football
Latest News:

Chapelhall man
Chapelhall man (IP Logged)

Goal of the season
11 April, 2017 14:12
Liked all six of the choices but wonder if a simple first past the post option could mean the winner might actually be less than a majority view; I found it hard to pick between Russell at the Rovers and Scott Stewart at home and a vote of 1-6 might reveal a consensus? Or maybe I am just a PR nerd? As long as any shot on Saturday for us does not go past the post on the outside but Stranraer's do.

Airdrietoon1985
Airdrietoon1985 (IP Logged)

Re: Goal of the season
11 April, 2017 17:58
Russells' against Rovers was a wonder strike without a doubt, but personally I had to go for Browns' against Rovers at NB. Lovely little 1-2 with Conroy, then the ball just floating into that top corner. Delicious!

Chapelhall man

11 April, 2017 18:07
I put it for Russell because it led to a win but agree Brown's was a sign of what he can do. Andy Ryan against QP at Hampden was similar? Should have included worst goals conceded? ( All 62?)

Airdrietoon1985

11 April, 2017 22:24
Ryan's was nice but just edged by Brown imo.
So many of our conceded goals were really similar. Same mistakes being made too often.
Remember the goal Alloa scored against us when we beat them 2-1 in November. I had to applaud that one at the time, although it was still one of our classic defensive glitches.

Chapelhall man

11 April, 2017 23:17
[Airdrietoon1985]So many of our conceded goals were really similar. Same mistakes being made too often.
Remember the goal Alloa scored against us when we beat them 2-1 in November. I had to applaud that one at the time, although it was still one of our classic defensive glitches.[/quote]

Will put myself through the pain to look at DTV to pick 6 best conceded and 6 worst! Missed that Alloa game at the time but would take that score in next game.

Airdrietoon1985

12 April, 2017 13:32
Livvy scored a very similar one against us at NB not long after. Same end and everything.
That Alloa match was when Fitzy got crocked by the Silver Fox. Since then nothing seemed to go right for us.

lorent026
lorent026 (IP Logged)

13 April, 2017 21:03
Quote:
Airdrietoon1985
Livvy scored a very similar one against us at NB not long after. Same end and everything.
That Alloa match was when Fitzy got assurance chat crocked by the Silver Fox. Since then nothing seemed to go right for us.
Hello!
For me the goal of this season was the 200th rooney's goal and become the first player in MU to score such a point.
Thanks!

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

15 April, 2017 08:20
Well done to Rooney but Airdrie could soon be hitting the 200 mark aswell in the goals against,Na were no that bad🙈🙈🙈

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net