football
Latest News:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
aufc
pgtdiamond (IP Logged)

well done
12 May, 2012 16:48
get it round you mark roberts ya fud!!!!

Diamond Down Under
Diamond Down Under (IP Logged)

Re: well done
12 May, 2012 16:50
Mon the mighty Diamonds (Sm110)

jack d
jack d (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 16:55
Just saw it........OH YES...waiting a long time for this result.

MESSAGES->author
lonesome cowboy (IP Logged)

Well done boys. Now for the final,

Dreaming o' the Winner
[
">www.youtube.com
]

Diamond Down Under

3-1 win ya dancer (Sm60)

Doomin Galoom
Doomin Galoom (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 16:56
1 whisky down, 1 million to go.

toker
toker (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 16:58
Right guys on the park and bring those goalposts home and we can put them in the carpark at Neu Broomfield (Sm109)

Diamond Down Under

12 May, 2012 17:01
Dont forget the turf, would love to be there, lets hammer Dumbarton now

Rusty2
Rusty2 (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 17:26
The future looks bright - mainly red & white!

MESSAGES->author
OlderB (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 17:38
Happy days! Well done Airdrie!

airdrieonians
airdrieonians (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 17:49
good stuff, i hate they ayrshire @#$%&

Chazp21
Chazp21 (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 18:36
Mon the diamonds! Dominated ayr over both games, for the guy who sits behind me and slates homer every week get it up ye, he contributes nuhin my ars

cooper94
cooper94 (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 18:42
Just back from the game, on wednesday night we dominated, today early on we rode our luck, Ayr got man sent of gave us bit of lift.

The team came out in second half even more determined, Holmer as per above post, worked his socks off, and he has been class for us recently he is nuisanceto other teams from long throw ins and knocking the ball down for team mates also being in right place at the right time,

i think we rode our luck early on the sending off helped, but in second half we upped it a gear and was so sweet to score straight after they scored lol

DBW1878
DBW1878 (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 18:59
I @#$%& love Airdrie. Even if we dont win next week, relegating Ayr was payback. Love it.

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2011/2012

EK fan club
EK fan club (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 19:55
Lets get back where we belong.

If we'd played like this all year we'd have been the champions.

Airdrie have been my life for over 40 years ( sorry wife) and this is a great chance with local players,people who want to play for us and the team feel part of the town again.

ps..Jimmy should be given some credit...drives me mad sometmes but fair play when it's due.

cooper94
cooper94 (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 20:10
Aye Jimmy deserves credit, we have one cracking team the now and guys who will run themselves into the ground, with mixture of seasoned pros who want move back up a league, the mixture is just right, and also helps having young players in the team who support airdrie themselves, Jamie Bain ran himself empty today, Keiron Stallard in 2ndhalf when we conceded went nuts, big Adam if he leaves airdrie you can tell he wants to leave airdrie a winner,and it was nice to here crowd chant his name and have him respond the way he did at the end was class and big Holmer was 1rst class today and has been for quite a while now, Lilley is showing his class and expierence now...he has been imense the last two games

Dobba
Dobba (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 20:10
I'm in Diamond heaven. Brilliant Airdrie support, singing and dancing for 90 minutes, relegating Ayr in their own dump, reaching the play-off final, David Murrays team and companies in the grubber. If I had the sweetest of sweet dreams, it wouldn't be better than today. We were special today (support and team) and blew them away. Oh it's so good to be a Diamond.

Diamond F
Diamond F (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 20:13
So well deserved after wednesday, and the guys kept their discipline especially after the sending off. ayr tried everything to get Blockley red carded after his early yellow, n i thot Lilley was outstanding. we know how much red cards has an effect on the game especially this season so no sympathy for seaside tramps !!!

cooper94
cooper94 (IP Logged)

12 May, 2012 20:46
I decided to go up on old seated stand as had never been their before and wanted a better view, i outshouted their supporters, they were silent, it was like they couldnt comprehend what was happening lol

12 May, 2012 20:49
See, if Mark Roberts was 17 years old, I could understand him acting the way he does. You could put it down to young naivety. But he's 37 for feck sake. What a pathetic human being. Couldn't believe he didn't even get spoken to for his antics but Oor Wullie did for blowing a kiss to the Ayr fans!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net