriminating against a man with a disability! Stewart had a poor game at FB but that largely applied to most of them-did score a good goal. The goalie had some good saves but I felt he might have got the first but Stewart let Anderson through too easily. As to our business future who knows!

Diamond Offshore
Diamond Offshore (IP Logged)

09 September, 2017 20:53
Quote:
Rusty2

Are you serious?

Maybe you should be the new chairman!

We are more or more or less and U20's team playing against more experienced professionals and holding out own, (at times) so if this so called "Diddy League" is not for you, Then go away and come back when we are in the SPL.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

09 September, 2017 21:14
Bringing up the underU20' the premier league teams don't fair to well with their under 20's and they will have better selection than us in that cup they play in .who knows some weeks we look as if we are looking like a team ,we lose a player and seem to be back to square one,maybe if we can get a settled team ,get some confidence you never know.start next week against east -Fife .

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

10 September, 2017 06:57
Quote:
Diamond Offshore
Quote:
Rusty2

Are you serious?

We are more or more or less and U20's team playing against more experienced professionals and holding out own, (at times) so if this so called "Diddy League" is not for you, Then go away and come back when we are in the SPL.
Come back when they are in the spl?, what the f*ck are you on?

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

10 September, 2017 07:29
Quote:
Diamond Offshore
Quote:
Rusty2

Are you serious?

Yes I am serious..I think you will find that a large majority are of the same opinion. This club is a total embarrassment.

Diamond Offshore
Diamond Offshore (IP Logged)

10 September, 2017 08:13
Quote:
grant17
Quote:
Diamond Offshore
Quote:
Rusty2

Are you serious?

Come back when they are in the spl?, what the f*ck are you on?

Witty response Grant!

Sarcasm is not your thing, is it?

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net