football
Latest News:

The Stomp
The Stomp (IP Logged)

Prediction League Wk 46 Airdrie Vs. Queens Park
05 May, 2017 18:02
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

billy brown
Diamond Sab (IP Logged)

Re: Prediction League Wk 46 Airdrie Vs. Queens Park
05 May, 2017 20:24
My prediction is in .Have to be bold and avoid predicting 2.1 win for Airdrie

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

06 May, 2017 09:50
Quote:
Diamond Sab
My prediction is in .Have to be bold and avoid predicting 2.1 win for Airdrie

Mini is the 5-1 optimistic one done all those weeks ago. I also thought we would never have a clean sheet in the last quarter and I got that wrong last week so I will settle for a win and moving up the bottom half of table. Come on the Diamonds

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

06 May, 2017 10:18
I think the prediction league shows how un-predictable this whole season has been, a possible 105 points to play for before today's match and I'm at the top of the league with 25!!!

I honestly feel sorry for those playing who had to pick correct scores this season, sticking to 2-1 Airdrie served me well.

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

06 May, 2017 13:02
Airdrie Line Up:-
Ferguson, Stewart, MacDonald, McIntosh, Mensing, Gorman, Brown, Hutton, Ryan, and Russell

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net