Stevenson signs on.....
07 June, 2012 21:12
.....for Cowdenbeath.

[www.cowdenbeathfc.com]

hirtha
hirtha (IP Logged)

Re: Stevenson signs on.....
07 June, 2012 21:46
We cant compete with Cowdenbeath on or off the park. Dark days indeed!

airdrie_mucker2002
++AmmO++ (IP Logged)

07 June, 2012 21:49
Best of luck to Jamie, always gave his all and playing at a higher level now, can't argue with that.

Diamond F
Diamond F (IP Logged)

07 June, 2012 22:15
Disappointed but thankful that its not a 2nd div team.

08 June, 2012 01:51
At least he moved on to a team in a higher division. Can't complain with people wanting to further their career. Unlike McCord, for example!

Billy Bibbit
Billy Bibbit (IP Logged)

08 June, 2012 08:00
Good footballer and a definite loss but a massive underachiever.

Still get's on my @#$%& that Cowdenbeath blah blah blah!

EyesOpen
EyesOpen (IP Logged)

08 June, 2012 11:19
Can't hold it against the guy. Always thought he played his heart out in every game he was on. Knew he would eventually end up leaving for a team in a higher division.

All the best Stevo smiling smiley!

Benano
Benano (IP Logged)

08 June, 2012 13:19
Goodbye.

AirdrieLad1977
AirdrieLad1977 (IP Logged)

08 June, 2012 16:25
Quote:
Benano
Goodbye.

Same here. Not going to lose any sleep over it, better players have been and gone before.

Overrated anyway. If he was good as half make out on here he wouldn't have been with us to start off with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2012 20:30 by AirdrieLad1977.

TheB
TheB (IP Logged)

08 June, 2012 20:18
Quote:
AirdrieLad1977
Quote:
Benano
Goodbye.

Same here. Not going to lose any sleep over it, better players have been and gone before.

Overrated anyway. If he was good as half make out on here he wouldn't have been with us to start of with.

100% true, you'd think he was messi the some the sad acts on interweb go on, not our best player last season IMO

jack d
jack d (IP Logged)

08 June, 2012 20:24
good luck and good riddance, flattered to decieve imo.

Maggy Badface
Maggy Badface (IP Logged)

08 June, 2012 21:10
He was a good player in a pretty mediocre team.... Better players out there is Stuart Taylor fixed up for this season

60sfan
60sfan (IP Logged)

09 June, 2012 07:48
Jamie was one of our creative players. You know, the type who plays a pass rather than hoof it up the park aimlessly. But it seems some Airdrie fans prefer 100% blood and guts with no ability. Good luck to him, and like others I'm thankful he won't be playing against us in the league.

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

09 June, 2012 10:29
<> Disappointed to see him go - a bit more creative than some players we've had. Surprised he's gone to Cowdenbeath - flea pit stadium, 300 home fans and a battle against relegation this coming season. To think he's already been playing in the 1st div. with Morton - a bigger club than them.

Well maybe he's right taking a better offer and playing in the 1st again - but I think we'll see him back in the 2nd with Cowdenbeath sooner than he thinks - mind you if he's noticed with them then he'll maybe move on again. I think he would have been better with us and having a crack at the title/play offs again - but good luck to him anyway. <>

Maggy Badface
Maggy Badface (IP Logged)

09 June, 2012 14:09
When I think about it Cameron was doing the trackside stuff for Alba during the 1 st game vs Dumbarton and he was singing his praises maybe had his eye on him then????

tommymac
tommymac (IP Logged)

09 June, 2012 20:16
better off given all the younger ones a pay rise(from Stevenson wage Lilleys wage and Homes wage thats about 40k+) and a bonus and maybe we will have a go at it this year.MOTIVATION needed points make prizes=££££££

Benano
Benano (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 14:34
Quote:
TheB
Quote:
AirdrieLad1977
Quote:
Benano
Goodbye.

Overrated anyway. If he was good as half make out on here he wouldn't have been with us to start of with.

100% true, you'd think he was messi the some the sad acts on interweb go on, not our best player last season IMO

He'll probably be inducted into the Hall of Fame next year.

Marvyn Wilson was playing in a 5s tourney last week - get him signed up...

FGAU
FGAU (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 15:01
One of our best players and good to watch. But we wont fall apart without him. His bird is a boring boot as well.

dextermorgan
dextermorgan (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 18:10
Not a huge loss in my opinion. Eight goals all season, which is poor in my opinion. played out on the wings quite often but even Lovering and substitute Boyle scored more.

I don't think he was as good at creating chances as he was at covering back, this is where I feel we will miss him.
Hope he does well with Cowden but I hope they are not expecting too much from him.

AirdrieLad1977
AirdrieLad1977 (IP Logged)

10 June, 2012 18:49
Quote:
FGAU
His bird is a boring boot as well.

You'll no be wanting to @#$%& her then? (Sm100)

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net