Latest News:
Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
22 May, 2012 19:58 Report
Maggy Badface (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: Aug, 2011
Location: The Slab
Posts: 276
Lets have it out
What do the non section B members really think about them....? I for 1 are not ashamed to admit I'm involved with them and the others are very passionate about the club... That's why there's at least 5 to 10 members at every game... Granted there's more of us at bigger games but would the non B rather we just didn't go at all?

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 20:27 Report
GSTQ (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2007
Location:
Posts: 952
Re: Lets have it out
If you count ex members it would be a far higher number at every game.


We are Airdrie always.



Your mates, your town, your team. 1977

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 20:27 Report
wilkman2112 (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2008
Location:
Posts: 221
Re: Lets have it out
whenever i say to someone im an airdrie fan the first thing they ask about is section b never ran with them or associated myself with them but i certainly have some fond memories of them in the 80s and early 90s a right bunch of nutters....the more the merrier i say (Sm128)

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 20:30 Report
Maggy Badface (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: Aug, 2011
Location: The Slab
Posts: 276
Re: Lets have it out
Quote:
wilkman2112
whenever i say to someone im an airdrie fan the first thing they ask about is section b never ran with them or associated myself with them but i certainly have some fond memories of them in the 80s and early 90s a right bunch of nutters....the more the merrier i say (Sm128)
Good man I for 1 like getting a song and a laugh with "scarfers" (Sm152)

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 20:32 Report
Maggy Badface (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: Aug, 2011
Location: The Slab
Posts: 276
Re: Lets have it out
Quote:
GSTQ
If you count ex members it would be a far higher number at every game.

We are Airdrie always.



Your mates, your town, your team. 1977
Nice 1 check pm

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 20:33 Report
wilkman2112 (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2008
Location:
Posts: 221
Re: Lets have it out
and bang your heads together and get a book out! (Sm100)

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 20:33 Report
OlderB (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2007
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1920
Re: Lets have it out
All jolly good chaps who when not defending Airdrie town help old ladies across the road and do a lot of charity work.

Hurrah for the "B"

PS you never become an ex-member, you just become inactive. Some of the best days in my life have been with the "B" and you never forget that.

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 20:36 Report
GSTQ (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2007
Location:
Posts: 952
Re: Lets have it out
Quote:
wilkman2112
and bang your heads together and get a book out! (Sm100)


Nah. Books always make you look wank and are for ex hooligans. We are still in full flow, even if we have hardly any opposition (Sm17)

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 20:38 Report
GSTQ (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2007
Location:
Posts: 952
Re: Lets have it out
Quote:
OlderB
All jolly good chaps who when not defending Airdrie town help old ladies across the road and do a lot of charity work.
Hurrah for the "B"

PS you never become an ex-member, you just become inactive. Some of the best days in my life have been with the "B" and you never forget that.


Very true mate


C.O.C
SECT B
A.W.O.L


CARRY OUT CREW
SECTION B
A WAY OF LIFE

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 20:46 Report
TheB (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2012
Location:
Posts: 370
Re: Lets have it out
The book will be my retirement fund (Sm133)(Sm128)(Sm60)

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 21:37 Report
diamonds77 (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2007
Location:
Posts: 358
Re: Lets have it out
(Sm128)had some great days with the B not a bad word to say we have helped a lot of people in dodgy situations (Sm60)(Sm44)








1977

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 21:38 Report
Murraymint (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2007
Location:
Posts: 2748
Re: Lets have it out
C'mon everybody, sing along...

memories
like the corners of my mind
misty watercolour memories
of the way we were

scattered pictures
of the smiles we left behind
smiles we gave to one another
for the way we were

ahh, it would bring tears to a glass eye!

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 21:40 Report
boabby (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: Jan, 2009
Location:
Posts: 286
Re: Lets have it out
Im not in the b but i @#$%& love a sing song

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 21:40 Report
GSTQ (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2007
Location:
Posts: 952
Re: Lets have it out
Quote:
Polomint
C'mon everybody, sing along...
memories
like the corners of my mind
misty watercolour memories
of the way we were

scattered pictures
of the smiles we left behind
smiles we gave to one another
for the way we were

ahh, it would bring tears to a glass eye!

It's no memories for a lot of us.

The game may have changed but the rules are the same

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 21:53 Report
eio eio (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: Apr, 2010
Location:
Posts: 237
Re: Lets have it out
Airdrie is not Airdrie without the B. Simple. just wish they were there in force more often

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 21:58 Report
Airdrie Al (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2007
Location:
Posts: 152
Re: Lets have it out
Just out of interest, what’s the rules?

Is it like working for a big company.

Your CEO, maybe you call him Guv’nor or Chief
Head of Fashion – do you call him Top Gear
Head of hard man walk – maybe he’s The Chief Strutter

Is it like at High School, where you walk around acting the Hard Man. I’m big mad mental “Insert your name here, unless you have a p00fy name like Bernard” and I’m saving up for a pair of Adidas Samba

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 21:59 Report
TheB (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2012
Location:
Posts: 370
Re: Lets have it out
Quote:
Polomint
C'mon everybody, sing along...
memories
like the corners of my mind
misty watercolour memories
of the way we were

scattered pictures
of the smiles we left behind
smiles we gave to one another
for the way we were

ahh, it would bring tears to a glass eye!

Your boring son

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 22:00 Report
GSTQ (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2007
Location:
Posts: 952
Re: Lets have it out
Quote:
Airdrie Al
Just out of interest, what’s the rules?
Is it like working for a big company.

Your CEO, maybe you call him Guv’nor or Chief
Head of Fashion – do you call him Top Gear
Head of hard man walk – maybe he’s The Chief Strutter

Is it like at High School, where you walk around acting the Hard Man. I’m big mad mental “Insert your name here, unless you have a p00fy name like Bernard” and I’m saving up for a pair of Adidas Samba

You've answered your own question Ally boy

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 22:06 Report
TheB (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: May, 2012
Location:
Posts: 370
Re: Lets have it out
Quote:
Airdrie Al
Just out of interest, what’s the rules?
Is it like working for a big company.

Your CEO, maybe you call him Guv’nor or Chief
Head of Fashion – do you call him Top Gear
Head of hard man walk – maybe he’s The Chief Strutter

Is it like at High School, where you walk around acting the Hard Man. I’m big mad mental “Insert your name here, unless you have a p00fy name like Bernard” and I’m saving up for a pair of Adidas Samba

How dare you...


Sambas are shite


Douchebag


From Bernard



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/05/2012 22:10 by TheB.

ReplyQuote
 
22 May, 2012 22:06 Report
Maggy Badface (IP Logged)
Registered User


Date Joined: Aug, 2011
Location: The Slab
Posts: 276
Re: Lets have it out
Quote:
Airdrie Al
Just out of interest, what’s the rules?
Is it like working for a big company.

Your CEO, maybe you call him Guv’nor or Chief
Head of Fashion – do you call him Top Gear
Head of hard man walk – maybe he’s The Chief Strutter

Is it like at High School, where you walk around acting the Hard Man. I’m big mad mental “Insert your name here, unless you have a p00fy name like Bernard” and I’m saving up for a pair of Adidas Samba
Take it you were a victim at school then?

ReplyQuote
Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?