Re: airdrie v morton bounce game today
27 June, 2017 20:54
heard Airdrie got beat 2-1 today

Spitzy
Spitzy (IP Logged)

28 June, 2017 14:01
Not good enough.

The manager must go........oh..hang on a minute.

Who scored for us?

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

28 June, 2017 16:35
<> According to a post on Pie & Bovril we lost 3-1 but a few posts on the Morton fans forum say it was 2-1. Not sure who scored our goal. <>

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/06/2017 16:41 by Diamond Forever.

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

28 June, 2017 16:52
...the Manager will sort it all out....once we have a new owner.....once we finally get rid of Dalziel.....once we sign new players.....once we get some communcation.

I give up !!!

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

28 June, 2017 19:00
Getting bad when our team is playing and we don't know the score,still you can tell us all about Sir Elton ,

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

28 June, 2017 19:24
Communication from the club is terrible, nothing getting mentioned about any new signings, {if there is going to be any}, or new manager, new season is not far away, just total silence

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

28 June, 2017 20:18
Everyone going apeshit about Elton............but there is a football club here.....somewhere !!

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

29 June, 2017 09:18
Aye it has been said ,put the talent on the park and the crowds will come.

Sandy Jamieson
Sandy Jamieson (IP Logged)

29 June, 2017 12:09
Did they produce a glossy programme.....??

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

29 June, 2017 13:35
There is something in the wind ,maybe a player,a manager ,no it's a candle.

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

29 June, 2017 16:45
The new manager is Lucy, she is up in Sky"e" with Diamonds

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

29 June, 2017 17:02
Don't think Peter @Roughie have any thing to worry about🍻🍻🍻

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

29 June, 2017 17:13
LOL, they dont jetsky, their jobs are safe i think

Diamond Offshore
Diamond Offshore (IP Logged)

29 June, 2017 20:18
Quote:
grant17
Communication from the club is terrible, nothing getting mentioned about any new signings, {if there is going to be any}, or new manager, new season is not far away, just total silence

Nothing changes on here. Diamond Forever adding as much info as he can get access to. Screaming for the owner, manager and DOF to go, now Jim is back in charge, things will be back to how they were before so get used to a lack of communication and information.
And again, be careful what you wish for.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

30 June, 2017 09:13
All I wish for is to put a half decent team on the park that can compete with the teams in the league we are in at the moment,with players moving from club to club all except Airdrie we are in danger of playing catch up once again.Just let us know what is happening ,are we going to go with younger players,which is fine ,there is no money in this league and the fact we have been have had our fingers burned in the past makes it as it is.Young players getting a few weeks together in this league may surprise a few.

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

30 June, 2017 11:55
Quote:
Diamond Offshore
Quote:
grant17

Nothing changes on here. Diamond Forever adding as much info as he can get access to. Screaming for the owner, manager and DOF to go, now Jim is back in charge, things will be back to how they were before so get used to a lack of communication and information.
And again, be careful what you wish for.

<> Yes, I try my best! (Sm8)

I can understand the frustration with some fans, especially during the close season...but I'm unsure as to what else the club can say - a fair % of last season's players are already signed for this coming season, the club are in the process of looking at a new manager, the friendly games and other bits and pieces re cup draws etc... have been reported on the Official site, the Advertiser have picked up on some things - if we were a bigger club in higher leagues there would probably be more media interest around us, but not so much at our level. <>

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

30 June, 2017 17:37
I think its fair to assume that while GD is taking training..the club will go for the least expensive option. Otherwise they would have a much more difficult situation on their hands and we know from previous that our "new" chairman is not very good at choosing new managers.

Ah back to the same old same old !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net