football
Latest News:

deionw
deionw (IP Logged)

Replica shirt
14 July, 2017 12:22
Hi guys,
I live in north wales and we are having a lower Scottish league day and I have been allocated Airdrie
So they will be my adopted club for the season.
I have come on to your message board as looking for some advice I am looking for a replica shirt! There doesn’t seem to be much choice for the shirts I have seen a 2014-2015 away kit but its bright pink would rather a home if possible!
Thanks in advance for your help

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

Re: Replica shirt
14 July, 2017 17:36
That was an abomination of a jersey and you should avoid at all costs. It needs to be one with a Diamond in Red on white background. I did like the Red on Black previously also. I have some recent ones I did wear but they are in XL and washed several times so not much use to you I am sure. Glad someone in Wales has become aware that we still exist. Don't know if the Diamonds have ever played a Welsh side and no doubt someone will tell us.

deionw
deionw (IP Logged)

14 July, 2017 18:11
Yeah i would rather a white one i havent seen a club a shop? Also does not seem to be any online after 2014 The standard of the Welsh premier is awful. I support leeds united i think som welsh teams did play in a cup game last season seem to rememeber the new saints playing livingston.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

14 July, 2017 18:34
Aye did Welsh team no get beat in final ,it was on BBC ALBA.

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

14 July, 2017 19:29
THE new saints beat Livingston in QF but lost out to St Mirren in SF. Dundee Utd won the final 2-1 and our Gaelic was improved no end. Not really in favour of the late entry of the outsiders to the Cup but they were better than the Colts/under 20s of the SPL teams! As for the Colts being admitted to the League set up, our current board should reject it( and the future one if there is one). Hope you enjoy a season at Leeds.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net