football
Latest News:

Blackpoolmad
Blackpoolmad (IP Logged)

Greetings from Blackpool!
10 June, 2012 22:00
My first post, so some facts.

1. I am from Blackpool and have been Seasider all my life and have watched Blackpool in all 4 divisions over 40 years.

2. My mum, her mum and her mums mum were born in Airdrie and I have a very large family that still live in Airdrie, but have spread all over Britain.

3. Airdie has always been my second team. I was at the 1991 final V Rangers wearing an Airdrie shirt with an English accent in Glasgow that day was eventfull I can tell you.
I was at the East Fife 2-0 game a few weeks back supporting the Mighty Diamonds with my fiancee.

4. I have recently got engaged to a 100% Airdrie girl and visit Airdrie quite often now and she visits Blackpool a lot more.

Now to my point,
I own Fylde Landscapes of Blackpool (check us on facebook)

I have picked up a few jobs in Airdie mainly for family and friends from Airdrie. I am asking advice from anyone up there who could let me know the best places to buy materials at trade prices, or where there is re-claimed wood yards and places to buy MOT (crushed rubble) and to dump stuff like dug out lawns etc...
Any advice or help would be much appreciated and finally, if I pick up loads of work, I'd need a local lad to labour for me, or if skilled with driving licence, I would be happy to give some work to you.

I'm football crazy, like a good drink and laugh etc, play pool and snooker and will be up in Airdrie again in a few weeks working and spending time with my fiancee and family from Airdie.

Thanks in advance lads from Brian.

Benano
Benano (IP Logged)

Re: Greetings from Blackpool!
10 June, 2012 22:18
We are Airdrie, and we hate everyone.

Blackpoolmad
Blackpoolmad (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 22:33
We?

Just spent a full week in Airdrie, came back for the weekend in Blackpool.

Did not meet one single person that I didn't like.
I found everyone friendly, easy going and I had a great time.
I was at the East Fife match wearing my BFC top and was chatting to loads of Airdrie fans including Joe who owns the shop on that hill behind the training pitches/car park.

Looking forward to my next visit up there. [:wor kid:]

whitedove
whitedove (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 22:48
pm for you

Blackpoolmad
Blackpoolmad (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 22:54
Hiya mate.

Checked my pm, says no messages?

Bri...

whitedove
whitedove (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 23:07
HI SENT YOU ONE MIGHT TAKE TIME TO COM TO YOU .IF NOT IAM STAYING AT THE ARCADIEN HOTEL ON THE PROM .JUST WATCH OUT FOR AN AIRDRIE TOP OR ASK FOR ME .MY NAME IS BOB AND THE CHAP IAM LOOKING AFTER IS IN A WHEELCHAIR AND HIS NAME IS STEPHEN.OK HOPE WE MEET UP .

Blackpoolmad
Blackpoolmad (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 23:10
Replied (Sm42)

Will be watching the England match in South Shore then playing in a pool match at the Old Bridge, a big pub on Lytham Rd. Will buy you a pint.

In fact I'll buy ANYONE a pint if wearing an Airdrie shirt in Blackpool!

whitedove
whitedove (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 23:33
IT WILL HAVE TO DEPEND ON THE LAD IF HE WANTS TO GO OUT HE IS. NOT A FOOTBALL FAN AND I WOULD BUY YOU A PINT AS I DONT DRINKHOPE TO SEE YOU SOMETIME THIS WEEK.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net