football
Latest News:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
MESSAGES->author
OlderB (IP Logged)

Team GB Football Top
26 April, 2012 22:30
Quite smart, think I'll be getting one of these

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/22/article-2118690-12491A76000005DC-288_306x423.jpg

 
MESSAGES->author
Chris Mac (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
26 April, 2012 22:39
I'm not getting all that enthused by Olympic football, I've absolutely no problem with there being a GB team but the Euro Championships holds more interest.

It's also the only Olympic sport not to have sold out it's full allocation of tickets.

Strips nice thoughthumbs down



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/04/2012 07:27 by Chris Mac.

 
Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
27 April, 2012 07:13
Looks incredibly gay to me.

 
Arthur Wilson
Sergeant Wilson (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
27 April, 2012 08:02
http://www.jjbsports.com/pws/client/images/catalogue/products/50000262/large/50000262_blue.jpg

http://www.jjbsports.com/pws/client/images/catalogue/products/37003951/large/37003951_red.jpg

I thought this was it when it was in the shops a few months ago.Turns out it's the training top. I think I like it better.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 27/04/2012 08:04 by Sergeant Wilson.

 
MESSAGES->author
glensburgh (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
27 April, 2012 09:46
Won't the bottom detailing be hidden when tucked into the shorts? be better without it, imo. I, like SW, prefer the training top.



Allan

 
MESSAGES->author
OlderB (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
27 April, 2012 11:47
Quote:
Polomint
Looks incredibly gay to me.

I don't think you would go down too well wearing that in Bairds Bar right enough.

 
Tory Boy
Tory Boy (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
27 April, 2012 16:44
Nice design although it looks a bit tight fitting. Hopefully do a version for us carrying a bit of extra weight about the mid rift.

 
MESSAGES->author
lonesome cowboy (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
27 April, 2012 18:33
Does it come with a red diamond by any chance? If not I may give it a miss. At least until after the Games when we should be able to pick them up for about a fiver. I'm guessing they will retail for £50 and upwards.



Dreaming o' the Winner
[
">www.youtube.com
]

 
jester
jester (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
27 April, 2012 21:29
Honking strip, honking team. No to team GB.

 
FGAU
FGAU (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
28 April, 2012 08:51
The tartan trannies who oppose team GB are idiots who have allowed themselves to be easily manipulated by the SFA heirarchy who are desperate to retain Scotland's (and every other Home Nations') undemocratic, disproportianate influence in FIFA via the IFAB. If anyone seriously entertains the fact that the Scotland national team is under threat by the existence of a team GB then they are wired to the moon.

 
Diamond Lad
Diamond Lad (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
28 April, 2012 10:27
People actually give a flying scud about the olympics?

 
Polomint
Murraymint (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
28 April, 2012 10:49
Quote:
FGAU
The tartan trannies who oppose team GB are idiots who have allowed themselves to be easily manipulated by the SFA heirarchy who are desperate to retain Scotland's (and every other Home Nations') undemocratic, disproportianate influence in FIFA via the IFAB. If anyone seriously entertains the fact that the Scotland national team is under threat by the existence of a team GB then they are wired to the moon.

If I'm a tartan trannie then what does that make you? A forelock-tugging lickspittal? The term "Team GB" is anachronistic anyway - it really should be Team UK.

 
AirdrieLad1977
AirdrieLad1977 (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
28 April, 2012 13:40
Come on Team GB!!! (Sm152)

 
Diamond_in_ghent
Diamond_in_ghent (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
28 April, 2012 18:19
I like Scotland and Team GB. SHockeroonie!

 
jack d
jack d (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
29 April, 2012 19:32
Might go watch Spain if can get tickets.Nae objection to team GB although that strip might be a bit sore on the eyes.

 
Ping
Ping (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
29 April, 2012 20:47
Quote:
Polomint
Quote:
FGAU
The tartan trannies who oppose team GB are idiots who have allowed themselves to be easily manipulated by the SFA heirarchy who are desperate to retain Scotland's (and every other Home Nations') undemocratic, disproportianate influence in FIFA via the IFAB. If anyone seriously entertains the fact that the Scotland national team is under threat by the existence of a team GB then they are wired to the moon.

If I'm a tartan trannie then what does that make you? A forelock-tugging lickspittal? The term "Team GB" is anachronistic anyway - it really should be Team UK.

Looks like the reaction ye wanted OlderB. (Sm156)

 
MESSAGES->author
OlderB (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
30 April, 2012 10:12
Quote:
Ping
Quote:
Polomint
Quote:
FGAU
The tartan trannies who oppose team GB are idiots who have allowed themselves to be easily manipulated by the SFA heirarchy who are desperate to retain Scotland's (and every other Home Nations') undemocratic, disproportianate influence in FIFA via the IFAB. If anyone seriously entertains the fact that the Scotland national team is under threat by the existence of a team GB then they are wired to the moon.

If I'm a tartan trannie then what does that make you? A forelock-tugging lickspittal? The term "Team GB" is anachronistic anyway - it really should be Team UK.

Looks like the reaction ye wanted OlderB. (Sm156)

Well, I had started writing a thread about flags and thought........mmm, thats old hat now what else can I think of thats controversial!

 
DiamondMac
DiamondMac (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
30 April, 2012 13:27
Team Scotland why cant we not have a team .Let GB get to hell

 
Ping
Ping (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
01 May, 2012 09:36
Quote:
OlderB
Quote:
Ping
Quote:
Polomint
Quote:
FGAU
The tartan trannies who oppose team GB are idiots who have allowed themselves to be easily manipulated by the SFA heirarchy who are desperate to retain Scotland's (and every other Home Nations') undemocratic, disproportianate influence in FIFA via the IFAB. If anyone seriously entertains the fact that the Scotland national team is under threat by the existence of a team GB then they are wired to the moon.

If I'm a tartan trannie then what does that make you? A forelock-tugging lickspittal? The term "Team GB" is anachronistic anyway - it really should be Team UK.

Looks like the reaction ye wanted OlderB. (Sm156)

Well, I had started writing a thread about flags and thought........mmm, thats old hat now what else can I
think of thats controversial!

This old hat you speak of,.... give it to me. (Sm153)

 
MESSAGES->author
OlderB (IP Logged)

Re: Team GB Football Top
01 May, 2012 11:41
Quote:
DiamondMac
Team Scotland why cant we not have a team .Let GB get to hell

We do have a Scotland team, they play at Hampden (that's in Glasgow for your info) on occasions.
If you need any further help with any other issues you may have, such as tying shoe laces, just ask.

Here to help

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?