football
Latest News:

p4rs
p4rs (IP Logged)

Airdrie programmes
22 July, 2017 20:38
Are there many Airdrie programme collectors on here?

I know there was a spell a couple of seasons ago that you never issued programmes but did issue a glossy double sided teamsheet with match info.

Does anyone here know if one was produced for the game v Dunfermline on the 23rd of April 2016 and if so does anyone have a spare?

I have loads of spare Dunfermline and Scotland programmes available to swap if anyone can help out?

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

Re: Airdrie programmes
23 July, 2017 11:09
Quote:
p4rs
Are there many Airdrie programme collectors on here?
I know there was a spell a couple of seasons ago that you never issued programmes but did issue a glossy double sided teamsheet with match info.

Does anyone here know if one was produced for the game v Dunfermline on the 23rd of April 2016 and if so does anyone have a spare?

I have loads of spare Dunfermline and Scotland programmes available to swap if anyone can help out?

<> Sorry can't help but If you don't get any joy on here it might be worth posting on the Airdrieonians thread on Pie & Bovril and if you are on Facebook try putting a request on the Airdrieonians Supporters Trust page - I think there are some collectors lurking around there! <>

p4rs
p4rs (IP Logged)

23 July, 2017 13:07
Thanks for the reply. I will try on P&B and the trust facebook page! Cheers

el Gringo
el Gringo (IP Logged)

23 July, 2017 13:34
There wasn't one. Programme production was cancelled at Christmas that season.

p4rs
p4rs (IP Logged)

23 July, 2017 14:04
Thanks for confirming there was no prog, however, was there not one of those glossy double sided team sheets with match info - like this -

[www.ebay.co.uk]

el Gringo
el Gringo (IP Logged)

23 July, 2017 18:23
No, we did them before we started the programmes back up. There was nothing at all done after they were abandoned that season. Back up and running as normal now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net