football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

Play off Semi final Airdrie Vs Ayr
09 May, 2012 09:09
Donnelly and Bain back, McLaren suspended.

I'm dreading this to be honest, I hate that for the last ten years our fortunes seemed to have been linked with Ayr.

We're where I hoped to be when the season started and anything from now is a bonus, it's going to be tough but I would like to take goal or two's advantage to the seaside on Saturday.

Don't ee it happening though!!!

DBW1878
DBW1878 (IP Logged)

Re: Play off Semi final Airdrie Vs Ayr
09 May, 2012 10:20
As long as they can try to keep the tie alive for Saturday and we can get a wee day out.

Be good to have Donnelly back. Him and Boyle up front please.

VISIT THE SUPPORTERS TRUST ONLINE SHOP [www.airdrietrust.com]

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

cooper94
cooper94 (IP Logged)

09 May, 2012 10:21
Im notdreading Ayr far from it, their luck is due run out against out and we basically have a new team, definatly a team thats more hungry, ihope we win tonight but i dont think a draw would be the end of the world, both teas are evenly matched butwe have far hungrier team than beforeandi believe thiswill stand us in good stead.

whatastramash
whatastramash (IP Logged)

09 May, 2012 10:45
One of my colleagues at work (a Jambo) lives in Ayshire and his neighbours are AUFC fans. He tells me they are not optimistic because they've been playing mince for weeks - let's hope they continue to do so for another 180 minutes!

jester
jester (IP Logged)

09 May, 2012 10:59
I hate play-offs.

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

09 May, 2012 11:03
Quote:
DBW
As long as they can try to keep the tie alive for Saturday and we can get a wee day out.

But obviously you won't be drinking?(Sm164)

DBW1878
DBW1878 (IP Logged)

09 May, 2012 11:19
Quote:
Chris Mac
Quote:
DBW

But obviously you won't be drinking?(Sm164)

Not the same volume or variety as Saturday, no. Never again, in fact.

VISIT THE SUPPORTERS TRUST ONLINE SHOP [www.airdrietrust.com]

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

jester
jester (IP Logged)

09 May, 2012 13:33
No idea how Ayr are playing at the moment, but I hope that Jimmy can motivate the team to do the job, and we end this run of play off defeats. Some videos of Kenny Blacks time in charge should show them how not to do it.

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

09 May, 2012 16:20
<> Not overly confident about this one - over the two legs I think we won't do it. Agree with you Chris and your thoughts about Ayr... However, of course my heart says I hope we do - all the best to the Diamonds for tonight and Saturday. <>

cowboy
cowboy (IP Logged)

09 May, 2012 16:35
Can't make tonight or Saturday. Best if luck to all

What weirdness that a spurious post about chagall the chairman spends his spare time gets more post thn is getting to the play offs.

Glenmavis Diamond
Glenmavis Diamond (IP Logged)

09 May, 2012 17:16
Two things concern me & it's ex-players related.

Trouten running at Lovers. I hope he boots him hard early but I worry Lovers may be a tad slow against him.

Secondly, it's a sure thing our fans will wind Roberts up with torrents of abuse. He thrives on that and raises his game. Ideally we should all just ignore him as he's not worth a Fu(k but that won't happen.

Outwith those two concerns, we have a team playing with confidence and as a unit. Top games required tonight by all.

We WILL create chances. Let's hope we take them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2012 17:18 by Glenmavis Diamond.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net