football
Latest News:

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

Airdrie - East Fife Highlight
30 April, 2012 15:27
From East Fife Site

I didn't think much of it at the time, other than it secured the points, but Jamie Bain's goal is a cracker.

Mr Clean.
Mr Clean. (IP Logged)

Re: Airdrie - East Fife Highlight
01 May, 2012 07:37
You didnt think much of it at the time ???????????????????????

Were you at the toilet ?

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

01 May, 2012 08:16
From where I was sitting it simply looked as if he had taken it around the last defender and hit it in the far corner. Still a good goal if he had.

But it didn't look at all like it had curled through the middle of two players, the way the highlights show.

cowboy
cowboy (IP Logged)

01 May, 2012 12:51
good highlights. Like the way Stennie include interviews with managers. Can we do this

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

02 May, 2012 12:39
<> Jamie's goal is a cracker - great composure with the defenders round about him - and the power and curve on that shot! <>

DBW1878
DBW1878 (IP Logged)

02 May, 2012 12:55
Jamie Bain doesnt do tap ins.

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2011/2012

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net