Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

marcus2000
CumbyDiamond (IP Logged)

Re: Airdrie FC News Update 311 - Aug/Sep 2017
19 September, 2017 08:24
Quote:
jetsky
Notice Bollan sacked tonight ,could he do a job for us !!!
No

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

19 September, 2017 09:03
Quote:
CumbyDiamond
Quote:
jetsky
Notice Bollan sacked tonight ,could he do a job for us !!!
No
think you are right,take some manager to make a good team out of the players on sat past.thought after Ryan left they played more like a unit than a one man team ,but sat was a pathetic show.what do they do at training apart from Watt on sat we just don't look like football players.we could not pass a ball ,the little shots we did have were well of target .goalkeeper slowing game down you would have thought we were winning and we had the privilege to pay to watch that .

Mr Clean.
Mr Clean. (IP Logged)

19 September, 2017 10:54
I wasn't there on Saturday but based on comments, discussions with mates who were and the lack of praise from some posters - I can only assume that suggestions of absolutely no organisation, no plan, no leader are accurate.

If that is the case and this club is to survive in this league then it does require a manager with some experience of this league

marcus2000
CumbyDiamond (IP Logged)

19 September, 2017 12:10
Bollan before showed he wouldn't work with kids nor show any interest in developing them not the man to get this team to perform

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

19 September, 2017 13:48
One thing for sure who ever was in charge on sat is not the for us .

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

IRe: Airdrie FC News Update 311 - Aug/Sep 2017
19 September, 2017 21:42
Quote:
Diamond Forever
Quote:
Chapelhall man
The official report always has a penalty award against us as "judged" by the Ref-can't allow debates on whether it was soft or not. It also appears to think the visitors slipped down the table-maybe the depression of having to sum up the game made us forget it was the home team which slipped down. What shot was on target? (the header by Allan?)

<> Yes, think it was in reference to Allan's header! BTW the match report does make reference to "the hosts" (us!) slipping down the table. <>

> A reminder of the Trust (open to all on joining) meeting tomorrow (Tuesday 19th) night - [en-gb.facebook.com]

Chapelhall man

19 September, 2017 21:48
I can definitely state that at 4pm on Sunday the official site said visitors slipped down. No doubt someone spotted my post and changed it.Primary sources always need corroboration.

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

20 September, 2017 14:47
Quote:
Chapelhall man
I can definitely state that at 4pm on Sunday the official site said visitors slipped down. No doubt someone spotted my post and changed it.Primary sources always need corroboration.

<> At least our efforts and observations are not in vain CM! <>

Diamond Forever

20 September, 2017 14:49
> Mark Pirie picks up on a decision made at last night's Trust meeting in the town - [www.dailyrecord.co.uk]

> Thoughts and views on that and the rest of the meeting - [www.pieandbovril.com]

> Meanwhile Cammy Russell bagged a hat trick as the Under 20s flattened Albion Rovers - [en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 20/09/2017 15:00 by Diamond Forever.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

20 September, 2017 15:39
Cammy Russell was scoring for us , I thought he was injured but seems he was not,should be in starting eleven on sat maybe no the best game to start in though.

Chapelhall man

20 September, 2017 17:28
Power to all my friends indeed,if I have any left

Diamond Forever

20 September, 2017 20:07
Quote:
Chapelhall man
Power to all my friends indeed,if I have any left

<> thumbs down (Sm6) <>

Diamond Forever

20 September, 2017 20:16
Quote:
jetsky
Cammy Russell was scoring for us , I thought he was injured but seems he was not,should be in starting eleven on sat maybe no the best game to start in though.

<> He seemed to be doing well then Tierney, Furtado and Jordan Allan arrived, so it looks as if he won't make the starting eleven now. The 2 loanees will get preference over him I suspect, though confidence boosting displays and goals in the Under 20s won't do his chances any harm, maybe at least make the bench? <>

Diamond Forever

20 September, 2017 20:18
> The Advertiser defend and explain the Mark Pirie story re Kevin Thomson last week - [www.dailyrecord.co.uk]

> The Advertiser's Mark Pirie outlines (as discussed at the meeting last night) the sequence of events re a possible takeover a few weeks ago - [www.dailyrecord.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/09/2017 20:25 by Diamond Forever.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

21 September, 2017 14:45
Yes that's our way bring in loan signings and Russell who was doing well will be allowed to leave and come back to haunt us.not sure about Allan but Russell better than Tierney @Furtado,if sat was any thing to judge by .

Diamond Forever

21 September, 2017 21:16
> Journo Colin Paterson's (and others) thoughts on Mark Pirie's articles this week - [mobile.twitter.com]

> The Jewel in the crown! - [www.airdriefc.com]

> More entertaining than the football on offer at NB?! - [www.airdriefc.com]

> The team should be confident going into every game - [www.airdriefc.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 21/09/2017 21:23 by Diamond Forever.

Diamond Forever

22 September, 2017 10:41
> Interesting bits and pieces plus video and summary of the Trust meeting earlier in the week - [en-gb.facebook.com]

> Blast from the past! - [www.dailyrecord.co.uk]

> Preview from the Lang Toon - [www.raithrovers.net]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 22/09/2017 10:44 by Diamond Forever.

Diamond Forever

23 September, 2017 23:36
> Always somewhere good to drown a Diamonds sorrows - [www.airdriefc.com]

> A loss, but not as heavy as we may have anticipated - [www.raithrovers.net]

> Stats life - [www.bbc.co.uk]

> JB thanks the fans, and reminds us of what he thinks of the Advertiser's Mark Pirie - [www.airdriefc.com]

> Colin Paterson defends his journo colleague, and reckons JB's latest statement is "embarrassing" - [mobile.twitter.com]

> A cut above the rest - [www.airdriefc.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 23/09/2017 23:52 by Diamond Forever.

Diamond Forever

24 September, 2017 14:59
> Good effort, but ultimately another defeat - [www.airdriefc.com]

> Match highlights from Fife and Stephen Findlay interview - [www.airdriefc.com]

> Former Airdrieonians player helping out at training - [en.m.wikipedia.org])

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 24/09/2017 15:06 by Diamond Forever.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

24 September, 2017 16:05
Eddie May ,are you breaking us in for some managerial news May was manager of Falkirk for a short time.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net