football
Latest News:

Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

Brian Prunty
16 May, 2012 22:31
He didn't look too chuffed when he scored tonight - maybe he ran into some Airdrie fans prior to the game? He did have a black eye!

Re: Brian Prunty
16 May, 2012 22:35
If it was Airdrie fans the last thing he'd have to worry about is a black eye! And yes his goal celebration was very muted.

Tory Boy
Tory Boy (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 09:39
Fair play to him. He's not an @#$%& like certain other ex-players who give it the GIRFUY after scoring and shows a bit of respect.

FGAU
FGAU (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 10:12
dOnt understand why Airdrie fans give him stick- he has never said a bad word about the club and clearly has respect and some affection towards us.

DBW1878
DBW1878 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 10:42
Agreed. No idea why he gets a hard time. Decent guy and a good player. I've a lot of respect for him.

VISIT THE SUPPORTERS TRUST ONLINE SHOP [www.airdrietrust.com]

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

AirdrieLad1977
AirdrieLad1977 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 11:25
Don't like him/Don't dislike him - Just hate how people on here have previously qouted him as a Legend (Sm95)

al-boy
al-boy (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 12:26
Certainly wouldnt class him as an Airdrie Legend due to the fact he has never realised his potential in an Airdrie shirt but as a sportsman he rates highly. Certainly outwith of scoring agains us I wish him all teh best!

cooper94
cooper94 (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 13:57
I will admit i give him the odd wide joke, but in all fairness i like the guy, in a way its a compliment. I suppose i hate the fact i se a guy who supports the club and cares about the club scoring against us, and credit to the guy when he scored on wednesday night he did nothing to rub it in. Personally on form ive seen him i would have him back airdrie....

kalidonian B
kalidonian B (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 15:21
To this day he still remains my favourite all-time Airdrie player since our re-birth.

arkans ghost
arkans ghost (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 17:35
Quote:
kalidonian B
To this day he still remains my favourite all-time Airdrie player since our re-birth.

mind the time down at berwick you told his dad he was a favourite of yours and was a shame he wasnt playing. dad turned around and pointed him out on the pitch for you.(Sm143)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/05/2012 17:36 by arkans ghost.

FGAU
FGAU (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 17:51
By the way thhis story that he supports Airdrie is not true. He was one of the only Celtic supporters in his year at Airdrie Academy. Still he clearly has some affection for us, but he was never some boyhood diamond.

Good guy but.

Cammy's Dad
Cammy's Dad (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 18:33
Might be something to do with he keeps scoring against us .
However he does show us respect in his subdued celebration.

nealmorrison
Carlukediamond (IP Logged)

17 May, 2012 20:28
if we lose donnelly in the summer, i would love prunty to replace him. can remember prunty scoring a hatrick at dens park on boxing day a couple of years ago.

kalidonian B
kalidonian B (IP Logged)

18 May, 2012 08:59
Quote:
arkans ghost
Quote:
kalidonian B

mind the time down at berwick you told his dad he was a favourite of yours and was a shame he wasnt playing. dad turned around and pointed him out on the pitch for you.(Sm143)

How can I forget. One of the best away days in recent years.
We wer 4-0 up at half time and I says to his dad "Brain would have love to be playing today" his dad looked at me in a funny way and said "what do you mean, he's set up 2 of the goals"
looooooooooool

18 May, 2012 09:04
kalidonian B.....I thought you didn't drink?

kalidonian B
kalidonian B (IP Logged)

19 May, 2012 10:39
Quote:
Mr Husain
kalidonian B.....I thought you didn't drink?

In my defence I would lke to say that Brain was playing on the far side of the park and with my eye sight not being what it used to be I coundnt make him out properly (Sm101)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net