football
Latest News:

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

This football club is a total joke
04 March, 2017 16:55
Yet another glorious failure today..losing out to 10 man Stranraer.

We have a rookie manager who doesn't have a clue how to change things during the game.

We have a Chairman who knows absolutely nothing about football...that is plainly obvious.

Entertainment value is zero

The supporters are restless and have had more than enough of this nonsense.

I'm out

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

Re: This football club is a total joke
04 March, 2017 17:03
That was the last for me, wilson clueless, ditherspoon clueless, goalkeeper a f*ucking waste of space, ditherspoon is taking us to oblivion the Pr*CK

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 17:09
Same for me..wild horses wont bring me back. Ditherspoon can shove his club where the sun doesn't shine. I'm sure there will be many others not going back.

I still dont know why this man got involved in football.....he knows absolutely nothing about the game.

I've said it before..we are only a rich man's toy. And his toy aint working anymore !

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 17:16
One win and a draw from the last 8 games from a full time team against part time teams, (with the exception of livi), not f*ckin acceptable

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 17:25
This team are now bringing down the name Airdrie fc,and the players that have played for us in the past,If this is the best we can do then for everybody's sake call it a day.we have no stadium,no decent players (maybe a couple)no body upstairs able to do anything about us in freefall,

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 17:40
If you dont have football minded people running the club...mistakes will be made..and we have seen many mistakes since Ditherspoon took over. We can blame the Manager and the players..yes they are to blame as well.......but the whole set up at the club is so wrong (Apart of course from the Trust) Ditherspoon has to take a long hard look at what has happened with his investment !

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 17:54
DOF what does he bring to the club ,apart from his pal the manager,I think the writing is on the wall for the next manager,we are now desperate for a mansager that has been the distance and can bring some pride back to the club.I know that not paying at the gate will not help ,but enough is enough.

Airdrietoon1985
Airdrietoon1985 (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 18:18
I feel sorry for the fans and everybody at the Trust who do so much hard work.
We all deserve better than this crap.

Our "Director of Football" and our clueless manager are killing Airdrie FC.

I've never before considered not going to the games, but I'm starting to now. There's really no fun in watching our shambolic "full time" team running in circles like heidless chickens every Saturday.

If I win Euro millions next week I'll buy the stadium and the club myself and get rid of all that sewage that's dragging us towards League 2.

♢♢♢

Spitzy
Spitzy (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 18:21
Mensing misses a sitter.
Russell misses a penalty.
Their right back is rubbish, and we don't play a left winger.
Against 10 men, we keep the game narrow, and don't stretch them wide.
We constantly lift the ball, when it's easier to pass on the ground.
Dearie dearie me.............

Airdrietoon1985

04 March, 2017 18:36
Quote:
Spitzy
Dearie dearie me.............

Three wee words that perfectly sum up being an Airdrie supporter. (Sm6)

vanheaver
vanheaver (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 18:58
Rovers, Brechin & Stenny next with Rovers taking 6 points Stenny 7 points of the nine available, I don't hold out much hope over the next 3 games. In 2 weeks we could be staring at the abyss never mind relegation.

With McBride and EWS still waiting on compo there is no chance of Dof and Wilson being sacked.

I will have some respect for them if they just hold up their hand and say we gave it a and we've got it wrong... then @#$%& off

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 19:19
Aye..Ditherspoon may be good at employing drivers for his trucks.....but he has absolutely no idea what a decent football manager looks like. Interesting that he has got himself and the club into this mess. I and many others no longer wish to be associated with this clown and his games.

Dobba
Dobba (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 19:30
The 'goalkeeper' is a disgrace and this team as a whole has chucked it. I would like to ask the management why any Airdrie fan should subject themselves to this.

vanheaver
vanheaver (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 19:31
[he has absolutely no idea what a decent football manager looks like]

not totally sure about that. I believe McBride was just getting the team to work his way after all the good run we ere on was mostly his doing as for EWB... well we will never know. as for Wilson... I believe that it was Dalziel's recommendation and if Wotherspoon believes he was the right man for the day to day club dealings then the buck im sorry to say starts and stops at Dalziel. If Wotherspoon then decides a DoF is not he way to go then that's his choice to make. but DoF give too much protection to managers fro the board room

Airdrietoon1985

04 March, 2017 19:55
And we, the mug punters are asked to pay £16 a time to endure this drivel!
We're the most expensive team in the league to support but we're also the worst. How does that work???

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 20:04
Promotion doesn't look likely now, will ditherspoon remain full time?, what about the ravenscraig, how can we sustain that for the next 2 seasons if we stay in league one

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2017 20:10 by grant17.

Airdrietoon1985

04 March, 2017 20:18
To be honest probably better that promotion is off the cards. Can you imagine US in the Championship??? Likely getting humped 6, 7, 8 nil every single week.

We had a wee spell last year that foolishly made us think we were something, but the truth is we're a million miles away from our goals and still heading in the wrong direction.

So frustrating for the fans.

Spend the rest of the season trying to avoid relegation, get rid of Wilson, dalziel, bring in a new coach, beg the fans to come back and try again next season.

grant17
grant17 (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 20:25
Probably right Airdrietoon 1985, we need "saint and greavsie" to get to @#$%&

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2017 20:31 by grant17.

safeway
safeway (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 20:29
football manager required. been there done that would be an advantage.

jetsky
jetsky (IP Logged)

04 March, 2017 21:01
It does not take a football guru to see what players need to be replaced ,one thing for sure we won't lose many of our players to teams in higher league's,apart from Ryan none would get a game for any team in our league,good job we can rely on some development players coming through ,or not ,why would you keep any of them if they could not get a game in our first team.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net