football
Latest News:

tommymac
tommymac (IP Logged)

CARDIFF CITY REDS --how would you feel if AIRDRIE changed there colours
06 June, 2012 18:59
the new badge is nice BUT a well am still sick at AIRDRIE UTD so a change of colour would finish me ?A THINK

raydrie
raydrie (IP Logged)

Re: CARDIFF CITY REDS --how would you feel if AIRDRIE changed there colours
06 June, 2012 21:37
I'd still wear a Diamonds top to games - white with a red diamond that is.

Spitzy
Spitzy (IP Logged)

06 June, 2012 21:38
The bluebirds playing in red.

Radical.

06 June, 2012 22:52
We already have, over the years, played in various strips which include colours other than the traditional red and white, e.g a yellow top back in the late 70s or early 80s, a strip which included blue stripes (the Barca type one) so it wouldn't really bother me all that much, I'd still support them; maybe wouldn't if, for some reason, they located to another town, now THAT would be a different matter entirely.

SandyB
SandyB (IP Logged)

07 June, 2012 15:32
Going by last season's crowds, only about 800 would notice!

jester
jester (IP Logged)

07 June, 2012 19:48
I'd prefer it if they would change the name.

EK fan club
EK fan club (IP Logged)

07 June, 2012 20:33
As usual over the top comments on name,etc.

Of course we all want AIRDRIEONIANS bur Utd will do if that what keeps us alive.

But NEVER<EVER<EVER give up the diamond,then our souls are totally lost.

the year the old baord sold the jersey with that stripey thing was the beginning of the end for the ONians.

I would seriously think about going again if they took away the diamond as this is what sets us apart from EVERY othet team

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

11 June, 2012 16:12
If we were to lose the Diamond for one season I think there would be an initial shock, but for one season as long as it financially benefitted the club..so done for a reason rather than on a whin....I think I would get used to it.

But for a perminent change, as is being suggested for Cardiff, it just shouldn't even be considered.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net