football
Latest News:

GSTQ
GSTQ (IP Logged)

Todays game
28 April, 2012 12:48
For the first time in a while I am actually nervous about a result.

Come on Airdrie!!!

S.B 1977
C.O.C 2009
S.B.S.C 2012 (Section B Scarfer Crew)

Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

Re: Todays game
28 April, 2012 17:33
Another sending off - at least Willie wont be as missed as Donnelly

FGAU
FGAU (IP Logged)

28 April, 2012 17:34
U got a phone yet bosh?

GSTQ
GSTQ (IP Logged)

28 April, 2012 18:44
Quote:
FGAU
U got a phone yet bosh?

Nah no yet. Who's this? PM if need be thumbs down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/04/2012 23:59 by GSTQ.

cowboy
cowboy (IP Logged)

28 April, 2012 19:34
Felt it was closer than the result suggests. JB must have got into them at half time as for the first 20 mins or so of the second half we got the ball on the deck and passed it well. Made all the difference

Blockley was great as was lynch Morton and Boyle when he came on. Cammie I think has made as much difference to the defence as Adam. Just does the defending bit without frills

Mclaren and their guy were niggling at each other minutes before both were dismissed. Just stupid as was Donnelly last week

Vowed never to got o Beath as it is a dump. Have to change that view now

cooper94
cooper94 (IP Logged)

28 April, 2012 23:49
Yeah Cammy has made big difference, he was in bookies with half airdrie team, he said team took bit of battering today, was pleasing to se Bain get on score sheet as i think he has responded well and the right manner to being dropped. I think next week though we have to start with John Paul Boyle, he has decent goalscoring record and looks like he will be read replacement if Donnelly leaves, also he is well liked by supporters, just think it would be good move if he starts next week.

DBW1878
DBW1878 (IP Logged)

29 April, 2012 08:48
Thought Morton - and Boyle when he came on - ran their socks off today, and should start next week. One thing I dont understand is how Sally can be 1st choice attacking sub last week - come on and do ok - then not even be quoted today. There's been loads of cases like that this year with players appearing to be on the cusp of a 1st team spot then disappearing without reason.

Anyway, great result, two fantastic goals, and some brilliant celebrations from the team after each of them. Wee Jamie loved his goal.

Not sure if we have enough to beat Cowdenbeath next week, but at least we have managed to keep our season going to the wire. Here's hoping for a decent support and a gutsy performance next Week.

http://i30.tinypic.com/33tice0.jpg

PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2011/2012

Just Me
Just Me (IP Logged)

29 April, 2012 09:41
Can't see Boyle not starting next week. We have nobody else! Willie and Donnelly suspended and Holmes almost certainly injured.

cooper94
cooper94 (IP Logged)

29 April, 2012 23:16
I understand what person was saying in couple post previous how players can be on subs bench then not seen for weeks again.

I think Morton would have been put on bench since scored 4 goals for under 19s, and did boyle not return from injury,

FGAU
FGAU (IP Logged)

30 April, 2012 08:02
I've said all season that I can't understand how Scott Sally can't get a game- he is at least as effective as anyone we have up front bar donnely.

Paranoid Android
Paranoid Android (IP Logged)

30 April, 2012 11:28
I was glad to see Sally get a bit of game time against Dumbarton, but couldn't believe he wasn't part of the squad for saturdays game, unless he was injured of course.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net