football
Latest News:

Yet another Red
28 April, 2012 17:12
The SFA must be getting ready to hammer us at the end of the season, who'd have thought Wullie would have the nads to swap heiders with somebody? He pulls out of tackles that are 60/40 in his favour.

Even worse we go into a must win game against the Div 2 Champions in their own $hite hole already missing Donnelly, now missing McLaren and Holmes looked to be in a lot of trouble when he was carted away in the gimp chair, anyone heard anything on him?

Diamond Forever
Diamond Forever (IP Logged)

Re: Yet another Red
28 April, 2012 17:59
<> According to The Telegraph we received £20k (on top of the £80k paid last year) because Tony Watt appeared and scored in the first team last week. Maybe some of that £20k will go to paying the SFA?!! (Sm16) <>

FGAU
FGAU (IP Logged)

28 April, 2012 18:02
The last 2 reds cOuld b the ones tht cost us promotion- we haven't learned.

nealmorrison
Carlukediamond (IP Logged)

28 April, 2012 21:44
could we not appeal mclarens red ! and have him available for saturday ! worth a go me thinks

MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

29 April, 2012 15:21
I'm sure someone at bthe player of the year last night said we were appealing Willies card but I can't remember who or how accurate it might be.

Question?
Question? (IP Logged)

29 April, 2012 16:07
Appeal it, No we shouldnt! as soft as it was he was still daft.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/04/2012 16:08 by Question?.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net