Latest News:
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
26 Apr, 2012 22:30 Report
OlderB (IP Logged)

Date Joined: May, 2007
Team GB Football Top
Quite smart, think I'll be getting one of these

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/22/article-2118690-12491A76000005DC-288_306x423.jpg

ReplyQuote

26 Apr, 2012 22:39 Report
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Sep, 2003
Re: Team GB Football Top
I'm not getting all that enthused by Olympic football, I've absolutely no problem with there being a GB team but the Euro Championships holds more interest.

It's also the only Olympic sport not to have sold out it's full allocation of tickets.

Strips nice thoughthumbs down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/04/2012 07:27 by Chris Mac.

ReplyQuote

27 Apr, 2012 07:13 Report
Murraymint (IP Logged)

Looks incredibly gay to me.

ReplyQuote

27 Apr, 2012 08:02 Report
Sergeant Wilson (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Jul, 2009
http://www.jjbsports.com/pws/client/images/catalogue/products/50000262/large/50000262_blue.jpg

http://www.jjbsports.com/pws/client/images/catalogue/products/37003951/large/37003951_red.jpg

I thought this was it when it was in the shops a few months ago.Turns out it's the training top. I think I like it better.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 27/04/2012 08:04 by Sergeant Wilson.

ReplyQuote

27 Apr, 2012 09:46 Report
glensburgh (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Sep, 2003
Won't the bottom detailing be hidden when tucked into the shorts? be better without it, imo. I, like SW, prefer the training top.

Allan

ReplyQuote

27 Apr, 2012 11:47 Report
OlderB (IP Logged)

Quote:
Polomint
Looks incredibly gay to me.

I don't think you would go down too well wearing that in Bairds Bar right enough.

ReplyQuote

27 Apr, 2012 16:44 Report
Tory Boy (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Jun, 2004
Nice design although it looks a bit tight fitting. Hopefully do a version for us carrying a bit of extra weight about the mid rift.

ReplyQuote

27 Apr, 2012 18:33 Report
lonesome cowboy (IP Logged)

Does it come with a red diamond by any chance? If not I may give it a miss. At least until after the Games when we should be able to pick them up for about a fiver. I'm guessing they will retail for £50 and upwards.

Dreaming o' the Winner
[www.youtube.com]

ReplyQuote

27 Apr, 2012 21:29 Report
jester (IP Logged)

Honking strip, honking team. No to team GB.

ReplyQuote

28 Apr, 2012 08:51 Report
FGAU (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Apr, 2012
The tartan trannies who oppose team GB are idiots who have allowed themselves to be easily manipulated by the SFA heirarchy who are desperate to retain Scotland's (and every other Home Nations') undemocratic, disproportianate influence in FIFA via the IFAB. If anyone seriously entertains the fact that the Scotland national team is under threat by the existence of a team GB then they are wired to the moon.

ReplyQuote

28 Apr, 2012 10:27 Report
Diamond Lad (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Apr, 2009
People actually give a flying scud about the olympics?

ReplyQuote

28 Apr, 2012 10:49 Report
Murraymint (IP Logged)

Quote:
FGAU
The tartan trannies who oppose team GB are idiots who have allowed themselves to be easily manipulated by the SFA heirarchy who are desperate to retain Scotland's (and every other Home Nations') undemocratic, disproportianate influence in FIFA via the IFAB. If anyone seriously entertains the fact that the Scotland national team is under threat by the existence of a team GB then they are wired to the moon.

If I'm a tartan trannie then what does that make you? A forelock-tugging lickspittal? The term "Team GB" is anachronistic anyway - it really should be Team UK.

ReplyQuote

28 Apr, 2012 13:40 Report
AirdrieLad1977 (IP Logged)

Come on Team GB!!! (Sm152)

ReplyQuote

28 Apr, 2012 18:19 Report
Diamond_in_ghent (IP Logged)

I like Scotland and Team GB. SHockeroonie!

ReplyQuote

29 Apr, 2012 19:32 Report
jack d (IP Logged)
ed ballocks

Might go watch Spain if can get tickets.Nae objection to team GB although that strip might be a bit sore on the eyes.

ReplyQuote

29 Apr, 2012 20:47 Report
Ping (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Jul, 2011
Quote:
Polomint
Quote:
FGAU

If I'm a tartan trannie then what does that make you? A forelock-tugging lickspittal? The term "Team GB" is anachronistic anyway - it really should be Team UK.

Looks like the reaction ye wanted OlderB. (Sm156)

ReplyQuote

30 Apr, 2012 10:12 Report
OlderB (IP Logged)

Quote:
Ping
Quote:
Polomint
Quote:
FGAU

Well, I had started writing a thread about flags and thought........mmm, thats old hat now what else can I think of thats controversial!

ReplyQuote

30 Apr, 2012 13:27 Report
DiamondMac (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Feb, 2004
Team Scotland why cant we not have a team .Let GB get to hell

ReplyQuote

1 May, 2012 09:36 Report
Ping (IP Logged)

Date Joined: Jul, 2011
Quote:
OlderB
Quote:
Ping
Quote:
Polomint
Quote:
FGAU

Well, I had started writing a thread about flags and thought........mmm, thats old hat now what else can I
think of thats controversial!

This old hat you speak of,.... give it to me. (Sm153)

ReplyQuote

1 May, 2012 11:41 Report
OlderB (IP Logged)

Quote:
DiamondMac
Team Scotland why cant we not have a team .Let GB get to hell

We do have a Scotland team, they play at Hampden (that's in Glasgow for your info) on occasions.
If you need any further help with any other issues you may have, such as tying shoe laces, just ask.

Here to help

ReplyQuote
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net